Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bianca and Ioan have probably spent Christmas time and now, spending time together and probably pumping at every opportunity. It’s actually hilarious that Alice is so delusional she thinks Bianca is behind all these accounts.
It literally kills her to think that B & I are just getting on with their lives and she’s stuck in this non reality existence. Having to get acceptance off strangers on the internet. I’m probably harsh for saying it but Alice is nothing more than pathetic. She’s 53 years old and could really make something of her life but chooses to wallow in her self pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
he is every night up despite being on dialyse and his wife too. Along with a ton of other weird things. It's very hard to buy at this point thst this account is not used at least by Alice on occasions
I’ll chime in here although it’s only anecdotal evidence. My Uncle (just a few years older than me so mid-late 50’s) only recently had a kidney transplant. He was on dialysis for a couple of years (the home dialysis where he hooks up in the evening and it works overnight). He had to give up working in his own business and slept EVERY night from about 7pm till 9am - and due to the amount of toxins constantly in his system that his kidneys couldn’t process, was extremely weak. If this is dialysis and Tone is really on the transplant list then I’m convinced it cannot be him, he just would not have the energy (nor could he monitor his own account so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So she is on her own with the kids for a week, just like any other single parent. Not sure why that is such a big thing. I am guessing that means Gloria has been given some well needed time off.
Alice recently Tweeted that Gloria has cancer. It's not the first time she's done it and backtracked. Gloria did have cancer and had surgery in El Salvador. She went for testing again recently. There is a chance it is back if so, one imagines she'd go home to get treatment. I highly doubt she's receiving health insurance via AE and IG. Here's hoping she's cancer free and just taking time off to be with her actual family.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know BW has had, in the past, tried to get one of her friends to post on here, which I won’t go back over, so she is obviously keen to put right some misconceptions that AE may have thrown out. But does she honestly thing that BW is assuming multiple aliases so that every dissenting voice @ her on Twitter is BW. It’s nonsensical. We know that a lot of the stuff she accuses people of having insider info on is what she has tweeted herself and forgotten.

She may be drunk tweeting and forget what she has tweeted, but I saw the other day that one of the symptoms of fibromyalgia is memory problems. Fibro fog it is called.

Reactions: 10
She's so deluded and paranoid it is scary to see. As if BW would be goading her on Twitter. She has better things to do and I'm quite sure she has been fully versed on not engaging with AE in any way.
Hard agree. BW IS 28 not 12!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bianca and Ioan have probably spent Christmas time and now, spending time together and probably pumping at every opportunity. It’s actually hilarious that Alice is so delusional she thinks Bianca is behind all these accounts.
It literally kills her to think that B & I are just getting on with their lives and she’s stuck in this non reality existence. Having to get acceptance off strangers on the internet. I’m probably harsh for saying it but Alice is nothing more than pathetic. She’s 53 years old and could really make something of her life but chooses to wallow in her self pity.
It's sad that she doesn't seem to have a circle, however small, of school mum friends whose kids are friends with her kids. Mine is in primary and I've a handful of friends I've made from there. You start off chatting to all parents and then naturally find a few you get on with - you're forced to meet in the early days as the kids have playdates. She seems very insular and focused on Twitter for 'friendship'. It fuels her paranoia. It is not healthy.

I genuinely find it quite scary how deluded she is. As IF that is Ioan! He has no desire to engage with her let alone behind a fake account. Jeez. Someone help this lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
oh Piers Morgan’s wife Celia is in West Hollywood, I wonder if there’ll be cocktails by the grubby pool?
No, but you betcha Piers is playing a round of golf with IG at that expensive golf course.

As an aside, because I don’t like him, I am glad the weather in LA is a little inclement at the moment. And that Piers is having to wear a sweater. Morgan spent the most of 2020 berating people in UK for behaving selfishly in lockdowns, and that it wasn’t hard to sit on your sofa for a while, Xmas is cancelled but it can still be good, but then flew out to a private beach in Antigua to spend his lovely Xmas break. Let them eat cake moment, hypocritical twit. (And the power of having influential friends in the media - it was suppressed and only came out via Guido Falkes on Twitter.)

But I digress….

• Heart
  • Sick

Its starting to feel like this. I'm not Bianca, the only one I would like to be is del rio! I'm not Ioan, I don't find him sexy, hornblower was something my dad watched! (I don't know if my dad found him sexy)

No, but you betcha Piers is playing a round of golf with IG at that expensive golf course.

As an aside, because I don’t like him, I am glad the weather in LA is a little inclement at the moment. And that Piers is having to wear a sweater. Morgan spent the most of 2020 berating people in UK for behaving selfishly in lockdowns, and that it wasn’t hard to sit on your sofa for a while, Xmas is cancelled but it can still be good, but then flew out to a private beach in Antigua to spend his lovely Xmas break. Let them eat cake moment, hypocritical twit. (And the power of having influential friends in the media - it was suppressed and only came out via Guido Falkes on Twitter.)

But I digress….
He is my dick pic for all these reasons and more ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole Mith, Hoarse, and Alice drama went on over several days it was very complicated but is useful for understanding Alice's playbook with Ioan. She felt 'betrayed' and 'slighted' she wanted revenge she was determined to trash both Mith and Hoarse's more important reputations and try to drive them off Twitter, portraying herself as the victim by lying, embellishing, and being dramatic.
This is the back story and order of events as I remember, it is tricky because Mith's tweets are gone and Alice deleted most of her incriminating ones, although there are some on Wayback Machine and google images. Be prepared to get lost in the lunacy or fall asleep. Sorry, it's so long. I've included as many relevant images as I can find.

First Installment. The Main Players.
Mith/ManInTheHoody

I second everything Kiki has said about Mith. I followed Mith & he followed me back, but we never DM'd. He was very well-liked and popular and had over 80,000K Twitter followers, people still tweet to this day about how much they miss his account. He had an amusing, inciteful take on politics, openly drank like a fish, and smoked a lot of weed, and was funny about it. He could be risque, but it wasn't ever offensive and didn't cross the line. TBH, I don't remember any dick pics on his timeline, and if they were, I am pretty sure Alice deliberately mischaracterized them, but Kiki might be able to elaborate. His pinned tweet was of his underpants and sweatpants pulled down and he would occasionally change the colour to red or blue depending on what was happening in the news. Although not graphic, I will put behind spoilers to be on the safe side.

Here are a few of his tweets to give you an idea of what kind of Twitterer he was:

View attachment 951798View attachment 951800

View attachment 951802

The Hoarse Whisperer/Hoarse
Very popular account with 397.9K followers, like Mith, he became prominent tweeting about Trump. He is a single full-time dad and his pinned tweet outlines his backstory. I follow him, but he doesn't follow me. I haven't seen him trash his ex-wife except in a very 'I won't go there' oblique way. Alice liked to think of herself as on a par with them, as a Trump 'resistance' account, but she had nowhere near the followers, the wit or full understanding of politics. She followed both and they followed her back. She did a lot of flattering and fangirling and inappropriate tweets to Mith.
View attachment 951808

Alice/Al/Sis
View attachment 951818

View attachment 951821
I followed Alice at that time but she didn't follow me, I knew who she was but hadn't paid much attention to her. Because I followed all three, I became aware of the drama because it started appearing on my timeline and I ended up unfollowing her over this. She lost a lot of followers It was hugely damaging to her reputation and people were subtweeting Ioan as a result.

Second installment to follow: Background to the drama.
Dun, dun, dun.
Thank you so much for this 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love that Alice has scored an own goal.
Im sure those tweets will be deleted soon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear Alice, you've shot yourself right in the foot with this one. I'd assumed that you and "Tone" were just calling on the phone, but now that you've (sorry, "he's") mentioned "seeing you" I find it absolutely unbelievable that despite how often you claim you adore him, you've yet to post a screenshot of the two of you having a lovely chat and a giggle on Facetime - especially since it would disprove our "same person" theory in a heartbeat and in a much easier way than having to keep switching from one account to the other 😂
Who messages each other on Twitter like this over a supposed missed call?! You'd just message the person. This is all nonsense.

Who messages each other on Twitter like this over a supposed missed call?! You'd just message the person. This is all nonsense.
He is now saying his DMs are not working on Twitter. Has he not heard of WhatsApp.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.