Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
I like how her minions are asking how he could think that a angel like her is harassing him. Leaving aside that the SM posts or her bothering family/friends/co-stars are already enough how can these weirdos assume that she is doing nothing in real life but at the same time they assume every BS about him? (one of them offered the braindead suggestion that he probably thinks its harassement to talk about the kids, I mean Alice thinks it's bullying to talk about the kids in a civil enviroment based on her reaction to the wizard thing a few months ago!)

How blind can you be?

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Do you know the fact she hasn’t blurred out Ashley’s address makes me mad. To go to the trouble of blurring her own address and not his, speaks volumes about her narcissistic ways.
Ashley/Clive, if you are reading this please wake up and realise she isn’t worth your time, care or money.

• Heart

Lorelei1976

oh yeah, she indeed deleted that one
View attachment 936425
I dont think it means they were evaluated though.

Also she is obviously lying, because just recently she complained about their friends being too "Switzerland" and that they dont believe her that he is this terrible etc. etc. etc.

The "therapist" seems nuts, according to Alice he only talks about somebody that isnt his patient. After dropping a bunch of therapists she seems to have found somebody to deliver narc supply for her.

Also I love how the nanny and babysitter are suddenly two different people LOL

And wow, only now realized the "I should lie to my kids to protect his reputation" - the reputation towards his kids? Since when is this a competition? WTF
Could the "Therapist" in question possibly be the utterly vile and irritating Lupine?

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I hope she discovers my identity. That’ll be a laugh. I’ll be all “I. Am. Ioan…!” In my best Sparta voice.

• Haha
  • Heart

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
I have been thinking very hard about this, friends, and I know y'all have been, too: let's write a fuckin book about this madness and our delicate weaving-together of the truth behind this scandalous separation.

I already thought of the title info, check it out:

A Turd Unheard: The Classified Theories of the Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd Tattlers

Written & Edited by: Ioans
Love it! And the sequel: Alysses, a critique.

Love it! And the sequel: Alysses, a critique.
Oh, and a spin-off: "Tone Alone"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

welp

VIP Member
How does Essie know? 🤔
Screenshot_20211221-160720_Twitter.jpg

(time for Alice to say again that she knows stuff only Ioan knows, defacto disproving the main criticism everyone had on him lol)

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Don’t Google the real LLB as you will find him wearing this raunchy number View attachment 936843

Fess up time. I’ve had a crush on LLB for more many years than I’d like to say. He fell out of favour but is slowly returning to TV again. He’s on IG and has a beautiful family. Although he comes across as very ‘theatre,’ he takes the mick out of himself, is very funny and is a very talented artist. His house is stunning. My weird crush.

• Haha
  • Heart

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
I hate to do it but I have to revisit the “Fresh Pussy” comment. Ladies hear me out. There is never and I mean never an excuse for letting it become anything other than fresh. It should always be fresh, young or old. That’s all. Thank you for your attention. As you were.
I would class mine as "on ice" right now tbh 🙄

• Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
FFS you would swear he was sending food aide to a humanitarian crisis effort 🤨
Someone else had sent a package too, and she said thank goodness because now the kids will have something under the tree! I wonder if she has signed up for food baskets from the local Salvation Army?

• Haha

blankethood

very convincing
View attachment 937453
as somebody that works in that business I can only say good luck with that!
View attachment 937454

she just now deleted the comment where she said she never had this, "not even her parents"

that's quite desperate
As if finding out anybody’s “identity” is going to accomplish anything.

Alice publicly humiliates herself on a nearly hourly basis, she’d be better off discussing legal ways to discover how to shut the fuck up.

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I love how she hides behind the protected Twitter page. Is she really that daft to think when she deletes the offending tweets that proof of them are gone?
Screenshots darling…
Tattlers catching her lying yet again. Safe to say Tone is Alice, Alice is Tone. In my best Ace Ventura voice.
I don’t know what I’m more disgusted at.
Her using her very sick brother or she still doesn’t have a decent support network for herself and those girls.

Obsolete Boomer

Inner beauty does shine through though. Have you ever met someone who is so so look wise but they just seem to get more beautiful as you get to know them? In fact they light up the room when they walk in and that goes for men and women.
Every time I look in the mirror

• Haha
  • Heart