Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plot twist:: Esther is Rachael and the bullshit detector is tone .....there on to Alice 😳😳😳😳
I honestly believe her supporters are the people that are most goading her from other accounts. They encourage her delusional “Team Alice” thinking then hit all her buttons to keep her dependent on their support. It gives them power over her and levels out their ‘relationship’.

What 50 + year old takes public sides in a marriage breakdown beyond being a shoulder to cry on? Who does “team” anything? Alice is getting more paranoid and losing what’s left of her grip on reality. Twitter is seriously messing her head up and they are doing everything they can to make sure she stays online instead of getting away and sorting herself out.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Are there a lot more resistance members on twitter tonight?

Isn’t this how she spoke to MITH?

View attachment 951836
I feel like she is speaking like this now to show she always speaks this way. Because it has being brought up with the MITH case. Her flirting with him. She is trying to prove the flirting wrong now?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So she is on her own with the kids for a week, just like any other single parent. Not sure why that is such a big thing. I am guessing that means Gloria has been given some well needed time off.

Reactions: 30
So, during the night (for me), Alice confirmed she has slagged Rachel off too (by thinking another troll throwing mud is Ioan); and that she bribed Elsie with a new TV (perhaps her sexy electrician fixed an old one) like she bribed Ella with a new phone.

Ioan is supposed to have the girls tonight, right? Hoping for some cryptic Bianca post confirming that. Never tired of Bubba Bear!

I can imagine that. I can imagine anyone here writing that. Myself included, eventhough I'm not Bianca.

NGL, if Alice is right and all of you are actually BW operating 30 accounts, it's gonna be a huge mindfuck for me. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Without Tattle her Twitter is ridiculously boring. We shouldn’t take the bait, she came come on here as usual if she wants to talk to tattlers.
And..

What has her response got to do with anything? Like most people I wouldn’t have a clue who she was and Ioan might look a bit familiar at best. Her preoccupation with fame is weird and like everything else, just a bit delusional.
DDA82AE8-31C2-4DDF-A85E-761506FAED18.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Alice pitching herself as the hardworking single mom on Twitter in response to ***tone*** is everything I need to know. 😂

View attachment 951822
I mean isn't this quite usual for her with IG away for long periods when they were together?! I know it's been a longer stretch because he's been away a year now if I've got the timings right.

Reactions: 11
I honestly believe her supporters are the people that are most goading her from other accounts. They encourage her delusional “Team Alice” thinking then hit all her buttons to keep her dependent on their support. It gives them power over her and levels out their ‘relationship’.

What 50 + year old takes public sides in a marriage breakdown beyond being a shoulder to cry on? Who does “team” anything? Alice is getting more paranoid and losing what’s left of her grip on reality. Twitter is seriously messing her head up and they are doing everything they can to make sure she stays online instead of getting away and sorting herself out.
I've put some time into searching the most fervent AE fan accounts. And what I've noticed is a lot of these people put time into tweeting back at a lot of real stars. But AE has become the only one who tweets so sincerely back to them. I'm not mocking these people yada yada, but I think AE's crude intelligence has tapped into this as a way to get support she doesn't get from big accounts she would like to. It's kind of sad really. Because I think a lot of them are really convinced they are her "friends" and she needs them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So she posted this an hour ago ( hope it ok to share , have obviously blocked out the little girls face ) just wanted to say what has happened to her hair , and Emma looks so uncomfortable for this obviously ’posed ‘ picture. I really worry for the little dog 😢

Attachments

• Sad
Jesus Christ guys I only went to cook breakfast and have a shower and came back to this furore!! 🤯😂

thanks for all the screen shots xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Without Tattle her Twitter is ridiculously boring. We shouldn’t take the bait, she came come on here as usual if she wants to talk to tattlers.
And..

What has her response got to do with anything? Like most people I wouldn’t have a clue who she was and Ioan might look a bit familiar at best. Her preoccupation with fame is weird and like everything else, just a bit delusional.
View attachment 951908
My God they are not household names. Seriously. If I asked most of my friends if they'd heard of IG or AE they would have no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well we have a cyclone as I predicted 2 days ago we would, so I have other things to worry about.
Happy New Year ! 🥳🤩🍾

1640940803867.png

I mean isn't this quite usual for her with IG away for long periods when they were together?! I know it's been a longer stretch because he's been away a year now if I've got the timings right.
Nah he's only been away a few months.

• Wow
  • Heart
So, during the night (for me), Alice confirmed she has slagged Rachel off too (by thinking another troll throwing mud is Ioan); and that she bribed Elsie with a new TV (perhaps her sexy electrician fixed an old one) like she bribed Ella with a new phone.

Ioan is supposed to have the girls tonight, right? Hoping for some cryptic Bianca post confirming that. Never tired of Bubba Bear!

I can imagine that. I can imagine anyone here writing that. Myself included, eventhough I'm not Bianca.

NGL, if Alice is right and all of you are actually BW operating 30 accounts, it's gonna be a huge mindfuck for me. :p
She's so deluded and paranoid it is scary to see. As if BW would be goading her on Twitter. She has better things to do and I'm quite sure she has been fully versed on not engaging with AE in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And..

View attachment 951908
"Famous" is doing one helluva lotta lifting here. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
oh Piers Morgan’s wife Celia is in West Hollywood, I wonder if there’ll be cocktails by the grubby pool?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wait one second. Did Alice say Ioan hadn't asked the kids how their trimester was? I'd imagine he bleeping didn't you complete moron.

God she's such an illiterate arse. It's semester Alice. SEMESTER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.