Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a very interesting point. She has never proved the Tattlers wrong has she?

Reactions: 12
Is there a photo of IG being dragged down the aisle or did I dream that in my Tattle-addiction haze of sleep last night?
I was trying to find the photo. Hopefully another Turd will post it. Imo it was a joke, but a lot of jokes have a foothold in truth.

Reactions: 4
I was trying to find the photo. Hopefully another Turd will post it. Imo it was a joke, but a lot of jokes have a foothold in truth.
It’s pretty obvious he was reluctant to marry her for years and that’s what the ‘joke’ was about, he should have stuck with his gut and not her guilt trips.

Reactions: 18
It’s the mantra I live my life by! I did share one of these memes in a past thread but felt it was worth reiterating
In the same vein: “never argue with a fool, from a distance you can’t tell who is who” or something like that. Trying to remember the fading print outs adorning my corporate colleagues desks over the years lol.

Reactions: 6
Thanks again for posting that for me lovey, tis difficult to be there for the end of thread for me a lot of the time!

Reactions: 6
Its the same with the whole caffeine thing in her pinned tweet. Cant remember who it was but someone saw she had tweeted identical tweets before with multiple stories

Reactions: 11
Elsie got this right!

Reactions: 51
Heinz romance man is going off what expats miss about the U.K. but she’s been away 20 years not 2, it doesn’t work like that, besides nobody hankers for salad cream, bisto on the other hand is gold dust

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.