Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also had 9 rounds of IVF in total. In LA, medical costs are huge and I doubt she would have gone to the cheapest clinic either. Their lifestyle is not cheap. She also mentions the treatments and plastic surgery Ioan has had (not knocking him as, it’s so competitive in La).
She's had just as much. They probably did it together as a couple. Ioan has forehead lines, some crinkle lines out from his eyes, smile lines. Thank God, he does. His face has a man's face, not some smooth baby face for a 47-year-old man. So whatever he did was minimal. Alice acts like she hasn't done a thing or doesn't admit to everything she has done over the last decade or more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just looked on BW Instagram page and there is a really sweet post of her being reunited with her dog. I wonder if, Ioan is the shadow behind the camera?
Yes it is Ioan, with the sound on you can just hear him saying hello to the dog.

Happy New Year's all! ♥ ☮ 🍾🍸🍸

Reactions: 7
None of my 3 children ever had tvs in their rooms till they were teenagers really… I don’t have one … lol she’s clutching at straws as always focusing on the irrelevant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tragic really
Also Elsie has an iPad in the video of Ioan yelling at the football. She could easily watch tv on that anywhere. It’s just more bullshit as ever.

Reactions: 22
[QUOTE="claudiarocks, post: 7694740, member: 29820
None of my 3 children ever had tvs in their rooms till they were teenagers really… I don’t have one … lol she’s clutching at straws as always focusing on the irrelevant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tragic really
[/QUOTE]

My DS has just turned a teen, he does not have a tv in his room. His gaming pc yes, tv no. We are currently negotiating a tv (not the 60 inch he wants for better playstation gaming though!). Tv's in bedrooms are not a necessity, they are a luxury and for little E to not have had one for four years does not make IG a neglectful parent.

Similarly, I was thinking over the last few days at how different my DS' Christmas seems to have been from E2. We had a family Christmas, games, talking, laughing, there was no SM usage until just a couple days ago and even then that was the adults as my DS has no fb or twitter (the kids these days seems to prefer the discord I have been told and he has a friends only instagram). I couldn't imagine what he would have thought about either his dad or I tweeting constantly and having little (if any) quality time during the Christmas period.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Four years without a TV and she's eight. That's four to eight. What the heck? The kid didn't need a TV in her bedroom. There's more than one TV in that home already. And like everyone says, they use iPads, etc. Kids live on phones also.

Families do not need to be all separated into individual rooms watching TV. Kids that young really should not have a TV in their room. It leads to more separation from family and more INACTIVITY, vegging in front of a TV. So what was her fvcking point? A small TV for a kid's bedroom wouldn't even be repaired anyway. Just replaced. So what is all the "broken" whining about? I'm sure Ioan woudn't replace it because the little girl didn't need one in her bedroom. It's not like Alice didn't have their credit cards. You can get a 13-inch to 27-inch TVs for a small kid's room for practically nothing at Target or Best Buy.

She is an idiot. I guess she had to spend more time with Elsie without a TV in her bedroom to babysit her and keep her out of her hair while she was tweeting to MITH, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Without Tattle her Twitter is ridiculously boring. We shouldn’t take the bait, she came come on here as usual if she wants to talk to tattlers.
And..

What has her response got to do with anything? Like most people I wouldn’t have a clue who she was and Ioan might look a bit familiar at best. Her preoccupation with fame is weird and like everything else, just a bit delusional.
View attachment 951908
They’re hardly Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt are they! She’s only barely a future Celeb Big Brother housemate!
In fact, that gig might appeal to her - a paycheck for sitting on her backside, drinking and talking about herself…and being refered to as a celeb. She’ll be a couple of months’ mortgage payments away from signing up before long!

Reactions: 17
Yes it is Ioan, with the sound on you can just hear him saying hello to the dog.

Happy New Year's all! ♥ ☮ 🍾🍸🍸
I thought that. They seem happy together. They must be very serious if, he’s brought her over to LA and she’s met the children (or will do at some point). I would not be surprised if, he got married again .....er......once Alice let’s him go of course...erm....won’t hold my breath though (as, she clinging on with claws!!!!)

Reactions: 4
So she posted this an hour ago ( hope it ok to share , have obviously blocked out the little girls face ) just wanted to say what has happened to her hair , and Emma looks so uncomfortable for this obviously ’posed ‘ picture. I really worry for the little dog 😢
I was worried she was being choked there.

Reactions: 2
She's had just as much. They probably did it together as a couple. Ioan has forehead lines, some crinkle lines out from his eyes, smile lines. Thank God, he does. His face has a man's face, not some smooth baby face for a 47-year-old man. So whatever he did was minimal. Alice acts like she hasn't done a thing or doesn't admit to everything she has done over the last decade or more.
He was very good looking as a young man and he’s still very attractive, now he is older. Same with a lot of beautiful people ie men and women ie Michelle pfieffer. But, they all need ‘beauty treatments’. Nothing wrong in that!

Alice has utterly ruined one of my favourite songs, a commentary on the struggles faced by working class Britain in the early Thatcher years. Apologies if this has been posted in a previous thread, but I am so sad 😢.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So it's 9.45am in LA and Queen Drunkentits hasn't surfaced yet.
It's 5.45pm in Bristol and Our Tone hasn't either. He and Rache must have been asleep all day after the sudden need for them both to start facetiming Alice at 4am UK time.

Funny that.

I hope the various kids and dogs in both houses are being looked after. They must have been up for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This woman has no idea how damaging she is as a parent.
She congratulates herself on the way she’s brought the girls up to be ‘cool’ about not worrying about their hair etc… and yet in the same breath she’s plastered a photo of her daughter’s ‘mullet’ on SM purely to take the mick. It’s a bit like the nose comment about her eldest daughter.
She just can’t let anything go cam she, she’s riddled with insecurities herself and then passes on those feelings to anyone she deems vulnerable - like a school bully, but it doesn’t stop even with her own children. She really is a nasty woman - I really cannot abide her!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
not sure on context (can’t see the tweet) but 96 Liverpool supporters died in the Hillsborough disaster
I know I’m from the Uk. I can’t see the tweet alluded to here by this poster.

My spidey senses have been tingling lately too recently.
A lot of the things someone's baiting Alice with on Twatter have come directly from our conversations here.
I noticed earlier AE asked the usual are you Ioan/Bianca stuff and someone else suggested one of the Douglas sisters.
Then the person wrote back saying they're not Ioan/Bianca or Tamika. No one had suggested Tamika, it could have been Amy, but they only said Tamika which makes me a bit uncomfortable.
We know AE and her FMs visit here but one of the rules of being here is that we DON'T bait people anywhere else for drama/fun.
I also just found another Twatter user who has the username "Anon Anon" aka "Turdlemania" as in Tattle Turd 🙁
Not really sure how I feel about this, but it's not good. I feel uncomfortable because of it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.