Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #35 Vagina revokers and ego strokers, but his lawyer’s letters nearly broke her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh yeah, she indeed deleted that one
View attachment 936425
I dont think it means they were evaluated though.

Also she is obviously lying, because just recently she complained about their friends being too "Switzerland" and that they dont believe her that he is this terrible etc. etc. etc.

The "therapist" seems nuts, according to Alice he only talks about somebody that isnt his patient. After dropping a bunch of therapists she seems to have found somebody to deliver narc supply for her.

Also I love how the nanny and babysitter are suddenly two different people LOL

And wow, only now realized the "I should lie to my kids to protect his reputation" - the reputation towards his kids? Since when is this a competition? WTF
Could the "Therapist" in question possibly be the utterly vile and irritating Lupine?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She will start tweeting about pussies again when she sees what we have done on here

*I detest the word pussy. It is so gross it makes my tongue itch even thinking about it. It’s just a smarmy, gross, old fashioned word. I will call it a WAP tho. A compromise

• Heart
Reactions: 18
oh yeah, she indeed deleted that one
View attachment 936425
I dont think it means they were evaluated though.

Also she is obviously lying, because just recently she complained about their friends being too "Switzerland" and that they dont believe her that he is this terrible etc. etc. etc.

The "therapist" seems nuts, according to Alice he only talks about somebody that isnt his patient. After dropping a bunch of therapists she seems to have found somebody to deliver narc supply for her.

Also I love how the nanny and babysitter are suddenly two different people LOL

And wow, only now realized the "I should lie to my kids to protect his reputation" - the reputation towards his kids? Since when is this a competition? WTF
Alice is indeed as mad a hatter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've got for IG in a bath, but fully clothed, probably so that he can make a quick escape should the bathroom door inexplicably come off its hinges.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
(I have been secretly waiting to change my avatar//Young Ioan can have my heart and my tits, the latter of which are slaves to gravity.⬇)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I realized today that I now have a big ick for Bianca, too.

I already found all the Secret and Laws of Attraction stuff childish. (We had a debate about that a million threads ago.)
All the "positive thinking" crap I find cheesy, but harmless. Still cheesy.
Her gushing in the comments to the party pics yesterday was cringeworthy.

And with that "she told him to leave me via a picture" crap Alice was on about, I went to check Bianca's Twitter, and oooooh boy.
Besides Secret and similar content, she was writing against animal cruelty last year. So far so good. But it's how she went about it that bugs me. You see, if you're preaching kindness and good of the universe, and then comment on tit people do - and I quote - with "I will kill you" and "We should kill them", then you lost me completely. The context here, mind you, are trophy hunters, so I understand the anger and despair behind the proclamations, but you can't have kindness and actual murder in the same mindset. You're not nearly as kind as you think you are. You know, like our Alice. Hence, the ick.

Eh, Gruffudd, what have you gotten yourself into, again?

(Still love the dog.)

Done. Shocked Ioan fits my mode today. :D
Her gushy kiss-butt posts yesterday really gave me the cringe. Wanting game hunters to suffer the same fate I can understand as something you say in anger but don't really mean. But to post it publicly and then leave it up... I wouldn't do that but then that's just me. BW may be "literal sunshine" or another AE or just a normal person in the middle of those 2 extremes. I guess we'll find out sooner or later. It would be hilarious though if this was a business relationship - he gives her a leg up in HW and she helps him leave AE - and we're here analysing every aspect of it!

• Haha
Her gushy kiss-butt posts yesterday really gave me the cringe. Wanting game hunters to suffer the same fate I can understand as something you say in anger but don't really mean. But to post it publicly and then leave it up... I wouldn't do that but then that's just me. BW may be "literal sunshine" or another AE or just a normal person in the middle of those 2 extremes. I guess we'll find out sooner or later. It would be hilarious though if this was a business relationship - he gives her a leg up in HW and she helps him leave AE - and we're here analysing every aspect of it!
Toxic positivity I believe it is and is nasty hahaha. You can't always be little Miss Sunshine. Extremes are not healthy.

Reactions: 12
Oh Alice. I need Ioan to step up and add some colour to this drama, she’s terribly repetitive at this point.
I think we need a boss witch to show up. Men are always peripheral to these types of drama. Think Krystle vs Alexis, Bubbles de Vere vs Desiree etc etc…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure that now he’s away from Alice, his career might actually improve. She was probably an embarrassment and always causing a scene anywhere they went as a couple. I’m sure people know him and know what he’s like and they are likely to be on his side… Alice has very few celebrity supporters now, if any. I saw Tara Strong on her Twitter the other day, but I don’t see anyone else supporting her anymore.
He’s a good actor - he was great in Liar. I doubt he will ever be A list but he can still get good quality work, and probably lots of it now the Kraken is out of the picture
You know before coming to the USA he had a really interesting career. I mean Horatio Hornblower series was a big thing at that time. I wonder if he had to take any small roles given to him to work and kinda move his way through Hollywood. But how many of those choices were influenced by AE or missed opportunities.

Reactions: 14
I’m in Tattle turds. Love this thread and all the humour.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.