Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is now saying his DMs are not working on Twitter. Has he not heard of WhatsApp.
Well thank goodness his push notifications for @ messages on Twitter are working otherwise he'd never have known she was trying to contact him on there rather than just leaving him a text or a WhatsApp that he absolutely definitely wouldn't miss, especially at 2am / 4am when he's not even guaranteed to be awake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dont think Fibro fog is the reason she doesn't remember things. It's the pills and alcohol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Interesting that Tone's and two of the main overnight sock account/user ID all follow the same format (name followed by 8 random numbers). Coincidence eh?

And nice drop in of where she's off to, just in case any paps want to pop along.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting that Tone's and two of the main overnight sock account/user ID all follow the same format (name followed by 8 random numbers). Coincidence eh?

And nice drop in of where she's off to, just in case any paps want to pop along.
Yes I've thought this

Reactions: 7

I think that's the standard username format Twitter offers new users now, unless they want to change it, hence why bot account names are usually that.

Reactions: 8
"Famous" is doing one helluva lotta lifting here. 🙄
Not like actually "famous." I'm here and no one I know has ever heard of her. She's become known for her behavior during this divorce, oh yes. She's that kind of "famous."

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not like actually "famous." I'm here and no one I know has ever heard of her. She's become known for her behavior during this divorce, oh yes. She's that kind of "famous."

You’re gunna give me nightmares man with that ….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So were expected to believe that not only Tone but his wife Rache are now keeping LA time. The whole house in Bristol or Somerset is up at 2am and still up at 4am having mindless twitter conversations and just dropping in on Alice for phonecalls and private chats ?
Can't remember if they have kids - but this notion that they're just up at 4 am for facetime chats with Alice is a fantasy that only makes sense to a crazy drunk person.
Will be interesting to see what gets deleted when she sobers up. She's making herself look ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I know BW has had, in the past, tried to get one of her friends to post on here, which I won’t go back over, so she is obviously keen to put right some misconceptions that AE may have thrown out. But does she honestly thing that BW is assuming multiple aliases so that every dissenting voice @ her on Twitter is BW. It’s nonsensical. We know that a lot of the stuff she accuses people of having insider info on is what she has tweeted herself and forgotten.

She may be drunk tweeting and forget what she has tweeted, but I saw the other day that one of the symptoms of fibromyalgia is memory problems. Fibro fog it is called.
How do we know BW "tried to get one of her friends to post on here" ?
I mean I know who you are talking about but BW has not said this so we don't "know" anything of the sort!!
People on here can claim all sorts about who they are and who they know. And someone saying they were told to do something by someone else is hearsay and not evidence that it actually happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alice seems to imply that IG's legal letters include demands from BW. This is total fiction. Any communication between the two of them right now seems to be via lawyers alone. A new GF would not be at all involved, yet Alice states these alleged demands as fact. This is the same woman who truly appears to believe that everyone that takes issue with her on a public forum is IG, BW, or one of their family members. Her thinking is so disordered and increasingly paranoid.
I think she controlled Ioan so much that she believes he's incapable of thinking for himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So it’s safe to say all our summations and detective work is in fact correct. Tone is Alice, Gloria is having a well-deserved break. IG is seeing the girls, reading between the lies and she comes on here to read. She has set up the Tone account to counter our accusations, she literally answered one of my posts from the last thread about Gloria and the girls.

Has she really managed to keep this level of batshittery going for years?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.