Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s safe to say all our summations and detective work is in fact correct. Tone is Alice, Gloria is having a well-deserved break. IG is seeing the girls, reading between the lies and she comes on here to read. She has set up the Tone account to counter our accusations, she literally answered one of my posts from the last thread about Gloria and the girls.

Has she really managed to keep this level of batshittery going for years?
Because she does absolutely nothing else with her life. The fact that she’s making “poor me” posts about doing the bleeping bare minimum for her kids (keeping them alive, getting them to do their homework) is so pathetic I want to laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
First-world problems. The children must have a TV each in their bedrooms if only the youngest has been without for 4 years.
Said child would of been three years old I doubt very much they'd miss having their own TV. I bet they miss their Dad though!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Said child would of been three years old I doubt very much they'd miss having their own TV. I bet they miss their Dad though!!
She does realise that she was a parent at that point too? Why is all of that responsibility on Ioan who worked away?!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Nah I don’t think he has. She has made it obvious they won’t go to him and she won’t let him have them. Obvious to me anyway
I do feel that we would have heard about it if he'd had them. You know, like Bogan has kidnapped my children and they're being brainwashed as we speak

Reactions: 18
has Ioan seen the kids? I’m stumped at that part
I dont think he has, but its interesting to me that in order to bash him she refered to him not asking them about school or fixing their TV, instead of saying he isnt seeing them. She is always somewhat hinting it, never saying it outright. And is never answering outright questions about it.

Reactions: 17
WE are up. It’s 4am in the UK wtf is going on.
I know how marriages work Rach isn’t up

View attachment 951766

The more this Tone farce unfolds, the more I’m convinced it’s all a big show for the lawyers. Maybe to show Ioan’s lawyers that she has family support so she can keep custody of the girls. Ioan can clearly demonstrate that he has his family onside, they have a good and healthy history.

Although I’m not convinced she’s chosen the best family member to back her case. The guy has an alcohol problem and stays up all night playing tweetie pie with his sister.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry it’s me guessing he’s seeing the kids. She never directly answers that question, and I’m sure when she kicked off with specific dates that that was court ordered.
Happy for Alice to read this and prove me wrong 😂

What she doesn’t say is just as important as what she puts out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You know why Tone is fake. Cos Alice could take us all out and post a clip of him on FaceTime. She refuses. Why?
Doe she enjoy the mystery and drama of it all?
It keeps people engaged?
or does he not exist on Twitter at all?

Reactions: 20
I’ll chime in here although it’s only anecdotal evidence. My Uncle (just a few years older than me so mid-late 50’s) only recently had a kidney transplant. He was on dialysis for a couple of years (the home dialysis where he hooks up in the evening and it works overnight). He had to give up working in his own business and slept EVERY night from about 7pm till 9am - and due to the amount of toxins constantly in his system that his kidneys couldn’t process, was extremely weak. If this is dialysis and Tone is really on the transplant list then I’m convinced it cannot be him, he just would not have the energy (nor could he monitor his own account so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️)
This was my stepdaughters experience while awaiting a kidney transplant, the exhaustion and days spent sleeping. She was one of the lucky ones and got a kidney after five years on the waiting list.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I dont think he has, but its interesting to me that in order to bash him she refered to him not asking them about school or fixing their TV, instead of saying he isnt seeing them. She is always somewhat hinting it, never saying it outright. And is never answering outright questions about it.
Alice has him by the balls with those kids, she ain’t letting go.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I reckon he HAS seen the kids, which is why she's making digs at him about whatever random thing her drunken mind drags up. She won't admit it as she wants to be seen as 'winning' and for it to look like they don't want to go, but we only have her word on that. She knows he won't post anything to say they're with him, she's going over the top with saying how busy she suddenly is being a single mum (even though she changed her Twitter bio to say she was that weeks ago) and although she's posted a photo of the youngest with the dog we have no idea how long ago it was actually taken.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She had the kids with her when CF visited. This was during the period he was supposed to have them according to his suggestion in the letter his lawyers sent so I don't think he has seen them.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Morning campers!

It really did degenerate into farce at around 4AM Brit time, didn't it? Also, Alice, there are many single parents who have to care for 2 (not terribly young) children while actually holding down a full time job. Anyway, won't the girls still be on school holidays, or is she planning to send them back for 3 days before taking them out of school to go on this fabled trip to ?Pismo Beach. It is all making my hair hurt.

I *may* get a slightly tipsy call from my Bro just after midnight. It will be the one day of the entire year this will happen, failing dire emergency, being NYE. I will tell him to take it to Twitter, as I need the whole world to see that he loves me. He will laugh and hang up, after making a comment on my sobriety and general functioning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m unsure how the courts work, but when she is saying that Bianca has been making demands, is it a possibility that previously she was issued a short term order of sorts to stay away/be quiet about Bianca and that has now been turned into a longer term one? Could this also be impacting the agreements they come to regarding the kids due to Ioan and Bianca living together? I don’t think anything Ioan would be requesting could be tarted up as coming from Bianca so wondering if there is two sets of legal letters heading to Alice… however her brain works very illogically so she might just be pinning everything on Bianca regardless as living in Aliceland means she’s unable to accept responsibility for her actions and words or see she has done anything wrong.
I think the long and short of it is that everything is BW fault. The marriage break down is her fault, the kids not going to their dad is BW fault even though it’s clear parental alienation going on. Everything that can be contributed to Alice will be blamed on BW. BW will not be making demands that will be Ioan. BW is nothing more than a GF at this point.

Reactions: 27
What lies is the dastardly Ioan telling about Gloria? Is she not hoovering under the bed or just flicking the crumbs off the bread knife before putting it back in the drawer?
This Gloria thing is interesting. I’m not sure what to make of it. I can’t see Gloria lasting much longer tbh. Ioan will be pulling everything out from under Alice since she’s not cooperating. I might be wrong on that one I’m just pondering it. Alice brought her up for a reason. Why.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
AE WORLD

a bird flies past her house ‘ I know that’s IG I can tell how he’s flapping his wings and landing on my roof only he would do such a twatty thing ‘’

card gets refused in bargain booze , AE then tells poor teenage shop worker her life (shitshow) story … finally ending with ‘ and that’s how I know that card machine is BW cause only she would do that after stealing my The Hub, my kids and MY LIFE!! 😭😭

she’s completely deranged 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh you know we were trying to work out who lived next door to her dad?
It's Tones mother/father in law. She wrote it on her gushing post
Screenshot_20211231-105425_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.