Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have honestly just watched my dog for the last half hour dig a hole in the garden I laughed like fck … small pleasures … bet Emma has never dug a hole poor baby girl she needs to get all of them out of that squat and in a good walk in fresh air but no she’ll keep hitting those keys wishing it was IG & BW perfect teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️
I know what you mean. I just get the biggest kick out of playing fetch with my dog. He’s so cute literally toddling towards me to return the ball again and again on those short stumpy legs and his derpy looking smiling face. 🥰😂
Pure joy! Little Emma looks really unhappy and stressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i admittedly changed that call-out tweet from that caz-genius as my desktop background—listen whether there’s dark-room, candlelit, leather-clad, BDSM-style sexy-time tonight or whether the two doves just drink beer, talk about their fave 90’s hip-hop artists and hula hoop in the living room, alice is gonna be EXTRA-SALTY in a few hours lmao fry up your chips early friends! 🥔🍟

PS with the pretty NYE festive profile pics i have no clue who any of you are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally, I think he is much more handsome now with some weathering. When he was young, he was almost a pretty sort of handsome, but now ...

I agree, IF he's had anything done, it was very subtle and well done.

Plus I think he's a really good actor. Would love for him to get a good film part, or better yet his own series again, with filming in LA so he can be near the kids. I first saw him in "Forever" and was hooked, on the series and on him.:sneaky: I think it's no coincidence that his once promising career went south about the time he married mAlice. She has always been toxic, lots of proof shown on all these threads, but he seems to have a really good reputation in the industry. He deserves a few good breaks, both personally and professionally.
[/
So, fun question, who do you prefer Ralph fiennes or Ioan Gruffudd? I mean in terms of attractiveness?

Reactions: 1
Seriously procrastinating this morning hence all the posts.

Alice would make a great case study of how prolonged interactions on SM can really mess with your mind. SM is now Alice’s reality.

She doesn’t appear to have any meaningful relationships. Tone is fictitious for the lawyers and I wouldn’t be surprised if the recent play date one was also set up because she needed evidence that she had a support network for the girls. The lawyer’s letters full of ‘lies’ and the recent SM evidence showing her and the girls having support etc is just too coincidental.

She has evidenced a whole history of unstable and volatile relationships in her SM posts. She cannot maintain relationships or friendships and I’m guessing she’s very lonely. SM has provided her with a constant supply of interchangeable interactions with other human beings.

The part of me that would normally feel pity for her has long since died.
Sorry for quoting everyone from hours ago, still working my way up the thread 🤦‍♀️

This ^ I was talking to a friend about it today, she now asks for updates but didn't know who they were a while back till I mentioned it :LOL: And I was saying how strange it is, seen in isolation I have so much empathy for what Alice's life is and how I'm sure she struggles. But taken as a whole including her behaviour (I can find nothing but contempt for that) I hold zero sympathy for her. She can get in the bin with the squirrels! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When I'm in the States, I play at Lakeside Golf Club [in LA] with a few actor friends like Vinnie Jones and Ioan Gruffudd, who was in Hornblower. It's great because you see people like Joe Pesci, Jack Nicholson and Justin Timberlake – it's where they all play. I also play at Mountain Gate with a guy called Richard Schiff who played Toby Ziegler in the West Wing. It was my favourite drama, so it's a real labour of love when I get to play with him.
The above is from an article by Piers Morgan. I am hoping that @Mad Betty can stalk it to see if IG turns up with BW to meet up with Morgan and his Mrs.
Lakeside Golf Club is over the hill in Burbank. Great views of the mountains. I can see why they'd like it there. I suspect Piers and his wife are seeing IG while they're here. At least Piers who must be chomping at the bit to go after Alice publicly for her crappy, abusive behavior. He hates the whole professional victim schtick and she's the star of that show right now.

Reactions: 10
this woman was somebody Alice used to interact with a lot. she was an extra on all 3 seasons of Harrow too lol
Screenshot_20211231-203917_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It is between $15-25,000 a round, depending on how much medication you require. Definitely not $5k per. Doubt he earned that much for F4, but yeah, they should be able to replace a TV. Doubt the electrician was there just to fix that because honestly, it’s cheaper to replace than to repair these days.

I would think child support is a good incentive.
I have a friend who went through IVF here in LA. Well, his wife did. He told me is was $20K per try. He said they'd already spent $100K and were still trying at the time. This was around 2004. They ended up adopting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Lakeside Golf Club is over the hill in Burbank. Great views of the mountains. I can see why they'd like it there. I suspect Piers and his wife are seeing IG while they're here. At least Piers who must be chomping at the bit to go after Alice publicly for her crappy, abusive behavior. He hates the whole professional victim schtick and she's the star of that show right now.
I wonder if Alice has been contact Piers' wife. If she knows they are in town, she must be chomping at the bit at the thought of them all having dinner. But if might just be that Piers and Ioan get together for golf and drinks with the guys. No socializing as couples while they are down here for the holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
4:30 am New Year’s Eve. There’s no greater authority on being a sad and lonely Twitter troll than old irrelevant Alice..
OMG I can’t stop crying .. 😭😭

View attachment 952345
The nobody cares who you are bit makes me really laugh! I've been told I've had a little cameo (see what I did there) on a certain someones twitter recently and all I could think was :ROFLMAO: But I'm a total nobody! Of interest to no one! :ROFLMAO: I am just a random woman with an opinion 🤷‍♀️ I've obviously hit a nerve with my thoughts on the matter which makes me :ROFLMAO: 😂

The AE FM mob are weirdly against freedom of speech for some reason (which is obviously dangerous and crazy for everyone, including themselves!) because otherwise my opinions would just be that, my opinions :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The truths (lies, says Alice) Ioan is telling about the four of them are to the lawyers, not the public, and are about Alice's substance abuse and her abuse of both him (in the past) and the girls (ongoing); the girls showing signs of PA and neglect (like E's school issues); and Gloria being conplicit in Alice's mess because she wants to keep her job. Telling tit to Alice when Ioan calls, following Alice's orders to not let him call the girls at the appointed time. Messy mess.
This ^ If the stuff we are hearing about Gloria is actually true then I wouldn't be a fan anymore. I initially was but if she is enabling the PA that's not on. I do understand she's in a tough position but she shouldn't be actively helping Alice. Obviously I'm speculating on stuff I know nothing about but you all get what I mean.

Obviously I really hope she's ok health wise though!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And a selective as duck memory! :ROFLMAO:

It was me, did you not get my tweets telling you I was trying to get hold of you like? :ROFLMAO:
I’ve been too busy with the squirrels. What were you calling about? Did you want to
Strategise how to vanquish my enemies?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Christ, I agree with Alice. The sky is falling and raining blood-tears. Wild dogs run through the street, etc etc. Help!
same, but as usual the delivery of that opinion is...ugh.

So all is good with the world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Scuba diving 😂 bet she’s has some crazy anecdotes about being taken out by marine life … whilst her and IG romantically swam about .. only for a dolphin to smack her in the face but she knew the dolphin was really BW trying to split her and The Hub up !
She's reminded me a little of Jameela Jamil recently with her multiple squirrel attacks :ROFLMAO: It'll be her repeat killer 🐝 attacks all over again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.