Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetandsour2022

The problem with Alice’s post is that she didn’t even know the girl. She had not been part of her life and had no communication with her. She posted a message on her very public SM as a way to attack her estranged father and his wife, while trying to present herself as the good guy. Twisting the dagger in such a sensitive and painful matter is to me unethical to say the least.
As for BW you might of course be right. No one really knows.
As a side note, Bianca is going through a lot too. Can you imagine? So if she wants to like inspiring posts, it’s her Twitter. Just like Alice can defame and bully, Bianca can out some good out in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
View attachment 923884
I KNOW you love me…
She really has an inflated perception of herself. Notice all of this is spelled correctly and she even gets the website name correct.
I don’t know how this influencer stuff works but with all the Tattle links that she’s posting I’m beginning to think she’s on Tattle’s payroll.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
Looking at it objectively, she has lost her future, the love of her life and her best friend of more than twenty years.
I think my heckles rose when he went full no contact with her. I have done this too in my personal life for very good reasons.
I cannot stand the parental alienation. Say we believe her version of events, him and Bianca are having an affair, morally that’s repugnant and I too would be devastated, it doesn’t stop him being a dad. She has said on several occasions that the police would have to come and take the kids from her. Why? That’s hurting the kids too. Does cheating justify parental alienation?
At the end of the day, she cannot control him. She can’t mandate who he can and cannot date or be friends with. Whether or not he cheated or she did, their marriage did not work and their relationship as partners has ended. Their relationship as parents is forever. That is what she is currently demolishing very publicly and in the process, her daughters. She is unwilling or unable to see that because in everything, she and her needs come first. Her rage is harming a lot of people, not just Ioan. it is way out of proportion to what is going on. I think that’s what a lot of people find objectionable.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I came across an old 2017 Instagram post of Alice's today about the death of her 15-year-old stepsister. I am sure it has been covered on Tattle before, but it was the first time I have read it. It was so appalling and self-serving that any sympathy I have had for Alice has evaporated. It is revolting. Alice's stepmother was 51 when she lost her daughter, who was not much older than Ella. In the guise of 'honouring and raising awareness', Alice went into minute detail about the event and blamed her grieving stepmother and father for the tragedy. She hashtagged her post with her stepsister's full name which I have cropped out, the only reason she would have hashtagged the full name was in the hope it would be found by the people it would hurt most .

She never knew this poor child. This is appalling. Who shares the method like that? Any ounce of sympathy I had for this woman is gone.

• Angry

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
I go back and forth on how I feel about the whole situation.
Imagine it honestly, your husband starts pulling away, not wanting sex, sleeps in a different room, hates having pictures taken with you, always seems annoyed by you, then he breaks up with you… ok this happens. But to then have it all played out on the internet and in newspapers and seeing him with his new love, how horrible!
It must feel to her like he died that day he left, so in a way I get why she’s clinging on, desperate.
This would be a really really sad thing to happen to anyone.

The thing is there is so much more to what actually happened between AE and IG.

For example we now have clear evidence that there has been emotional and verbal abuse at the least (and that's not a small thing in any way!), and there has been speculation that IMO isn't far off what could be true about physical violence. All from Alice directed at Ioan. Not two way abuse, one way.

We have evidence of multiple boundary erosions or boundary violations such as the multiple photos in a state of undress which he had repeatedly asked she not share with the world - side note, I find the reposting of those photos here really distasteful, if there were pics of me naked on the internet and I asked people not to share them I would be very upset to know they were being shared for others titillation on a gossip forum - sorry! Just my opinion and not trying to police, which is why I've made the font tiny!

We have the weaponizing of the children and parental alienation of the children, which is classed as child abuse which to me suggests Alice displayed other problematic behaviours concerning the children during the relationship (because she has no issue crossing this boundary I assume it just doesn't exist for her which I don't think is an unreasonable assumption) and that would have been a factor in IG leaving too.

ETA: Arguably we have evidence of those problematic behaviours regarding the girls with the tweets shown earlier :sick:

All of this we have only ever heard at all because Alice shared it, making a great concerted effort to ensure the news got to everyone she could get it to and keep it in the forefront of peoples minds for as long as she possibly could. Not out of pain, but Narc rage as shown by basically every thing she has said and done since.

So far as I can see on the other side for Ioan:

He did what he could to save the marriage.

He took advice and stuck to it regarding leaving and escaping abusive marriages.

He is doing what he can lawfully to ensure his children are protected.

He is trying to move on and heal with his life.

I can't really fault him so far personally. I'm sure he can be an arse. I'm sure being married to him wasn't a bed of roses. I don't personally rate him as an actor or find him attractive (at all sorry!) so I don't think I have an unconscious bias and in fact if I am honest about it I think I skirt dangerously close to misandry in my outlook at times 🤷‍♀️ 😬 😓

Anywhoo sorry @omgucnt just sharing my thoughts on your post, much love sisTurd ❤ :poop: x

ETA: missed words and a small paragraph

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
(Raising hand ✋🏼 and admitting I find her entertaining and despite being a such toxic narc who sets out destroy anyone who crosses her, she's the gift that keeps on giving. She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary. And she's free.)
This HAS to be our next thread title. Please offer it up towards the end of this thread. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
re: the bifurcation discussion earlier: I too think he will do it at some point but I dont think he will marry her asap. When Brangelina filed for this it took 7 months until the bifurcation was done because - while it needs no mutual agreement - the filing spouse still needs to guarantee certain arrangements like health insurance etc. that can drag the process (even if not as extreme as a actual divorce), and Alice will drag it, she already announced that she will drag the actual divorce (in the belief that this will prevent him from marrying and forcing BW out of the country most likely). I still reckon that BW will just travel with him/visit relatives in order to stay within the 6 months/year limit until they get married (assuming they last)

As for her liking narcist crap on twitter: I'm sure it's about Alice. It's mostly recent, if it was about her own marriage there would be a lot before it IMO.

no comment about her sharing the suicide story, I was disgusted at the time and I still am. No idea how you can defend this over a dog reunion video though lol

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I think the reason I stay here is because I find Alice’s behaviour so fascinating too.

I’ve gone through a bit of an emotional cycle with her. I felt sorry for her to begin with. Then I felt anger towards her. Then I had a period where I flipped between anger and pity. Then I went through the laughing at her stage. Now I’m mostly neutral with a few FFS’s thrown in when she catches me off guard. I enjoy watching her behaviours and sometimes trying to second guess her next move.

She’s pretty predictable in her behaviours, she might have a quiet couple of days to lull us into a false sense of security and then she’s back on the keys giving us more fodder to discuss. She’s very good value for money.

I like the people here too. I don’t like wall to wall bitchfest. I like measured opinions, the sleuthing, the comedy and the caring.

Alice is off the wall bonkers, her own worst enemy and I’d hate to have her in my real life. But she’s entertained me over the last month and evoked a lot of different emotions in me. She’s also taught me a few things about myself. I would definitely miss her if she ever chose to quieten down.
(Raising hand ✋🏼 and admitting I find her entertaining and despite being a such toxic narc who sets out destroy anyone who crosses her, she's the gift that keeps on giving. She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary. And she's free.)

Reactions: 28

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I am conflicted. When i see a big pile on against one person though i just feel uncomfortable. Like i want to defend a person not because i agree with their behaviour but because i don't feel comfortable with what seems to be an imbalance.
We don’t really attack Alice. We don’t go to her SM to fuel her rage.
We’re here talking about her, based on the evidence she provides us with. She doesn’t have to come here. She doesn’t have to advertise tattle every other day. And if we are so wrong, she can easily prove us wrong but starting to behave as an empathetic human being who puts her kids’ well being above her own grudges.

• Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
I came across an old 2017 Instagram post of Alice's today about the death of her 15-year-old stepsister. I am sure it has been covered on Tattle before, but it was the first time I have read it. It was so appalling and self-serving that any sympathy I have had for Alice has evaporated. It is revolting. Alice's stepmother was 51 when she lost her daughter, who was not much older than Ella. In the guise of 'honouring and raising awareness', Alice went into minute detail about the event and blamed her grieving stepmother and father for the tragedy. She hashtagged her post with her stepsister's full name which I have cropped out, the only reason she would have hashtagged the full name was in the hope it would be found by the people it would hurt most .

It’s so disgusting isn’t it. So intrusive, disrespectful and cruel. She wouldn’t have even known this girl.

• Angry
  • Sad

AD2018

Chatty Member
I have thought this for a while but I will post it now. We all assume the things BW had liked or followed relates to IG/AE. She has an ex husband don’t forget and a life beforehand that they can relate to aswell.
Yep. Plus BW can like, share whatever she wants on SM

She’s hardly calling people a “ho” is she

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
I am conflicted. When i see a big pile on against one person though i just feel uncomfortable. Like i want to defend a person not because i agree with their behaviour but because i don't feel comfortable with what seems to be an imbalance.
It isn’t balanced because as we’ve said time and time again, BW and IG aren’t posting anything. And anything they did post historically is not particularly personal or in depth. They are private people, with an outward persona as Ioan is in the public eye, and then they likely have private accounts they use which no one can see

Alice has thousands of SM followers and hundreds if not thousands of posts/tweets all public about all inches of her life, children, stepsisters suicide in minute detail 🤢😡, her nanny’s cancer diagnosis, accusing her ex and his friends and colleagues of drug use, alleging IG is a pedalo, telling black people on Twitter they are revolting for saying one negative thing about Biden (because they are black specifically), hundreds of awful tweets about Megan Markle (Alice is a troll of MM herself, how come it’s ok for AE to trample all over MM eh?) the list goes on.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Do you think it’s funny how Ben Affleck is being totally ripped, and rightly so over Jennifer Garner, but when a woman does even worse to the father of her kids, it’s ok??

I have to say, Piers has written a really really strongly worded article about not being disrespectful to your ex and it has just gotta sting Alice…View attachment 926405
man, I feel so dirty for completely agreeing with Piers, especially this bit "many things said in divorce litigation are wildly exaggerated or even plain untrue" so much this 💯

EllaBella89

VIP Member
🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣
It's a mixture of laughter and weeping in sympathy and empathy at your expression "and the truly dehumanising prep beforehand 😅"

Only those who have survived "the prep" can truly know that total deprivation of dignity -
It's really a form of torture!

🤣🤣🤣

And speaking of torture...
I've been working all day (it's a bugger, I know) so am on catch up - again!

Have the parcels arrived? Has AE kicked off again? Is the ghastly make-up on again (for the love of God, she looks like a body double for Beetlejuice sometimes 🤦‍♀️)?
#freeemma
No news on the parcel front

BF51839E-D08F-44FE-BAAA-307D6CD8EDAF.gif

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
I might have sympathy for Alice if the split had just happened and then IG/BW made that post. But it’s been nearly a year since they split, and eight months since he filed for divorce. Long past time to start thinking about what her post-split life will be, where she will live, what her finances will look like and most importantly, how she (and he) can make this as easy on their girls as possible. Get on with it, Alice. People deal with terminal illness diagnoses better than you are managing this.

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Honestly? My main reason for being here - apart from the brilliant commentary on this forum - is morbid fascination. I agree that it says more about me than it does about AE that I find her melodrama (dare I call it downfall?) so intriguing, but her untamed-shrew antics keep my compunction to the bare minimum. :sneaky:
I think the reason I stay here is because I find Alice’s behaviour so fascinating too.

I’ve gone through a bit of an emotional cycle with her. I felt sorry for her to begin with. Then I felt anger towards her. Then I had a period where I flipped between anger and pity. Then I went through the laughing at her stage. Now I’m mostly neutral with a few FFS’s thrown in when she catches me off guard. I enjoy watching her behaviours and sometimes trying to second guess her next move.

She’s pretty predictable in her behaviours, she might have a quiet couple of days to lull us into a false sense of security and then she’s back on the keys giving us more fodder to discuss. She’s very good value for money.

I like the people here too. I don’t like wall to wall bitchfest. I like measured opinions, the sleuthing, the comedy and the caring.

Alice is off the wall bonkers, her own worst enemy and I’d hate to have her in my real life. But she’s entertained me over the last month and evoked a lot of different emotions in me. She’s also taught me a few things about myself. I would definitely miss her if she ever chose to quieten down.

• Heart