Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit she’s saying that she asked the kids to be nice to their dad but now the GF demands things she is telling them the opposite - that their dad is wrong (bad).
Is that what she’s saying?

View attachment 951857
What is he lying about, he hasn't said a work about all this publicly???!!! Although I'm sure he would have some interesting stories to tell. I would love to be a fly on the wall when he speaks to his lawyers, friends, etc. 🤪 I cannot fathom the self-restraint he is showing.

Reactions: 15
All the lovely things people say to her get ignored. She’s still going after that one comment made by one tweeter with one post hours ago.
Give it a by.
It’s always the truthful comments that upset her the most. She did say those things.
She can’t call on “Tone” now and not address her previous comments about him.

Reactions: 18
I think she's been upset by BW positing the photo of the scarecrow ...which does look remarkably like AE in her "hat video"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Perhaps Ioan somehow found out that Gloria only works half the hours he pays for??

3E6BD14F-D06A-4D5A-B086-298BEDE870BF.jpeg

November 6th

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well tonight she has admitted she has them on her own (Gloria is off) and she's up drunken twitter fighting at 4.20am.
Kids will be up in a couple of hours and she won't be in any fit state to supervise them. I guess they will have to get their own breakfast and sit in front of that (fixed) TV until she comes round

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Isn't it nearly 4am in LA? Up all night again on a Twatter rant, full of paranoia and herself, upset because people are telling a few home truths.

I feel bad for those kids. A mother who is much more interested in all night long SM wars than their welfare and being fit and ready to do fun stuff with them on school holidays.
4am??? Can we be sure the girls are with her and not 😱 with their Dad???

Reactions: 7
Afternoon, all.
What an absolutely snivelling, drivelling shitshower of self-pity! She's like the three year old who sticks her fingers in her ears and shouts 'La la la, can't hear you!' or throws herself on her front and has a full-on paddy. Love the way that she's referrinf to BW as the 'ho' again - such an ardent supporter of feminism, is our Malice. How courageously she takes on misogyny, one tweet at a time.
Of course, I must be Ioan to say all this...

ETA: Happy New Year's Eve, one and all! I hope to God that 2022 will be a much better year for the whole world. xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
4:30 am New Year’s Eve. There’s no greater authority on being a sad and lonely Twitter troll than old irrelevant Alice..
OMG I can’t stop crying .. 😭😭

81BA9FAA-8E64-44C7-B0A8-C2AE8D0945A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She’s so been reading Tattle!!!! Wasn’t there a conversation today saying that in a normal brother / sister relationship you’d call or FaceTime??? But no, she NEVER comes on Tattle!!! 🤥
She’ll be getting a kick out of the threads in Tattle “all about her“. Make no mistake about that.

• Heart
Her job is safe ha ha I can actually hear Gloria weeping into her pillow from here in the UK 😂 the woman’s a goddamn saint 😇
Imagine your job depending on that lazy old mare dragging herself out of bed after a night on the juice. No thanks.

• Sad
  • Haha
She really is cracko nuts! I used to feel sorry for her and I was not a big fan of Ioan either. Since, I don’t think he is a particularly good an actor. He’s competant enough and handsome. But, now I’m much more of a fan. Since, I feel sorry for him. I think he expected it to be difficult to leave the marriage but, nobody could predict this? She goes on and on and on and on and on. I actually feel very sorry for Ioan.

Reactions: 30
She gives single moms a really bad name. 🤬
She thinks she deserves a Mother of the Year Award for maybe tossing the food subscription stuff onto a plate and into the microwave or making an occasional PBJ sandwich and checking the homework (while she's probably into her 3rd glass of wine). Know what, Babe, here's what real single parenting looks like: Alarm at 6 a.m., off to the kitchen to make the kids a warm breakfast before school. See them to the train, then put on your face and office outfit for a full day of work. Home at 6 p.m., toss on the stove, make a warm supper, during which we talk about school and our day, then check homework. Kids are off to bed, clean up the kitchen, wash up the dishes, if you're lucky, you're done by 9 and have an hour before tumbling into bed. Rinse and repeat Monday thru Friday. Saturday do three loads of laundry, cheer on the kids at soccer, do the grocery shopping, clean house.

This is how my single parenting looked. No nanny / housekeeper, mind you, no child support for years (had to sue him for 8 years of back payments). And he told me straight to my face that I don't need to hope that he "takes the kids off my hands" on an occasional weekend.

And then this entitled, privileged witch can think of nothing else than to trash the ex who is paying for everything and actually wants the kids for 50% of the time?! I don't have enough negative adjectives for her anymore, honestly. 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 52
His lover's demands have gotten more crazy? And he's lying about everyone?

She got a letter from his lawyers and she hates it so of course he's a liar and BW is behind it all.

Bingo.
People like her blame everybody else for their woes! They are incapable of acknowledging their mistakes. You cannot have a friendship or relationship with that type of persons. They are really annoying to know !

Reactions: 19
I hope she is doing well 💗 it was touch and go after my Uncle’s transplant- it took 6 weeks for it to take affect and that was hairy 😬 fun fact - they don’t remove his non-working kidneys - so now he has 3!!!!
Hers was from a deceased donor I think it makes a huge difference. From a live donor they work within days apparently. It's changed her life she had to use a scooter and walking stick before her transplant. Her energy levels now are much improved.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No, but you betcha Piers is playing a round of golf with IG at that expensive golf course.

As an aside, because I don’t like him, I am glad the weather in LA is a little inclement at the moment. And that Piers is having to wear a sweater. Morgan spent the most of 2020 berating people in UK for behaving selfishly in lockdowns, and that it wasn’t hard to sit on your sofa for a while, Xmas is cancelled but it can still be good, but then flew out to a private beach in Antigua to spend his lovely Xmas break. Let them eat cake moment, hypocritical twit. (And the power of having influential friends in the media - it was suppressed and only came out via Guido Falkes on Twitter.)

But I digress….
Greetings from a fellow Piers-hater.

Reactions: 11
Scuba diving in French is faire de la plongee, that makes me laugh!

I like one of Tone’s insults in one of his tweets - fucko. I am going to adopt that. I know a lot of fuckos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.