Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #35 Vagina revokers and ego strokers, but his lawyer’s letters nearly broke her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just a kind of "try and see the kindness in everyone" kind of person. Some people make it harder though. Very hard.
I'm afraid Alice isn't going to provide you much of that, she's an utter asshole. Yet to see her be spontaneously kind in a way that doesn't benefit her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, I really, really want to believe in the goodness in everybody, but when you see her flat out denying things you know she's said/done...ARGH She makes it hard to find the kindness!
It’s not so much believing in the goodness of people but having the ability to understand why people behave the way they do and the reason for it. Understanding reactions. But with Alice nothing she does is an acceptable reaction. If it was only a few things for a short period of time I would be understanding. But it’s a continued pattern of extreme abuse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.