Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since we are speaking of past Alice's incidents. I've mentioned it before that she once insulted all Bernie Sanders supporters as "dumb as rocks" (I think that was the context), right? I just saw a (now) pretty ironic response to this from back then...

View attachment 952889

ETA: found her original tweets
View attachment 952908
View attachment 952909
This is the tweet. Yes I understood it to be about Hillsborough but before I get angry wanted to know the context.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know I’m from the Uk. I can’t see the tweet alluded to here by this poster.
sorry I replied to Moe (I think!?) but also can’t see the context, looking at new comments maybe it’s in an old thread!

Reactions: 3
Alice has utterly ruined one of my favourite songs, a commentary on the struggles faced by working class Britain in the early Thatcher years. Apologies if this has been posted in a previous thread, but I am so sad 😢.

I love that song! I love the one referenced in your username too :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is the tweet. Yes I understood it to be about Hillsborough but before I get angry wanted to know the context.
I think it’s just a tweeter caught in the middle of an Alice shitstorm. Surely she knows better not to say anything about Hillsborough?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This woman has no idea how damaging she is as a parent.
She congratulates herself on the way she’s brought the girls up to be ‘cool’ about not worrying about their hair etc… and yet in the same breath she’s plastered a photo of her daughter’s ‘mullet’ on SM purely to take the mick. It’s a bit like the nose comment about her eldest daughter.
She just can’t let anything go cam she, she’s riddled with insecurities herself and then passes on those feelings to anyone she deems vulnerable - like a school bully, but it doesn’t stop even with her own children. She really is a nasty woman - I really cannot abide her!
I don't even understand her comment "Part of me is glad I get to do it". Part of her is glad she gets to be a good parent? Shouldn't all of her bbe glad of that??

Reactions: 13
Four years without a TV and she's eight. That's four to eight. What the heck? The kid didn't need a TV in her bedroom. There's more than one TV in that home already. And like everyone says, they use iPads, etc. Kids live on phones also.

Families do not need to be all separated into individual rooms watching TV. Kids that young really should not have a TV in their room. It leads to more separation from family and more INACTIVITY, vegging in front of a TV. So what was her fvcking point? A small TV for a kid's bedroom wouldn't even be repaired anyway. Just replaced. So what is all the "broken" whining about? I'm sure Ioan woudn't replace it because the little girl didn't need one in her bedroom. It's not like Alice didn't have their credit cards. You can get a 13-inch to 27-inch TVs for a small kid's room for practically nothing at Target or Best Buy.

She is an idiot. I guess she had to spend more time with Elsie without a TV in her bedroom to babysit her and keep her out of her hair while she was tweeting to MITH, etc.
Always more convenient to park a kid in front of a TV or other electronic device than actually engaging with the child. And what with Elsie supposedly having some learning difficulties - great going, mAlice, for blaring that out for all the world to hear! -, she probably shouldn't be sitting in front of a screen all the time anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think it’s just a tweeter caught in the middle of an Alice shitstorm. Surely she knows better not to say anything about Hillsborough?
Thank you I saw it earlier and was trying to fathom it out. Don’t want to bring the mood down for anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
When I'm in the States, I play at Lakeside Golf Club [in LA] with a few actor friends like Vinnie Jones and Ioan Gruffudd, who was in Hornblower. It's great because you see people like Joe Pesci, Jack Nicholson and Justin Timberlake – it's where they all play. I also play at Mountain Gate with a guy called Richard Schiff who played Toby Ziegler in the West Wing. It was my favourite drama, so it's a real labour of love when I get to play with him.
The above is from an article by Piers Morgan. I am hoping that @Mad Betty can stalk it to see if IG turns up with BW to meet up with Morgan and his Mrs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait one second. Did Alice say Ioan hadn't asked the kids how their trimester was? I'd imagine he bleeping didn't you complete moron.

God she's such an illiterate arse. It's semester Alice. SEMESTER.
No, not illiterate, just SHARP 😂 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I'm in the States, I play at Lakeside Golf Club [in LA] with a few actor friends like Vinnie Jones and Ioan Gruffudd, who was in Hornblower. It's great because you see people like Joe Pesci, Jack Nicholson and Justin Timberlake – it's where they all play. I also play at Mountain Gate with a guy called Richard Schiff who played Toby Ziegler in the West Wing. It was my favourite drama, so it's a real labour of love when I get to play with him.
The above is from an article by Piers Morgan. I am hoping that @Mad Betty can stalk it to see if IG turns up with BW to meet up with Morgan and his Mrs.
I’m so jelly of Piers getting to play with Toby Ziegler!

Reactions: 4
Alice pitching herself as the hardworking single mom on Twitter in response to ***tone*** is everything I need to know. 😂

View attachment 951822
There is no way her kids are in school or dealing with homework during Winter break!! Maybe the older one but doubtful as even teachers try to make it a true break for kids and often grading cycles end at break. Most schools close for the 2 weeks around Christmas/New Years.

Reactions: 9
I don't even understand her comment "Part of me is glad I get to do it". Part of her is glad she gets to be a good parent? Shouldn't all of her bbe glad of that??
Yeah wasn’t she glad to be a parent before?
Children tend to be a mixture (not equally) of both parents. I think Ioan did a lot of the parenting. Why else is she moaning about the adjustment given he’s not there now as opposed to being on location when they were together?
Thank you I saw it earlier and was trying to fathom it out. Don’t want to bring the mood down for anyone.
All good here.
She gets some of us like that, suspicious of all of her intentions and implications.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.