Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even understand her comment "Part of me is glad I get to do it". Part of her is glad she gets to be a good parent? Shouldn't all of her bbe glad of that??
Part of her is glad she gets to raise them alone because she’s, like, such a cool mum who is SUCH fun and the only thing they girls will ever need.

Even though she won’t be raising them alone because they have a dad who wants 50/50 custody.

Reactions: 18
Hogmanay here, wishing you all a very Happy New Year when it comes. Glad to have found you all the last month or so, it has been enlightening, hilarious, supportive and very turdy. 💩

So long Tattle turds xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hogmanay here, wishing you all a very Happy New Year when it comes. Glad to have found you all the last month or so, it has been enlightening, hilarious, supportive and very turdy. 💩

So long Tattle turds xx
enjoy!! HNY from Merseyside 🥂

plus I second this - thoroughly enjoying this thread.

Happy New Year to all you Tattlers!! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I get it, but Sam Seaborn (or President Jed) for me
I started watching for Rob Lowe (I have a coffee mug with his face all over it ;)) but I just find Josh so funny and cute!
I do like all of them though. I love Toby. We're only on season 2 so I have no idea what happens.

I'm signing off for this evening - happy NY all!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain that tweet to 96 Liverpudlians please.
It's just someone's user name on Twitter - probably a LFC fan.
She's replying them about something but don't think the convo was anything to do with Hillsborough.
Come to think of it, if AE is replying, it could only be a convo about her really, that's the only subject she's interested in.

Reactions: 14
My age-old inquiry is how this zonked-out skank-noodle can burrow so deeply into a hole of obvious lies and still have them taken at face value.

How has the Lord Almighty actually sent among us this herd of utter boobs who, imbedded in their skulls, have empty Dixie cups in place of functioning human brains?

How did this happen?
Can we file a grievance about this or will we all taste the Eternal Flames for doing so?

Ioan's famous, weirdly long tongue is gone now, for he has bitten the whole damn thing off not calling her out on this trash.
Let us mourn it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When I'm in the States, I play at Lakeside Golf Club [in LA] with a few actor friends like Vinnie Jones and Ioan Gruffudd, who was in Hornblower. It's great because you see people like Joe Pesci, Jack Nicholson and Justin Timberlake – it's where they all play. I also play at Mountain Gate with a guy called Richard Schiff who played Toby Ziegler in the West Wing. It was my favourite drama, so it's a real labour of love when I get to play with him.
The above is from an article by Piers Morgan. I am hoping that @Mad Betty can stalk it to see if IG turns up with BW to meet up with Morgan and his Mrs.
Oh poor Richard Schiff has had to play golf with Piers?? I think I'd have an 'accidental' whack to Piers' eye if I were there!

Reactions: 5
When I'm in the States, I play at Lakeside Golf Club [in LA] with a few actor friends like Vinnie Jones and Ioan Gruffudd, who was in Hornblower. It's great because you see people like Joe Pesci, Jack Nicholson and Justin Timberlake – it's where they all play. I also play at Mountain Gate with a guy called Richard Schiff who played Toby Ziegler in the West Wing. It was my favourite drama, so it's a real labour of love when I get to play with him.
The above is from an article by Piers Morgan. I am hoping that @Mad Betty can stalk it to see if IG turns up with BW to meet up with Morgan and his Mrs.
I love Vinnie.

One of my all time favourite lines:

It’s been emotional

Reactions: 4
He was very good looking as a young man and he’s still very attractive, now he is older. Same with a lot of beautiful people ie men and women ie Michelle pfieffer. But, they all need ‘beauty treatments’. Nothing wrong in that!
Personally, I think he is much more handsome now with some weathering. When he was young, he was almost a pretty sort of handsome, but now ...

I agree, IF he's had anything done, it was very subtle and well done.

Plus I think he's a really good actor. Would love for him to get a good film part, or better yet his own series again, with filming in LA so he can be near the kids. I first saw him in "Forever" and was hooked, on the series and on him.:sneaky: I think it's no coincidence that his once promising career went south about the time he married mAlice. She has always been toxic, lots of proof shown on all these threads, but he seems to have a really good reputation in the industry. He deserves a few good breaks, both personally and professionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she posted this an hour ago ( hope it ok to share , have obviously blocked out the little girls face ) just wanted to say what has happened to her hair , and Emma looks so uncomfortable for this obviously ’posed ‘ picture. I really worry for the little dog 😢
Bedhead looks like to me, you should see mine! :eek: Honestly I had hair like that as a child, lots of it but fine. Goes greasy within a second of washing and as soon as you've finished making it look nice, someone breathes on another continent and suddenly you've got a matted flyaway birds nest on top of your head! :eek:

It honestly looks like they've both been rudely awakened for a phot op :rolleyes: Kind of sweet tbh that the wee one snuggles Emma at night though ❤

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.