Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What lies is the dastardly Ioan telling about Gloria? Is she not hoovering under the bed or just flicking the crumbs off the bread knife before putting it back in the drawer?
Maybe that Gloria isn't enough to keep his children safe from their unstable alcoholic mother and that he needs to have full custody ?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have a super painful arm from a jab, I've slept badly and I have a massive headache.

So I'd like to apologise in advance if I pull an Alice and mix pain meds with alcohol and call someone besides AE a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Alice seems to imply that IG's legal letters include demands from BW. This is total fiction. Any communication between the two of them right now seems to be via lawyers alone. A new GF would not be at all involved, yet Alice states these alleged demands as fact. This is the same woman who truly appears to believe that everyone that takes issue with her on a public forum is IG, BW, or one of their family members. Her thinking is so disordered and increasingly paranoid.
Now that Ioan has got safety, distance and good advice from his lawyers, he is finally pushing back at her. This is probably a side she’s never seen before because she walked all over him and always got her own way. She still see’s him as that ‘pussy’ (her words) that she can manipulate.

She hasn’t updated her view of him so blames Bianca for forcing him to do things.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Morning campers!

It really did degenerate into farce at around 4AM Brit time, didn't it? Also, Alice, there are many single parents who have to care for 2 (not terribly young) children while actually holding down a full time job. Anyway, won't the girls still be on school holidays, or is she planning to send them back for 3 days before taking them out of school to go on this fabled trip to ?Pismo Beach. It is all making my hair hurt.

I *may* get a slightly tipsy call from my Bro just after midnight. It will be the one day of the entire year this will happen, failing dire emergency, being NYE. I will tell him to take it to Twitter, as I need the whole world to see that he loves me. He will laugh and hang up, after making a comment on my sobriety and general functioning.
So Pismo Beach is all of 150k away and known for its wineries. :cautious::rolleyes: Big deal.
You know, I remember how pre Covid he went home for a week over Christmas and then back to Qld. I wonder why she didn't take them to Qld for that Christmas? Or even for several weeks? She could have taken them to theme parks while he worked and they could have gone on a quiet family holiday that one week. Yes she would have had to book ahead. Sarina Beach or Agnes Water or 1770. Any of those quiet low key out of the way places. A motel room or BnB or guest house. Instead of keeping two girls in LA with no break and making him travel back. :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So Pismo Beach is all of 150k away and known for its wineries. :cautious::rolleyes: Big deal.
You know, I remember how pre Covid he went home for a week over Christmas and then back to Qld. I wonder why she didn't take them to Qld for that Christmas? Or even for several weeks? She could have taken them to theme parks while he worked and they could have gone on a quiet family holiday that one week. Yes she would have had to book ahead. Sarina Beach or Agnes Water or 1770. Any of those quiet low key out of the way places. A motel room or BnB or guest house. Instead of keeping two girls in LA with no break and making him travel back. :mad:
They did go there in I think 2017. But not again. Perhaps expense? 3 tickets compared to 1 to come home. But agree with you Queensland is a child’s paradise

Reactions: 7
This was my stepdaughters experience while awaiting a kidney transplant, the exhaustion and days spent sleeping. She was one of the lucky ones and got a kidney after five years on the waiting list.
I hope she is doing well 💗 it was touch and go after my Uncle’s transplant- it took 6 weeks for it to take affect and that was hairy 😬 fun fact - they don’t remove his non-working kidneys - so now he has 3!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I love the twatters saying “show your own pic now!” like a) it’s not easy to fake a profile pic (mine is literally a big balled squirrel) b) “Tone” c) not having their own name or real profile pic.
Like certainly attracts like.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the twatters saying “show your own pic now!” like a) it’s not easy to fake a profile pic (mine is literally a big balled squirrel) b) “Tone” c) not having their own name or real profile pic.
Like certainly attracts like.
We should all send them the same pic of a 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly believe her supporters are the people that are most goading her from other accounts. They encourage her delusional “Team Alice” thinking then hit all her buttons to keep her dependent on their support. It gives them power over her and levels out their ‘relationship’.

What 50 + year old takes public sides in a marriage breakdown beyond being a shoulder to cry on? Who does “team” anything? Alice is getting more paranoid and losing what’s left of her grip on reality. Twitter is seriously messing her head up and they are doing everything they can to make sure she stays online instead of getting away and sorting herself out.
Seriously procrastinating this morning hence all the posts.

Alice would make a great case study of how prolonged interactions on SM can really mess with your mind. SM is now Alice’s reality.

She doesn’t appear to have any meaningful relationships. Tone is fictitious for the lawyers and I wouldn’t be surprised if the recent play date one was also set up because she needed evidence that she had a support network for the girls. The lawyer’s letters full of ‘lies’ and the recent SM evidence showing her and the girls having support etc is just too coincidental.

She has evidenced a whole history of unstable and volatile relationships in her SM posts. She cannot maintain relationships or friendships and I’m guessing she’s very lonely. SM has provided her with a constant supply of interchangeable interactions with other human beings.

The part of me that would normally feel pity for her has long since died.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Isn't it nearly 4am in LA? Up all night again on a Twatter rant, full of paranoia and herself, upset because people are telling a few home truths.

I feel bad for those kids. A mother who is much more interested in all night long SM wars than their welfare and being fit and ready to do fun stuff with them on school holidays.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Isn't it nearly 4am in LA? Up all night again on a Twatter rant, full of paranoia and herself, upset because people are telling a few home truths.

I feel bad for those kids. A mother who is much more interested in all night long SM wars than their welfare and being fit and ready to do fun stuff with them on school holidays.
I have honestly just watched my dog for the last half hour dig a hole in the garden I laughed like fck … small pleasures … bet Emma has never dug a hole poor baby girl she needs to get all of them out of that squat and in a good walk in fresh air but no she’ll keep hitting those keys wishing it was IG & BW perfect teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.