Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me the pic with little E and Doggy E looks like they’ve been woken up for that pic to be taken to prove the girls were with Mum and not Dad. She’s an oddball.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yup, she fits every little bit of criteria
Sad, isn't it, that these criteria are the only things that can describe her - she's an empty shell, a galaxy of diagnoses, a constellation of personality disorders.
One could almost feel sorry for her. But.

Reactions: 14
Happy New Year all you lovely Twattling Turdsters! Thanks for the hilarity!
As for our lover Alice, I attach her New Years resolution.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh Christ, I agree with Alice. The sky is falling and raining blood-tears. Wild dogs run through the street, etc etc. Help!
🤣

That's the thing though, isn't it. Normal people can disagree and agree on different matters. But lord help you if you don't agree with AE on a single matter, you are the root of all evil and out to ruin her. Yikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
🤣

That's the thing though, isn't it. Normal people can disagree and agree on different matters. But lord help you if you don't agree with AE on a single matter, you are the root of all evil and out to ruin her. Yikes.
Quite. It's precisely this fact that makes her so toxic. A stopped clock is right several times a day; ditto Alice. But the idea of being a self-suborning, sycophantic lickspittle who desperately agrees with whatever she says lest they arouse her wrath is truly vomitous. In the World Of Adults, we can share opinions, beliefs, facts, and respect the other and their point of view. In Alice's world, such disagreement would strike you dead, and she'd piss on your corpse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually agree with Alice on a lot of matters, but either we are miles apart on other topics or she loses her right by not respecting opposing opinions in a discussion at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bianca probably is, but we had two friends of hers speaking out in the past. One did only once when the relationship was announced and then shut up about it, which is fine. The other went on about this for weeks (including unflattering memes about Alice) until they got banned from here for not proving their relation to Bianca, but it became later obvious (through Bianca following them on twitter/IG, and a screenshot of a DM between them) that they are friends of her.

The thing is that in that DM said user spoke very openly about asking Bianca for help to get them unbanned here, and she offered help. So she knows all about this site (and I hope she redirects every relevant screenshot to her boyfriend lol) as she has always changed her behavior on SM according to our criticism too lol, what we dont know is if said friend wanted to be on here on their own, or if it's a ploy to get Bianca's opinion out there without her looking bad in front of Ioan. Bit torn on that one.
Sorry being a pedant again! Sorry! And this isn't really directed at you Welp, there's been a few posters recently who have said pretty much the same thing.

We don't actually know definitively whether BW or anyone she actually knows in RL were posting here, and most importantly - if they were who they said they were in real life - we don't know even if they were given the official go ahead to post anything here by BW.

I'm sorry for the BIBs I'm not shouting, I'm just trying to point out that we all have different opinions but no one actually really knows for sure. It was never proven.

I will point out again though that the Mods have commented multiple times saying all that poster had to do to verify themselves was have BW contact them from a verifiable account and it'd be all good. Instead of doing this, the main poster took to twitter to have a stop... make of that what you will, I know what conclusions I drew from that 🤷‍♀️ but I know others differ.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
OK, who has the answer to last night’s burning question - did Tone and Rach and Big Al ever connect?

• Haha
A big Happy New year shout out to all the tattlers that are giving up this nonsense for new year. I’m sure there’s quite a lot of us, those that aren’t back by tomorrow morning like me, very well done 👏🏼 and we’ll see all the rest of you on Monday. AMIRIGHT?

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 953475

Sadly it looks like even more people are trying to rub the salt in Selma Blair's wound.
That was really an awful thing to say. It’s not Alice‘s business anyway. Plus, Bianca has family perhaps she already considered this or perhaps, she does not want kids. Who knows.

Bianca probably is, but we had two friends of hers speaking out in the past. One did only once when the relationship was announced and then shut up about it, which is fine. The other went on about this for weeks (including unflattering memes about Alice) until they got banned from here for not proving their relation to Bianca, but it became later obvious (through Bianca following them on twitter/IG, and a screenshot of a DM between them) that they are friends of her.

The thing is that in that DM said user spoke very openly about asking Bianca for help to get them unbanned here, and she offered help. So she knows all about this site (and I hope she redirects every relevant screenshot to her boyfriend lol) as she has always changed her behavior on SM according to our criticism too lol, what we dont know is if said friend wanted to be on here on their own, or if it's a ploy to get Bianca's opinion out there without her looking bad in front of Ioan. Bit torn on that one.
Gosh, I am quite shocked that, she or her friends could be on here. I would have thought that, the best thing to do would be to stay well away from social media. Retain their dignity and rise above all the silly “twitting“ that Alice is doing. Well, you tattles are doing a good job. I’m gonna keep following !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
god help us
Screenshot_20211231-212130_Instagram.jpg

Sorry being a pedant again! Sorry! And this isn't really directed at you Welp, there's been a few posters recently who have said pretty much the same thing.

We don't actually know definitively whether BW or anyone she actually knows in RL were posting here, and most importantly - if they were who they said they were in real life - we don't know even if they were given the official go ahead to post anything here by BW.

I'm sorry for the BIBs I'm not shouting, I'm just trying to point out that we all have different opinions but no one actually really knows for sure. It was never proven.

I will point out again though that the Mods have commented multiple times saying all that poster had to do to verify themselves was have BW contact them from a verifiable account and it'd be all good. Instead of doing this, the main poster took to twitter to have a stop... make of that what you will, I know what conclusions I drew from that 🤷‍♀️ but I know others differ.
well, she followed them slowly after so I think it's pretty obvious

• Wow
Reactions: 16

i was almost ran out of town last time I commented on this but my opinion of BW would plummet dramatically if she really had sent that person to badger Alice. I don’t believe that’s what happened. Im not saying she doesn’t know her but I don’t believe she used her as a SM pit bull. So I agree with your post, some people are putting 2 and 2 together and making 5 imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know BW has had, in the past, tried to get one of her friends to post on here, which I won’t go back over, so she is obviously keen to put right some misconceptions that AE may have thrown out. But does she honestly thing that BW is assuming multiple aliases so that every dissenting voice @ her on Twitter is BW. It’s nonsensical. We know that a lot of the stuff she accuses people of having insider info on is what she has tweeted herself and forgotten.

She may be drunk tweeting and forget what she has tweeted, but I saw the other day that one of the symptoms of fibromyalgia is memory problems. Fibro fog it is called.
I had a day off and came back to 40 pages 🤦‍♀️. It could be brain fog from the fibromyalgia. If she is drinking and mixing medication, that won't help. I can't believe she thinks that anyone on the internet who is mean to her is Ioan, has she never used SM before? There are plenty of people being mean to twitter, they don't have to be Ioan. Her mind will be blown if she looks at Am I Being Unreasonable on Mumsnet 🤷‍♀️.

Happy New Year!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Crikey she’s getting parcels from France too, it’s like UNICEF in that house.

6D6C68DF-068B-456E-940E-19C701C5D3F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Happy new year to anyone who is already in 2022. Hope it's a better one. 3.5 hours to go for me. The children want to stay up. Not sure I will make it 😴

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.