Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #35 Vagina revokers and ego strokers, but his lawyer’s letters nearly broke her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the presence of lawyer's letters to Alice shows he is actively trying to resolve the situation to get partial or full custody of the girls. It isn't like he he washed his hands of them.

People always talk about how fathers or other relatives don't take matters into their own hands, but what would that mean practically? He can't go to the house, near Alice. Not safe. He wants to go with a third party and she's said she won't allow it. Imagine the scene and what damage it would to the girls for him to show up and how Alice would react. He can't physically take them away, they're eight and twelve, they no doubt wouldn't go willingly due to the amount of crap Alice has put in their heads. He isn't going to show up and remove them with force.

It's an absolute nightmare for them but I personally believe he's trying to do everything by the book to ensure custody gets sorted asap. In the meantime is he supposed to stay in his house so nobody sees him? Why isn't he allowed to walk outside or see friends? Should be abstain from parties (important for networking) until he gets custody sorted? What would that achieve? It takes time to sort out custody arrangements when one parent is actively withholding the children from the other parent. She has him over a barrel.

Sorry, I just find it frustrating when people can't see how things would work in reality. Alice wants the narrative to be that he hasn't bothered with them, while tweeting in the next moment that there's no way she'd allow the girls to go spend time with him. She says things like 'he hasn't seen his kids since May' while conveniently not mentioning that she won't allow it.

It reminds me of some comments I saw on a facebook post about a child who was abused and killed in the UK. Relatives had reported concerns to social services who investigated and didn't see any evidence of harm, which is truly heartbreaking. People commented saying 'if it was my niece/nephew I'd have been over there and saved them/taken them to safety, where were the family? How can they live with themselves?'

Aunts/Uncles/Grandparents have no legal right to remove a child from their parents, you can't simply show up at someone's home and take the child, that'd be kidnapping. There's nothing you can do other than refer to the authorities to step in, who actually have the legal ability to step in and act. Trying to show up and remove a child would have you arrested for kidnapping. The commenter made out like family just didn't care enough when in fact they made reports to the police and social services, which is all you CAN do in that situation.

Ioan has parental responsibility for the girls just like Alice but when they live with her, are refusing to go to him, she won't facilitate handover without him going to the house (and even then I don't think she'd allow it) which isn't a safe environment for him and would cause distressing scenes for the girls. What more can be do but resort to legal recourse and wait for a judge to mandate shared custody so he has the law on his side?

So much of what Alice has said has shown that Ioan was very likely to have been the victim of abuse. It's appalling to call him a coward, imo. She's also shared plenty of evidence that he's a loving, involved, caring father. I have no doubt he's doing everything he can to get custody of the girls in a safe and legal way, but he has a real job on his hands considering the bile Alice has been filling their heads with, and the fact that she wouldn't allow him his time with the girls over Facetime without interfering, leaning in, trying to involve herself. I didn't know who either of them were prior to this saga but from everything I've seen it really breaks my heart what the kids and him are going through.
💯 this is exactly the situation I see too

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm still catching up but does anyone notice (and are revolted by) the manipulation tactic of using her children's language and third-personing herself when describing their emotions? I'm probs being a dumb English major again and over-analyzing but...

Ex: "The girls never thought he would leave their mummy" or "The girls feel so sad for their mummy."

As opposed to: "The girls never thought he would leave me" or "The girls feel so sad for me."

"Their mummy," placing herself in the third-person, over-utilizes the children's language, and "their" specifically means she's emphasizing their devotion to her as their mother. The effect this has to followers is that they're reading this through the children's voice, rather than an adult's, which garners more sympathy.

Alice is Alice. She is recounting something her kids said that includes Alice, sure, but it's more appropriate to say "me," because this is an adult conversation with other adults. It's a very manipulative tactic that forces people to observe her statements not through her, but through the perspective of her children, and this witch knows it.

Also, somewhat similar thing when she uses "(their) daddy":

Ex: "The girls miss (their) daddy" or "They wish (their) daddy would come home."

As opposed to: "The girls miss him/Ioan" or "They wish he/Ioan would come home."

Again, this is a conversation between adults. But again, the former statements better echo a child's voice, therefore making it more intimate and heartbreaking to read. Alice can very easily (and should) tailor her statements to represent one adult talking to another, but she chooses to give her daughters that platform of being the ones to talk to Alice's audience. It's wrong.

Idk, sorry for this, it's just that every inch of what she says is dripping with deception, and she is completely aware of how this works. Even through bleeping language, she's exploiting her children.
" The girls never thought he would leave their mummy" or "The girls feel so sad for their mummy." "

Is so weird to me. What child has an opinion on whether their father would leave their mother? They would only have an opinion on that if it was a possibility floated to them, and imo if they were having marital problems and counselling that should have been something kept from the girls until/unless a decision had been made to separate. Children don't need the stress and anxiety of waiting to see whether their parents will stay together or not.

She really appals me. I'm all for showing your children that emotions are normal and healthy, but she is emotionally abusing and manipulating them. An eight and twelve year old should never be 'feeling so sad for their mummy'. Any normal parent would be going to great pains to show their kids that even though sad things happen in life, I'm going to be absolutely fine and we're all still a family. Heck, I realised the other week that when I stub my toe or something and cry out in pain it really, really upsets my sweet toddler who doesn't have the capacity to understand anything other than that his mummy is hurt or upset. It broke my entire heart to see him cry and realise I'd caused that and since then I've been a lot more stoic when I hurt myself so that it doesn't upset him (an 'ouch!' is fine, but I was really being a bit of a drama llama with that stubbed toe I admit).

It's really scary for children to feel like their parents aren't okay and safe and in control, it makes them feel scared and insecure. She is causing way way way more damage to the girls she professes to love so much than any regular divorce could cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I still am dumbfounded how she cannot see that she’s giving away all the information herself 🤣

And yes, she said his stuff was all over the floor
I wonder if the amount of alcohol she consumes each day is starting to affect her memory? I know some people say after a heavy night out they can’t recall some of the things they did.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I realized today that I now have a big ick for Bianca, too.

I already found all the Secret and Laws of Attraction stuff childish. (We had a debate about that a million threads ago.)
All the "positive thinking" crap I find cheesy, but harmless. Still cheesy.
Her gushing in the comments to the party pics yesterday was cringeworthy.

And with that "she told him to leave me via a picture" crap Alice was on about, I went to check Bianca's Twitter, and oooooh boy.
Besides Secret and similar content, she was writing against animal cruelty last year. So far so good. But it's how she went about it that bugs me. You see, if you're preaching kindness and good of the universe, and then comment on tit people do - and I quote - with "I will kill you" and "We should kill them", then you lost me completely. The context here, mind you, are trophy hunters, so I understand the anger and despair behind the proclamations, but you can't have kindness and actual murder in the same mindset. You're not nearly as kind as you think you are. You know, like our Alice. Hence, the ick.
Are you saying Bianca was threateneing to kill people who are cruel to animals?

Reactions: 1
Did she say any of it was wrong? I can't remember all the tweets. Maybe we were spot on with everything? I don't think she realises that she has posted all of it on Twitter and that is how we know. We can't all be Ioan 🤣
We’re all sock accounts of IG or BW m 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's some stuff in Africa, sadistic teens in the UK, most of the older population of Faroe Islands etc. All should be killed and some she threatens to kill herself.
As said, I understand the anger about animal suffering, but the performative murder declaration is kinda not in line with the positive thinking thingie she bangs on and on about. Ick.
I’m guessing whale hunting and baby seal culling? To be fair it’s just an expression, she’s not really geared up for a murderous rampage. Well I hope not. There’s a good chance he’s got pretty dodgy taste in women so..🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Can we bookmark this comment please?
I’m sure others have said it before, if the genders of the parents were reversed there would be uproar.
I agree Ioan is the victim of spousal abuse, it may have been physical too.
I wish people would think it through a bit more. The legalities and practicalities of showing up at a house with two resentful, alienated kids, an aggressive, enraged and unpredictable spouse, to try and remove two unwilling children.

Ioan strikes me as the absolute opposite of a coward to have been able to cope for as long as he did in that house. I'm sure he stayed for the girls as he knew they'd be at risk of harm if left alone with Alice. He's done everything an abuse victim should do to safely leave a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You’re asking for a starring role on her account at this rate Lol. It is interesting seeing inside the mind of madness I must admit.
It’s all going right over my head I can never see these accounts but do I get a mention anywhere? I’ve put the hours in and everything, it would be a bit bloody rude if I’m not getting a bit of an honorary recognition for my efforts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I like how her minions are asking how he could think that a angel like her is harassing him. Leaving aside that the SM posts or her bothering family/friends/co-stars are already enough how can these weirdos assume that she is doing nothing in real life but at the same time they assume every BS about him? (one of them offered the braindead suggestion that he probably thinks its harassement to talk about the kids, I mean Alice thinks it's bullying to talk about the kids in a civil enviroment based on her reaction to the wizard thing a few months ago!)

How blind can you be?
Even if one sticks to her SM presence only the harassment is very clear.

I think what annoys me the most about all of this is that in my eyes she is just existing within the same four walls as the girls. She isn’t raising them really, she isn’t engaged with them, she isn’t dedicating anything to them. If she was wildly tweeting only on days they’re at school - whatever - but that isn’t the case. The weekends and evenings, even the holidays, when she ought to be engaged with them is not happening. Just because she’s physically within the same space as them does not mean she’s providing adequate care and supporters or opposition of Ioan don’t seem to realise this. I see him doing way more to cater for this girls needs from a distance to ensure that they are mentally and emotionally well because he understands how toxic this situation is.
It baffles me how she spends so much time on social media tweeting while she has the girls. Even the tweeting until the early hours of the morning, does she not want to get up with them in the morning? The younger one is only eight, does she not need someone around to help her get ready for the day/have breakfast etc.?

I try make it a rule to not even look at my phone when I'm with my toddler, I use it a lot when he's at childcare or asleep but kids know when you're distracted and not interested in them. Not saying the odd text or whatever isn't okay, it is, but her ENTIRE focus is what's going on on twitter or here or instagram. She basically lets Gloria raise them, or when Gloria isnt around they raise themselves.

Let's also not forget that Ioan is the one working to provide for them. Providing money and resources for children is such a key part of parenting. Alice makes him out to be a deadbeat and like she's been the one sacrificing everything (I sacrificed my career to care for the kids waah waaah), neglecting to highlight that Ioan has sacrificed time with his family for his career, which is the only income supporting two adults, two kids, a house, and a housekeeper.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Are you saying Bianca was threateneing to kill people who are cruel to animals?
I am saying that she has the same performative streak I know from some people in my life and that is a hard pass from me.
She reminds me of Alice with her "I am kind/nice" schtick.
I know she doesn't mean it literally.

ETA: Again, it's not the fight against animal cruelty bit that is icky, I completly understand and support this bit.
It's that she literally demands murder (regardless of the reason) in one post and kindness in the next.
I find that ... ugh.
Now I'll stop explaining this not to derail the thread too much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s all going right over my head I can never see these accounts but do I get a mention anywhere? I’ve put the hours in and everything, it would be a bit bloody rude if I’m not getting a bit of an honorary recognition for my efforts.
I think even I have and I stood up for Lupine and Ashley. Sooo…. Most likely Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It baffles me how she spends so much time on social media tweeting while she has the girls. Even the tweeting until the early hours of the morning, does she not want to get up with them in the morning? The younger one is only eight, does she not need someone around to help her get ready for the day/have breakfast etc.?

I try make it a rule to not even look at my phone when I'm with my toddler, I use it a lot when he's at childcare or asleep but kids know when you're distracted and not interested in them. Not saying the odd text or whatever isn't okay, it is, but her ENTIRE focus is what's going on on twitter or here or instagram. She basically lets Gloria raise them, or when Gloria isnt around they raise themselves.

Let's also not forget that Ioan is the one working to provide for them. Providing money and resources for children is such a key part of parenting. Alice makes him out to be a deadbeat and like she's been the one sacrificing everything (I sacrificed my career to care for the kids waah waaah), neglecting to highlight that Ioan has sacrificed time with his family for his career, which is the only income supporting two adults, two kids, a house, and a housekeeper.
She also keeps stating he has ruined the holidays but actually she couldn’t even put the bottle or her phone down and spend some time making a fun dinner with the kids. She spent the entire day arguing with strangers online. She’s ordered the cakes in for Christmas - why isn’t she just doing these activities with them? It would take what.. 2-4 hours to do these things and the girls would probably absolutely love it and she might actually be able to convince us she is the hard done by wife and mother of his children who is trying to keep life normal and happy for them.But right now, all I see is that she is selfish, absent emotionally and mentally alongside abusive.

Reactions: 21
" The girls never thought he would leave their mummy" or "The girls feel so sad for their mummy." "

Is so weird to me. What child has an opinion on whether their father would leave their mother? They would only have an opinion on that if it was a possibility floated to them, and imo if they were having marital problems and counselling that should have been something kept from the girls until/unless a decision had been made to separate. Children don't need the stress and anxiety of waiting to see whether their parents will stay together or not.

She really appals me. I'm all for showing your children that emotions are normal and healthy, but she is emotionally abusing and manipulating them. An eight and twelve year old should never be 'feeling so sad for their mummy'. Any normal parent would be going to great pains to show their kids that even though sad things happen in life, I'm going to be absolutely fine and we're all still a family. Heck, I realised the other week that when I stub my toe or something and cry out in pain it really, really upsets my sweet toddler who doesn't have the capacity to understand anything other than that his mummy is hurt or upset. It broke my entire heart to see him cry and realise I'd caused that and since then I've been a lot more stoic when I hurt myself so that it doesn't upset him (an 'ouch!' is fine, but I was really being a bit of a drama llama with that stubbed toe I admit).

It's really scary for children to feel like their parents aren't okay and safe and in control, it makes them feel scared and insecure. She is causing way way way more damage to the girls she professes to love so much than any regular divorce could cause.
I sometimes get emotional when watching a movie and it really upsets my youngest. Can you imagine how these girls feel seeing a mother in a constant anger state?

• Sad
She also keeps stating he has ruined the holidays but actually she couldn’t even put the bottle or her phone down and spend some time making a fun dinner with the kids. She spent the entire day arguing with strangers online. She’s ordered the cakes in for Christmas - why isn’t she just doing these activities with them? It would take what.. 2-4 hours to do these things and the girls would probably absolutely love it and she might actually be able to convince us she is the hard done by wife and mother of his children who is trying to keep life normal and happy for them.But right now, all I see is that she is selfish, absent emotionally and mentally alongside abusive.
I really feel for them. I thought it was telling when she said the youngest's response to the Xmas decorations she'd put up outside was 'underwhelming', partly because she walked in to see her mum's phone pointing at her. She can't let a single moment occur without sticking her phone in people's faces. They must be very on edge knowing that at any moment they're going to be on camera.

I am glad however that she's respecting that the eldest doesn't want any pictures online of her at the moment. Even though she framed it as a teenage phase, rather than actually respecting that it's her decision to make and rightly so.

It'll be interesting to see what she posts about Christmas. I do hope they're able to see their dad, it must be unbelievably distressing to go from having your daddy with you at home to not seeing or speaking to him and your mum making him into an enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm still catching up but does anyone notice (and are revolted by) the manipulation tactic of using her children's language and third-personing herself when describing their emotions? I'm probs being a dumb English major again and over-analyzing but...

Ex: "The girls never thought he would leave their mummy" or "The girls feel so sad for their mummy."

As opposed to: "The girls never thought he would leave me" or "The girls feel so sad for me."

"Their mummy," placing herself in the third-person, over-utilizes the children's language, and "their" specifically means she's emphasizing their devotion to her as their mother. The effect this has to followers is that they're reading this through the children's voice, rather than an adult's, which garners more sympathy.

Alice is Alice. She is recounting something her kids said that includes Alice, sure, but it's more appropriate to say "me," because this is an adult conversation with other adults. It's a very manipulative tactic that forces people to observe her statements not through her, but through the perspective of her children, and this witch knows it.

Also, somewhat similar thing when she uses "(their) daddy":

Ex: "The girls miss (their) daddy" or "They wish (their) daddy would come home."

As opposed to: "The girls miss him/Ioan" or "They wish he/Ioan would come home."

Again, this is a conversation between adults. But again, the former statements better echo a child's voice, therefore making it more intimate and heartbreaking to read. Alice can very easily (and should) tailor her statements to represent one adult talking to another, but she chooses to give her daughters that platform of being the ones to talk to Alice's audience. It's wrong.

Idk, sorry for this, it's just that every inch of what she says is dripping with deception, and she is completely aware of how this works. Even through bleeping language, she's exploiting her children.
I’m also fascinated by the use of language and it gives a really interesting insight into the workings of the mind.

Obviously no surprise, but a lot of Alice’s language patterns are manipulative. She is exploiting the things that she thinks Ioan values to either punish him or bring him home to her.

This comes across time and time again in her posts so probably isn’t a new behaviour. Even though it’s glaringly obvious what she’s doing, she is practiced at it and in the past it has delivered the goods for her. Her rage is probably coming from the frustration that it’s no longer working for her and she hasn’t yet found a new tactic.

• Heart
I sometimes get emotional when watching a movie and it really upsets my youngest. Can you imagine how these girls feel seeing a mother in a constant anger state?
Honestly, it broke my heart for a few days when that happened with the stubbed toe. I just shrieked and bounced around a bit going owww omg that hurts, and after a couple of seconds he burst into tears. It still makes me want to well up and feel terribly guilty remembering it. His sweet little brain thought his mummy was really hurt or upset and it shocked him.

Whatever their age, kids don't need to feel like their parents are falling to pieces. I'm an adult and my dad still tries to put a brave face on for me when things happen because he doesn't want me to worry. There is so much wrong with her.

• Heart
I really feel for them. I thought it was telling when she said the youngest's response to the Xmas decorations she'd put up outside was 'underwhelming', partly because she walked in to see her mum's phone pointing at her. She can't let a single moment occur without sticking her phone in people's faces. They must be very on edge knowing that at any moment they're going to be on camera.

I am glad however that she's respecting that the eldest doesn't want any pictures online of her at the moment. Even though she framed it as a teenage phase, rather than actually respecting that it's her decision to make and rightly so.

It'll be interesting to see what she posts about Christmas. I do hope they're able to see their dad, it must be unbelievably distressing to go from having your daddy with you at home to not seeing or speaking to him and your mum making him into an enemy.
It’s no different to influencers children where they are unable to regulate emotions because the parents want the big surprised, shocked, elated responses only and anything else isn’t acceptable. The kids are growing up fearful of their actual emotions and will suffer from not understanding how to accurately verbalise or display how they are feeling. It doesn’t help their mother has mastered the histrionics also.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She felt the need to declare it. I think that was a message to Ioan. "See, I have changed."

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.