Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #35 Vagina revokers and ego strokers, but his lawyer’s letters nearly broke her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did say a couple of nice things about Armie Hammer though. :sneaky: Maybe he's just hedging his bets and waiting to see where public opinion is ultimately headed...
Ooof I just read his post about the divorce news
Jeez the whole thing is deeply disturbing at how wrong it is - and something like that will DEFINITELY impact his career - even a whiff of DV/controlling behaviour.
Then I read a whole slew of other articles -sheeeeeesssssshhhhhhhh Perez is a FM

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I did wonder if TeamAlice Twatter account was AE in another disguise and then someone else mentioned it. Now I'm seeing more of the same writing style.

I almost wrote she's not that pathetic, is she, and then thought again..
Nothing would surprise me. If she can have full blown convos with “Tone” on Twitter, then nothing is too bizarre… Alice and her bloody sock accounts
FC872969-76CC-4B5A-AD82-8B42EFF177D6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t see Alice respecting Ella‘s decision not to plastered over SM. Which she of course didn’t do anyway, she derided the decision on SM 🤦‍♀️. First step in breaking down the other persons boundary

This is pure speculation. If the girls were in fact independently assessed, as AE claimed was going to happen, then some findings might have been reported back. Not nice ones for Alice.

Like your daughter said doesn’t want to be on your social. The girls said she cusses and shouts at them etc. How closed off their life is outside school. AEs preference to drink and tweet even on holiday weekends. A good independent assessment could extract a lot from those girls. Things they see as normal but which sound alarm bells in others.

AE is putting put a good line in how all this is going her way. But it won’t be. She exposed herself far too much on SM. Plus she will now be dealing with people trained to spot her off behaviours and remain objective.

The more she insists she is getting her own way and Ioan is a deadbeat, the more you know she isn’t as evidence is mounting that she is far worse than a deadbeat. I would expect any assessment to have picked up the children’s issues with Ioan as well. They would be no surprise given the separations that have now occurred. AE will latch on to those. But others will see the solution as the need to reintroduce the children and more assess.

Reactions: 18
Ooof I just read his post about the divorce news
Jeez the whole thing is deeply disturbing at how wrong it is - and something like that will DEFINITELY impact his career - even a whiff of DV/controlling behaviour.
Then I read a whole slew of other articles -sheeeeeesssssshhhhhhhh Perez is a FM
I’m sure that now he’s away from Alice, his career might actually improve. She was probably an embarrassment and always causing a scene anywhere they went as a couple. I’m sure people know him and know what he’s like and they are likely to be on his side… Alice has very few celebrity supporters now, if any. I saw Tara Strong on her Twitter the other day, but I don’t see anyone else supporting her anymore.
He’s a good actor - he was great in Liar. I doubt he will ever be A list but he can still get good quality work, and probably lots of it now the Kraken is out of the picture

Reactions: 28
Regarding Ella: if Alice would genuinely respect her boundaries she wouldnt post about respecting that boundary, especially without being asked (if I dont want my pics to be shown on SM, I also wouldnt want anyone to talk about this on SM), this is just to show off that she is capable of this.
I did wonder if TeamAlice Twatter account was AE in another disguise and then someone else mentioned it. Now I'm seeing more of the same writing style.

I almost wrote she's not that pathetic, is she, and then thought again..
Alice had a duck ton of alts on imdb, she is that pathetic.

Though I havent paid too much attention to the TeamAlice account, so no idea

Reactions: 19
I actually for really sorry for Ioan, can you imagine being having to deal with someone like Alice normally, never mind in the public eye.
At this stage I couldn’t care less if he has cheated on her, she is completely and utterly poison. It’s actually really disturbing to know there are people like Alice out there living amongst us.

Reactions: 26
Seriously, when are the men in white coats coming to take her away?! Why is it taking so long?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm in ✋ He doesn't usually do it for me but this puc makes me come over all peculiar ...
Screenshot_20211221-122700_Adblock Browser.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We should all change our pictures to Ioan over Christmas… that’ll totally confuse the old cray cray!! 🤪🤪 ”So won’t the real IG please stand up”… 🎵🎶🎤
Where's the retweet button? 😆 Just put "my" pic up.

I am both Ioan AND abs Bianca. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t see Alice respecting Ella‘s decision not to plastered over SM. Which she of course didn’t do anyway, she derided the decision on SM 🤦‍♀️. First step in breaking down the other persons boundary

This is pure speculation. If the girls were in fact independently assessed, as AE claimed was going to happen, then some findings might have been reported back. Not nice ones for Alice.

Like your daughter said doesn’t want to be on your social. The girls said she cusses and shouts at them etc. How closed off their life is outside school. AEs preference to drink and tweet even on holiday weekends. A good independent assessment could extract a lot from those girls. Things they see as normal but which sound alarm bells in others.

AE is putting put a good line in how all this is going her way. But it won’t be. She exposed herself far too much on SM. Plus she will now be dealing with people trained to spot her off behaviours and remain objective.

The more she insists she is getting her own way and Ioan is a deadbeat, the more you know she isn’t as evidence is mounting that she is far worse than a deadbeat. I would expect any assessment to have picked up the children’s issues with Ioan as well. They would be no surprise given the separations that have now occurred. AE will latch on to those. But others will see the solution as the need to reintroduce the children and more assess.
"*This is pure speculation. If the girls were in fact independently assessed, as AE claimed was going to happen, then some findings might have been reported back. Not nice ones for Alice.*"
Alice posted a tweet - something along the lines of saying that the therapist/her friends/the world agree she is not to blame/a bad mother...... @welp (I think it was you who had the screenshot?)can you help me out here? Is this one of the ones she has deleted? If not, then she is saying the girls have been evaluated......

Reactions: 6
Ok I’m in too. He has that WTF look.

Ben Afflecks was worse. He looked hungover in every shot

Michael Keaton was the sexiest Batman 🤤
Ben Affleck is the worst Batman EVER! My favourite is Christian Bale.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"*This is pure speculation. If the girls were in fact independently assessed, as AE claimed was going to happen, then some findings might have been reported back. Not nice ones for Alice.*"
Alice posted a tweet - something along the lines of saying that the therapist/her friends/the world agree she is not to blame/a bad mother...... @welp (I think it was you who had the screenshot?)can you help me out here? Is this one of the ones she has deleted? If not, then she is saying the girls have been evaluated......
oh yeah, she indeed deleted that one
5PUwqZV.png

I dont think it means they were evaluated though.

Also she is obviously lying, because just recently she complained about their friends being too "Switzerland" and that they dont believe her that he is this terrible etc. etc. etc.

The "therapist" seems nuts, according to Alice he only talks about somebody that isnt his patient. After dropping a bunch of therapists she seems to have found somebody to deliver narc supply for her.

Also I love how the nanny and babysitter are suddenly two different people LOL

And wow, only now realized the "I should lie to my kids to protect his reputation" - the reputation towards his kids? Since when is this a competition? WTF

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.