Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I say emotional cheating it’s just semantics, and my way of distinguishing between a friendship and when it gets to be something more, but not a full blown physical relationship. If you’re feeling guilty for it, then you’re already crossing a line and on that territory IMO. I think it’s quite subjective though, I know of some couples that have very loose boundaries with regards to this stuff
A good way of assessing whether something is a close friendship or the beginnings of an emotional affair is to ask yourself whether you’d be happy for your partner to see your communications with the person. If there’s anything that makes you feel like you want to hide it or don’t want them to know about the amount you talk or what you’re saying then that’s a pretty good sign (barring relationships with someone who is incredibly jealous and possessive).

Emotional affairs are a world away from a close friendship. In many cases they can be more damaging and hurtful than short term physical flings.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think he is a serial monogamist, that is not to say he hasn't had the odd fling here and there. TBH it might have been better after 20 years with AE for IG to be free and single because without a period of reflection he is in danger of being attracted to a person with the same qualities as Alice without knowing it.
I can definitely understand this perspective. By the same token though I can imagine that after two decades with someone like Alice you might be so battered and bruised you feel unable to function on your own and need the support of a partner to enable you to have the strength to keep going.

I don’t condone infidelity but I can see why in some circumstances someone has an exit affair, if they’ve been in an abusive relationship or one that has ground them down so badly they don’t feel they have the strength or courage on their own to walk away.

It’s really hard to go from being part of a couple for decades to single, and some people prefer being in relationships to being single. If this is a healthy relationship and Bianca is a kind, decent person, then I think it can only be a good thing for him to have that support during all of this. Whether they’re for the long haul or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can see exactly how it's going down. She's logged in as herself on Chrome and as 'Tone' (cringe*) on Safari. She tweets, then thinks okay, I'll give it 5 minutes before 'Tone' responds. She pours herself another glass of wine with extra tequila, looking at the clock and refreshing the page for any likes/tweet replies. Then after five minutes, she brings up Safari and responds, signing off with extra kisses to show how much he really loves her.

*no offense to anyone called Tone. It's not the name so much as it just sounding so fake and forced from her. I know she called him it in interviews but stilllll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok, but then can't you just scroll past posts from other people that are boring you? I find gushing over a dog boring, but I didn't criticise anyone for it.
To be honest I find that comment a bit rude.
We've also been through her visa situation again and again with people saying the exact same things. We've also been through the 'they should move back to the UK so IG can get more work' thing again and again and AGAIN.
Guess I'm not allowed to voice my opinion unless it's interesting to all!
I agree with this completely. I don’t think it’s helpful for posters to try and police what’s discussed, either. If it’s on topic and within the site rules and someone wants to share it then they should feel free to without worrying that people will criticise it. Just as we can all use the ignore button at will, we’re all very capable of scrolling past posts that don’t interest us without being rude about it not interesting us. It’s impossible not to rehash every aspect of this saga and it’s impossible for every post to appeal to every poster, so I think kindness and tolerance are key ❤

Some of the most insightful posts I’ve read have been like thirty posts deep into a topic that’s been covered before (for example Alice’s narcissistic traits or her drinking)!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can see exactly how it's going down. She's logged in as herself on Chrome and as 'Tone' (cringe*) on Safari. She tweets, then thinks okay, I'll give it 5 minutes before 'Tone' responds. She pours herself another glass of wine with extra tequila, looking at the clock and refreshing the page for any likes/tweet replies. Then after five minutes, she brings up Safari and responds, signing off with extra kisses to show how much he really loves her.

*no offense to anyone called Tone. It's not the name so much as it just sounding so fake and forced from her. I know she called him it in interviews but stilllll
She pours herself another glass of wine with extra tequila.… 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is definitely something very 'off' about Alice and 'Tony's' convos. I'm sorry but the convos come across as desperate and fake. Maybe if they just toned it down and had a normal/believable/realistic discussion without one or both of them going OTT with I love you so much tweets. It really would not surprise me if 'Tony' is Alice. Just saying.

Reactions: 16
Can anybody point me in the direction of when/what circumstances Ioan was crying in the bath with a bottle of bourbon?

Reactions: 1
I agree with this completely. I don’t think it’s helpful for posters to try and police what’s discussed, either. If it’s on topic and within the site rules and someone wants to share it then they should feel free to without worrying that people will criticise it. Just as we can all use the ignore button at will, we’re all very capable of scrolling past posts that don’t interest us without being rude about it not interesting us. It’s impossible not to rehash every aspect of this saga and it’s impossible for every post to appeal to every poster, so I think kindness and tolerance are key ❤

Some of the most insightful posts I’ve read have been like thirty posts deep into a topic that’s been covered before (for example Alice’s narcissistic traits or her drinking)!
Just give your scrolling finger a workout people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
First the salad cream now the talk of the brother and sister being lovers but not in the biblical sense??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Didn't everyone duck everyone in the bible? Or am I confusing it with greek or roman mythology

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I nearly missed this little gem. You don’t think Bianca was his first affair?

I’ve now pulled up a chair and you have my total attention. Details??
There have been many cheating rumours about him over the years and he is known as a big flirt and he was always constantly away (especially since the 2nd kid was born). I also have a very hard time believing that he would leave a family with kids at the very first opportunity.

• Wow
There is definitely something very 'off' about Alice and 'Tony's' convos. I'm sorry but the convos come across as desperate and fake. Maybe if they just toned it down and had a normal/believable/realistic discussion without one or both of them going OTT with I love you so much tweets. It really would not surprise me if 'Tony' is Alice. Just saying.
I feel the same. “Tone” sounds so off though I can’t articulate why. He genuinely sounds like he’s being written by a woman trying to write a ‘British bloke’ voice, but missing the mark by miles. But maybe he just sounds like that? I can’t decide.

Wtf does that even mean
I think it's a Bristol/Somerset thing, an old boyfriend of mine would put on a Somerset accent and say 'Alright my lover', it bit like 'Alright Chuck', it just a term of endearment but it is a very local term

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.