Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #35 Vagina revokers and ego strokers, but his lawyer’s letters nearly broke her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pointed out a few threads back (because people were saying they weren’t sure if TD ever really knew BW at all) that they’re friends on FB & have interacted on there recently. BW follows both TD & AD on FB, Twitter, and Instagram. Doesn’t seem like TD has been engaging with the FMs in the past week, so maybe she’s been asked or told to stop. I think that’d be for the best.
Thanks for clearing that up @bluecandle. I knew it was someone who's good at doing the research into SM but I thought it was Lucy.

Reactions: 2
I'm just throwing this out there, the new thread should be the Tales of 1,000 Ioans or something. Sorry it's early 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ben Afflecks was worse. He looked hungover in every shot

Michael Keaton was the sexiest Batman 🤤
Nolan saved the franchise, but made it impossible for anyone to be Batman after his trilogy. I’ll be interested to see how that Pattinson guy plays it.

Let’s not forget that she’s still doing everything she can to encourage other people to harass, insult and defame Ioan. Her hate campaign is really obsessive and creepy.

View attachment 936290

Perhaps the oldest doesn’t want to be on SM because she’s aware it was one of the reasons Ioan couldn’t cope with AE anymore or there were some arguments surrounding it.
I must be so freaking naïve cause not a day goes by when I'm not shocked by AE or her FM's. I get saying extreme, hurtful things when you are angry and hurting and wanting to lash out, but the sheer depth and consistency of rage and nastiness in a lot of these people really does shock me at times.

Reactions: 17
I’m sure that now he’s away from Alice, his career might actually improve. She was probably an embarrassment and always causing a scene anywhere they went as a couple. I’m sure people know him and know what he’s like and they are likely to be on his side… Alice has very few celebrity supporters now, if any. I saw Tara Strong on her Twitter the other day, but I don’t see anyone else supporting her anymore.
He’s a good actor - he was great in Liar. I doubt he will ever be A list but he can still get good quality work, and probably lots of it now the Kraken is out of the picture
The kraken! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Weathergirl Bristol is a lovely city and so are the surrounding areas. I don’t think anyone would think Bristol isn’t nice. It’s her Ali G wrong side of the tracks BS I’m having a laugh at. State school in Bristol is hardly junior high in some broken American inner-city or growing up in some 80’s drug riddled estate in the U.K.. That’s why I’m saying in the Bristol gutters or Inter city Bristol, backstreets stuff it’s just a P take. Im sorry it sounded like I was knocking the place itself.
That's OK Pinky Winky, I understand and thank you for saying so.

Reactions: 2
She will start tweeting about pussies again when she sees what we have done on here

*I detest the word pussy. It is so gross it makes my tongue itch even thinking about it. It’s just a smarmy, gross, old fashioned word. I will call it a WAP tho. A compromise
If a pussy makes your tongue itch then you definitely want to get it swabbed for syphilis. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Right...looking forward to the updates later where she's absolutely lost it because we've confirmed we are all Ioan Gruffudd. My boyfriend is moving in today so I'm off to make sure he doesn't try and sneak any ugly furniture in!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tattle Turds, UNITE!!! 🌟

(We need to make special magical rings for each of us to wear but I have a feeling they'd be absolutely disgusting.)
If we were on AE's side she could make us bejazzled Tattle turd sneakers with baby doll heads strangled by laces. But giving those up is a the painful sacrifice we must live with for the greater good.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right...looking forward to the updates later where she's absolutely lost it because we've confirmed we are all Ioan Gruffudd. My boyfriend is moving in today so I'm off to make sure he doesn't try and sneak any ugly furniture in!
Yep, how long before one of her agitators supporters tells her that we are all Ioan:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure that now he’s away from Alice, his career might actually improve.
I wonder whether it will.

It would be nice to think that once he finally got away from Alice and sorted out his own tit that the world would be kind to him.

I wonder whether the tit will stick and he will forever associated with his deranged ex- wife? He might be seen as a liability, guilty by association?

He probably could ride it out if he was a big star like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp. Crappy behaviours but forgiven because people get confused with real life personalities and the characters they play. Colin Firth could spend his spare time nicking pencil cases from school children but I’d forgive him because he’s always Mr Darcey to me.

But Ioan is basically a TV actor, most people might squint at a photo of him and guess he was in Casualty if pressed. Ioan is not in the same league as Daniel Day-Lewis. Will his messy divorce and his association with mad Alice be what he is remembered for? If an agency was presented with two middle of the road actors, would they pick the one with the most or least baggage?

It’s unfair I know but it’s a given that life is generally unfair.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I didn't get chance to congratulate you on the other thread! So congrats!

I didn't have my son until my early thirties and I knew NOTHING about baby care haha. The best thing we ever did was make sure to read baby books, you can get some really helpful practical ones. The one we loved was a week by week one, so each week you read a few pages and it gave you info on what to expect and practical guides to different elements of looking after them. Like how to bath them, which sounds simple but is actually quite a specific skill to learn! Same with safe formula prep. And how to sleep them safely. How to promote good sleep for them. Having a newborn felt like suddenly taking twenty different modules at once at uni and being expected to learn them all instantly because this little person relied on you knowing how to do all of that stuff to keep them safe and healthy! I used to have pages in my filofax where I'd write down how to bath him, make formula, dress him for the room temperature and all that. I'm in awe of people who wing it, there was soooo much to learn!

Everyone we knew laughed and said it was stupid reading books because every baby is different but they do all have quite a few commonalities between them and we're not the first people to have one so I was glad to learn from people who've gone before us lol.

Hope the move goes okay, sounds like so many changes for you at the moment!

This literally looks like a year 7 art / textiles project
I like the colour but that's pretty much the only charitable thing I can say about that bag!

Note how she calls him 'girly' for wearing makeup. She's vile. We should hold a competition to see if anyone can identify a single instagram post from Alice where she doesn't throw a dig at Ioan into it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.