Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hogmanay here, wishing you all a very Happy New Year when it comes. Glad to have found you all the last month or so, it has been enlightening, hilarious, supportive and very turdy. 💩

So long Tattle turds xx
Happy Hogmanay! Lang may yer lum reek

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry being a pedant again! Sorry! And this isn't really directed at you Welp, there's been a few posters recently who have said pretty much the same thing.

We don't actually know definitively whether BW or anyone she actually knows in RL were posting here, and most importantly - if they were who they said they were in real life - we don't know even if they were given the official go ahead to post anything here by BW.

I'm sorry for the BIBs I'm not shouting, I'm just trying to point out that we all have different opinions but no one actually really knows for sure. It was never proven.

I will point out again though that the Mods have commented multiple times saying all that poster had to do to verify themselves was have BW contact them from a verifiable account and it'd be all good. Instead of doing this, the main poster took to twitter to have a stop... make of that what you will, I know what conclusions I drew from that 🤷‍♀️ but I know others differ.
Yeah. We know these people exist irl, there’s no evidence though that the IRL people were the ones who were commenting on here. It’s entirely possible for some rando to decide to pretend to be someone else, and they never verified their identity. It’s so disconcerting to see people state it as fact that the people posting here were definitely who they claimed to be, without proof. Unless I’ve missed something! But I remember the mods literally stepping in and saying they didn’t provide proof. So I’m uncomfortable when it’s stated as fact that friends of Bianca were commenting here with her approval.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know if this was previously posted on here (it's a lot of threads to catch up on lol, but I found this from 2018, right after Matthew Rhys won the Emmy. She apparently deleted it right after.

So it does seem like IG and Matthew Rhys had some sort of falling out, I wonder if it was Matthew telling him that AE is insane lol

DnWehSfVAAAWIeV.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh dear. Let's hope this isn't SM Girl Part 2. I think IG's had enough with partners who share their life online.
Ioan needs to understand that, if, you go out with much younger women then, SM is a big part of their lives. It’s won’t go away! If you cannot beat ’em join ‘me !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had a day off and came back to 40 pages 🤦‍♀️. It could be brain fog from the fibromyalgia. If she is drinking and mixing medication, that won't help. I can't believe she thinks that anyone on the internet who is mean to her is Ioan, has she never used SM before? There are plenty of people being mean to twitter, they don't have to be Ioan. Her mind will be blown if she looks at Am I Being Unreasonable on Mumsnet 🤷‍♀️.

Happy New Year!
Personally I don’t believe for a second she actually thinks the comments she says must be from IG and BW are actually from them. It’s just a quick easy way to discredit the commenter, ignore the content of the comment, and paint them in a negative light.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know if this was previously posted on here (it's a lot of threads to catch up on lol, but I found this from 2018, right after Matthew Rhys won the Emmy. She apparently deleted it right after.

So it does seem like IG and Matthew Rhys had some sort of falling out, I wonder if it was Matthew telling him that AE is insane lol

View attachment 953525
I thought he shared a flat with Matthew Rhys? Or was that someone else?

Reactions: 7
I'm going to say goodnight - a bit of a 'hi' snd 'bye' today. A thought occurs to me, though - and so it should, given my past experience with Narcs (look at earlier threads for details; but if TL;DR, I had a narcissist father, a narcissist husband and narcissist ex-fiance. I'd never learnt healthy boundaries and thus became fodder for abusers, until it nearly killed me; my therapist saved my life). She doesn't see any of the people interacting with her - on this site, Twitter and Instagram - as real people. Not as real (wo)men. Not living, breathing entites who have wants and hurts and desires and needs; nothing clothed in flesh, nothing with spirit. We are chesspieces to her, pawns in her drama, to be manipulated and discared at will. She is the ultimate vacuum, and engorges herself with contretemps and controversy to simply make herself feel alive. Because I guarantee, her addictions and abusive behaviour are ways for her to fill the void, and she will ruthlessly use all those in her orbit to feel a little less fragmented.
I may be autistic and not spectacular at character diagnoses, but this one's a no-brainer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought he shared a flat with Matthew Rhys? Or was that someone else?
Yes, that was him (actually, I think AE also lived with both of them for the last few of those years? but I'm not sure). They were very very close for a very long time.
But they haven't really mentioned each other or been publically seen together in a while and I remember somebody in a way earlier thread looked it up and they haven't mentioned each other since like 2015.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh dear. Let's hope this isn't SM Girl Part 2. I think IG's had enough with partners who share their life online.
in fairness not much wrong when it's about personal struggles to an extent

View attachment 953525
huh interesting

I recall Ioan - when he was the much bigger star - purposefully tanking an audition to help him, and maybe when Ioan needed some support (not in the same way obviously) he may have not received it?

Or it's indeed about Alice lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ioan needs to understand that, if, you go out with much younger women then, SM is a big part of their lives. It’s won’t go away! If you cannot beat ’em join ‘me !!
It’s certainly not a given that all younger women are really into social media, we’re individuals, ya know? But Bianca was into it pre Ioan and personally I think she has every right to continue to use it how she sees fit. She’s trying to become an actor, social media is part of raising her profile. And she has a right to share what she wants to with people, it’s her life.

I understand the argument that she should tread carefully for the sake of the girls, but if I’ve learned anything from my grand total of three months following this madness it’s that Alice is gonna Alice whatever anyone else does. It’s a long-standing pattern of behaviour and she will behave like this whether Bianca or Ioan do this or that or not. I mean he’s been publicly silent other than that picture and she’s still been off on one after him for ages. They can’t be expected to live their lives pussyfooting around triggering Alice. They’ve been very restrained and she’s still on the warpath trying to keep him from the children and drag out the divorce while posting endless abuse and bullying them publicly.

I totally accept others will disagree (and I like to hear it!), I’m just not into the idea that an abuse victim (and my goodness, even POST separation look at the amount of abuse she’s heaped on him, before even getting into the evidence that suggests he was victimised by her during the marriage) and their new partner should cower and cut themselves off from something they have every right to do to appease an abusive ex. Nothing they can do will appease her, she’s not a reasonable person. She’s already using the girls as pawns and weapons against him and they’ve both barely said a word publicly.

edit: sorry btw Ralph, the majority of my comment had nothing to do with yours, I just went on a stream of thoughts that felt a bit related 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 953525
’I am not a vengeful person’ … 🧐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

huh interesting

I recall Ioan - when he was the much bigger star - purposefully tanking an audition to help him, and maybe when Ioan needed some support (not in the same way obviously) he may have not received it?

It definitely could be lol. I'd be surprised if it's a situation like that though because of the year mainly. If they did have some sort of falling out in 2015, I think it's unlikely MR would've been in a situation where he could've helped much? The Americans was still on its third season, it had great reviews but it wouldn't even be nominated for a single Emmy outside of guest acting until a year later. And he hadn't worked with Steven Spielberg or Tom Hanks or anything like that yet. So it's not like MR had a ton of clout in the industry yet

Reactions: 8
Happy New Year you turdy lot. Thanks for making my insomnia less of a pain, reading here has weirdly kept me sane. Lots of love Crapbag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
@ZipSilver 'Alice is gonna Alice, no matter what anyone does' is something that needs to be said again and again and again. As clear as day.

HNY you lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, definitely, writing about her personal struggles is much different than ranting about everything and exploiting privacy as AE does

Reactions: 10

huh interesting

Actors can be highly competitive and pull the carpet from under you. Or do other unsavoury stuff to get ahead. We all grow up in the end. However it could also, be that he fell out with Alice so, Ioan took Alices side. So, either option is viable.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.