Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carry On!

I've been obsessively lurking, reading every post but only commenting once, since the very first thread but I've finally had to break cover again to tell you that all your avatars are absolutely cracking me up.😂
Rarely has anything brought me such delight (I'm aware this reflects badly on the state of my life). 😬And Clive Ioan and Lawrence Llewellyn Ioan are just creations of pure comic genius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Madge Harvey

The night "tone" set up Twitter was comedy gold ,Alice began drunkenly channeling her bro (think the conjuring)was so pissed she couldn't type out his fake /new Twitter address as it contained numbers that Alice's wine blinded eyes couldn't type in the right order. Three mumbojumbo attempts later she demanded "tone" jump on Twitter and "help" her out ,alas " tone" magically appears all guns blazing 🤭😉😉her totes amotes big bad bro who addressed Alice's enemy's as fuckos who lived in " cliche fuckin city" it gave me visions of tone in Stetson ,cowboy boots ,cigar slipped to side of mouth ,one gold front tooth ,spitting in the dirt kicking in a saloon bar door and offering Alice's arch enemy's a duel at dawn,all in my imagination but hey just like Alice!!🤭🤭I feel privileged to have been there at the very moment he was created ( online ) ovs😅😅🤣
Could call him “the Tone Ranger” 😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
We should all change our pictures to Ioan over Christmas… that’ll totally confuse the old cray cray!! 🤪🤪 ”So won’t the real IG please stand up”… 🎵🎶🎤

• Haha
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Exactly right. IME everything is fine with a type like Alice as long as certain circumstances exist. But once they change (the other person becoming more assertive, or independent, or having diverging opinions) that’s when it starts. And it can be very very insidious, working away at the insecurities they know you have and often wrapping it up as jokes and banter.
As someone who lived 14 years with an emotional abuser - you are so love bombed in the beginning, you are amazed someone (with any insecurities) can love YOU so much. It is so insidious. The more the denigrate you - the more you think how lucky you are they at least love you. Then a moment hits where you realize your life is half over and do you want to live like this for the other half?
I'm sure being away from her filming in Australia felt like the weight of the world was off his shoulders. Maybe he met BW - and good for him if he did. That might have been the final push for him to realize maybe someone else could love him! And love didn't have to be a living hell. That's how it happened for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

welp

VIP Member
I must say I previously compared her to Trump. I take this back. She is WORSE. At least Trump didnt pretend to be the kindest person on earth

• Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
"his lawyer's mean letters nearly broke her"

If only... She seems to use his lawyer's letters as toilet paper.

I missed the last thread - does vagina revokers refer to AE's calling BW "fresh pussy"?

What brand of feminist is AE again? The misogynist kind?
Bianca shagged another woman's man hence violated 'the girl code' hence her vagina should be revoked.
Don't ask me for more than that, I am merely the messenger of her wit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wait imagine all this time Ioan was being ironic when he told her how great her bags are and that she should keep going. Someone come pick me up off the floor, lmao.

1D90DE98-E296-4149-9FEF-28F1BF88B4D7.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I always assumed this is exactly what happened. The girls were not blindsided. Alice will never admit this, of course.
Alice is, for a 'very intelligent woman' (her words), unbelievably dense. She does not see Ioan is playing the long game. She will continue to fight and there will then be evidence coming out to prove, in legal terms (not Alice 2+2=35.72) what she has done. Every tweet is setting herself up for a roasting. She is literally like the turkey basting itself and walking into the oven.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I did wonder if TeamAlice Twatter account was AE in another disguise and then someone else mentioned it. Now I'm seeing more of the same writing style.

I almost wrote she's not that pathetic, is she, and then thought again..
Nothing would surprise me. If she can have full blown convos with “Tone” on Twitter, then nothing is too bizarre… Alice and her bloody sock accounts
FC872969-76CC-4B5A-AD82-8B42EFF177D6.gif

• Haha

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Okay I’m in, I went with baby Hornblower Ioan - before mAlice got her claws into him!
“Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?”

• Haha
  • Heart

Maccajay

Haha just popped on for a quick catch up before bed cos ive been busy. Anyway, my husband asks what I'm doing " Oh just seeing what Mad Tits has been up to now" I say, and he knew exactly who I'm talking about. 😂😂

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Until last night Tone either replied only to Alice's main tweets or if he was tagged in a thread, like normal people do.

Now suddenly he engages in multiple threads where neither is the case, coincidentally when his sis received a lawyer letter, goes private, deleted a shit load of tweets and hasnt talked about her ex for two days.

How very convenient.

cssam

She's right, she didn't 'joke' about MS. What she did was far worse. And she can deny it all she likes but there are screenshots of her tweet so good luck to her with that.
She insinuated that someone with MS would be a burden to any child. It was such a cruel, insensitive, vile comment to make. And there was certainly nothing funny about it.

• Wow
  • Sad

Lorelei1976

We should all change our pictures to Ioan over Christmas… that’ll totally confuse the old cray cray!! 🤪🤪 ”So won’t the real IG please stand up”… 🎵🎶🎤
Done:) Mines is terrified Ioan when he sees Malice sitting outside his apartment with binoculars and a kidnap kit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30