Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
Why bring that up.. I have decided now i am far from being on anyone's team as some of AE's tweets are awful BUT tbh i think it serves no purpose to dredge through posts from years back for 'evidence'. Posts like this make me feel very uncomfortable. If you go digging far enough you will find all sorts in anyone's history. I actually don't think AE did anything wrong in that post. Yes maybe she referenced her own pain but i think she was being honest. This is feeling like a witch hunt. I will not defend AE's behaviour but some posts i think go a bit too far. I don't want the poster here to feel attacked. That is not my intention. I'm just playing devils advocate here in the interests of fairness.

Also i really dislike Bianca putting up that video of bubba bear. I love animals but ffs it is vomit inducing plus her liking stuff on twitter that is clearly going to try and inflame things re narcissists. Bianca is being very subtle but i can see her manipulation clearly. I definitely think she has her people/friends on here. I do feel like another poster said earlier, a certain anger against certain behaviours and tweets but also then feel bad for feeling that way. So i have mixed feelings. I don't say much but i feel like there comes a point when i have to say ah this is going a step too far and several posts have made me feel that way. I just have to say my piece in the interests of fairness. I hope others can respect that and not take this as a personal attack...#ducksandhides
Your first post was saying how sympathetic you are to Alice … you may not be aware but she had zero involvement in the stepsister’s life. By the time the girl died, Alice had long been estranged from her father and step-mother. I believe she was born not long before Alice became no contact with her dad though her dad was not the girl’s natural father. Doubt she knew her. So there was zero reason to post that, and to word it as she did, as though she was personally suffering/grieving. If the posts are making you uncomfortable, you can choose to put people on ignore. I know I will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

plinky

VIP Member
For anyone wondering if IG will speak up, he won’t. Look at Peter Andre, he did initially allude to things way back when, but he’s learnt how not to bite to everything posted. And he’s living in a massive house with his kids, new wife, he’s in work and tomorrow his ex might go to jail. If IG does it the PA way, he might do ok. And I don’t even bloody like Peter Andre 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I had a slow day at work and was left pondering this Stephanie story a bit too much, and reading the actual article about the sad event made me angry, but with @CookieMonsta mentioning that Alice wrote her piece so many years after the event actually made me properly mad mad. At least if it was right after the fact she could have claimed shock.

Here's the thing. I think what Alice is saying between the lines is "my sister killing herself shows how terrible my stepmom and dad are, it's like that time they disowned me". She is writing about her sister's death because it validates her sob story. Like they are even remotely similar. And she gleefully goes into gory details that she makes up. What the fuck is wrong with her?

A part of me wished this afternoon that the media picked this up to show the world her true nature, but then I thought better of it. Her dad and stepmom don't need their pain renewed and amplified. I wish them all the best, truly.

I'm gonna go and make some tea now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Blurp

VIP Member
It's not just the inappropriate pictures of him nude or in his underwear that were abusive to put on social media but she also posted photos of him sleeping, and snoring. Even in "normal" photos, there are snide little digs in the captions, about his behaviour, his looks, his nationality, his love for his children, and much more. She used social media to destroy his confidence and to trample over every boundary he tried to lay down. She made it clear that even his pleading and reasonable requests would be ignored as his feelings simply weren't as important as her getting Likes. It seems that he used his time in Australia to get his head clear of her and lay down a plan of action for leaving, divorcing and sharing custody. Bianca and her positivity, despite her own troubles and broken marriage, must have come as a breath of fresh air after two decades of suffocation whether or not she was the reason for the split or just a welcome reward at the end of the marriage.

• Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
That sounds very romantic.
But all that happened in a year. Aside from marriage, BW has supposedly done the same in a 4- 5 month time frame. IG is going through a high-conflict divorce. Unless he is very naive he wouldn't bring someone into that situation unless he was sure and it looks like the decision had already been made to come to LA and move in together in September, after a 2-month relationship if the spin is to be believed. I don't believe it and I'm not sure why it was important for that spin to be spun.
This is Ioan Gruffudd we're talking about.
He was mugged by a pregnant woman.
And by a fake cop.
And joined a cult.
:D

• Haha
  • Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Yeah right, we all come on for ‘one second’ and four hours later we’re driving down the fast lane with the phone stuck to the rear view mirror, refreshing the page. Don’t give me that crap.
1045B393-B0F6-44A1-A49E-89E25F5E1FD3.jpeg

• Haha

clarkees

Chatty Member
since we are on the subject of old Alice tweets. This was last september (around the time everything started blowing up for them)
View attachment 924270
sometimes I wonder if she is making up those stories to tell us something, otherwise some of the things her kids are allegedly saying are a tad worrying 😬
This is definitely not something a bairn would say, but something a 50-something woman begging for attention would. It’s just desperately seeking validation.

• Sick

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
How about we not announce that we find some topics or posts boring or repetitive? Scroll on. Obviously we have different interests it’s rude and it’s not the first time I’ve seen it. A bit of courtesy that’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just got a random-ass package at my door and someone scribbled "yummy nuts" on the side and also "I hope u like nutssss" and "what're u waiting for? have some nuts" is written all over it y'all I think Ashley got the wrong address 😩😩😩

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
I watched the “daddy is home” clip and had to ask …. Why did she need to film that??? If it was my beloved husband back after a long absence, I would not want a phone/camera between us. I would have been right there with my kids waiting to greet him, living the moment. So if it’s not on social media/her phone, it didn’t happen?

sweetandsour2022

Why bring that up.. I have decided now i am far from being on anyone's team as some of AE's tweets are awful BUT tbh i think it serves no purpose to dredge through posts from years back for 'evidence'. Posts like this make me feel very uncomfortable. If you go digging far enough you will find all sorts in anyone's history. I actually don't think AE did anything wrong in that post. Yes maybe she referenced her own pain but i think she was being honest. This is feeling like a witch hunt. I will not defend AE's behaviour but some posts i think go a bit too far. I don't want the poster here to feel attacked. That is not my intention. I'm just playing devils advocate here in the interests of fairness.

Also i really dislike Bianca putting up that video of bubba bear. I love animals but ffs it is vomit inducing plus her liking stuff on twitter that is clearly going to try and inflame things re narcissists. Bianca is being very subtle but i can see her manipulation clearly. I definitely think she has her people/friends on here. I do feel like another poster said earlier, a certain anger against certain behaviours and tweets but also then feel bad for feeling that way. So i have mixed feelings. I don't say much but i feel like there comes a point when i have to say ah this is going a step too far and several posts have made me feel that way. I just have to say my piece in the interests of fairness. I hope others can respect that and not take this as a personal attack...#ducksandhides
Bianca is entitled to be excited about her pet. And having come from a family with a suicide, it’s especially painful. For Alice to lay out the details and show no sympathy to the actual family is typical narc behavior. She has no real feeling for anyone else.

• Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
I've explained myself earlier to tilly, please read up the thread. I think you may be overreacting and I'm sorry I have offended you. The last thing we need is to turn on each other, that would delight AE and the FMs
She isn’t overreacting. Please please stop and go and read up on victim blaming and coercive control and you’ll see why people are reacting so strongly. Your comments are very upsetting and I don’t believe you’d be saying them if IG was a woman. Don’t want to turn on each other either but when talking about emotive topics it will happen.

Thx for the recap. Can anyone tell me why she's homophobic? I've looked but couldn't find anything about that.
Like others have said she uses ‘lesbian’ as an insult. The main thing to me though was her attitude that because her ex Olivier went on to have a boyfriend after they split up, the fact that she cheated on him didn’t matter because he was gay (he’s never come out - so he may be bi). No matter that they were engaged, and that they were living together when she started seeing IG. It just bothers me so much in a way I can’t articulate - like Olivier’s feelings aren’t real because he can also love a man? It comes across to me as homophobic, but it may just be more of Alice’s “other people’s feelings aren’t real”. And like someone else said (can’t find the comment now!) she’s an equal opportunity bigot across all dimensions so probably no point focusing on this 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Lol @ being all over her if we met her.
Mm.. the prospect of meeting a bloated, aggressive harpy that I’d never really actually heard of until she started kicking off on Twitter. Where do I sign up?

7A40DC81-0C60-4AB9-8D67-D54AC658798F.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That quote's great but it made me wonder, what does it say about us if we're here watching her so much? Most of us have had narc relationships in our lives and we're here watching another narc. I can't help but feel if I was over it I wouldn't be here watching a narc like AE go on.
I understand that, friend.

What I can offer is that sometimes triggering things don't just upset us but inspire our conviction to seek justice. I should never speak for people in here but a major theme I have noted amongst our sea of banter, memes, correspondences, personal stories, and opinions, is this overall yearning to help put an abusive person in her place.

A lot of people also congregate here to recollect their past trauma, and sure, that's triggering...but with the intention of receiving validation and assurance that they committed no harm, that their oppressor was wrong, and that justice should have been acquired.

We are a soundboard, indeed, but our directive seems to be pretty morally upright (if you exclude the jabs & memes, which are just de-stressor behaviors lol). We all seem interested in preserving truth and using it to dismantle an abuser's manipulation tactics, those tactics being quite capable of destroying other people's lives.

Healing doesn't necessarily equate to turning away, if that makes sense?

• Heart

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
That quote's great but it made me wonder, what does it say about us if we're here watching her so much? Most of us have had narc relationships in our lives and we're here watching another narc. I can't help but feel if I was over it I wouldn't be here watching a narc like AE go on.
I've never had a run in with a narc, to my knowledge. No narc trauma here.

What does it say about me? Probably that I'm nosy about other people's personal lives. I came for the tea, stayed for the community and the wonderful group of people these threads brings together.

Plus even if you aren't 'over it' when it comes to past trauma, that's okay. Healing takes time.

• Heart
So can we all agree that the disrespect Alice showed towards Steph is one of her worst, most repulsive crimes she has committed in our public witnessing, alongside her expressing gratitude towards a follower who wished infertility upon Bianca?

Like, is that where we're at now, or...?

• Heart