Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise this was an actual thing. My mum is definitely an internalised misogynist, I will accuse her as such after a couple of sherries on Christmas Day!!
Seriously though….Alice is worse. My mum isn’t on Twitter.

Reactions: 13
Don't forget: Alice is SUCH a feminist!

She and her arch-enemy Meghan Markle have many similarities, including not being close to their families. I'm not sure this is such a great thing...
She hates Meghan because she sees so much of herself in her.

Reactions: 12
I seriously, literally think she has 0 life purpose without all this turbulence she's created. I think if she got up and couldn't log on to see who all is talking about her or tweeting to her or checking probably umpteen sources of what IG ( and now BW) are up to, she'd lose it with nothing to do and her thoughts to herself. I reckon she'd just implode there and then without being able to redirect her hatred at someone, anyone else.

I think she acts like she's just so overworked and exhausted from having to "Defend herself" all the time, but I think she 100% LOVES it. Thrives on it.

If she focuses on this, she can't focus on the deep discontent and unbearable truths of what her life has turned out to be compared to what she thought.

Reactions: 23
I find the giving of Cadbury chocolate weird. It’s just cheap chocolate. Not gift giving chocolate as such. I am possibly being judgemental.
not a luxury chocolate for sure but I would appreciate being sent a box of English chocolate
It’s hard to find where I currently am and I usually stock up when I visit the UK. It’s kind of a comfort food. Like proper English teabags too!

Reactions: 8
I would personally remove them, they're not famous so it's unfair to have them posted and discussed.
Sorry. I did wonder whether it was ok to post the pics as well. The text shows how deluded he is anyway!

It's so weird it's almost biblical. Like AE is the second coming of the messiah.
She's not the messiah she's a nasty washed up narcissist
Haha! I just read that last line in the voice from Monty Pythons: Life of Brian. “She’s not the messiah, she’s a very naughty girl”!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Can someone link me to the soccer video as I've seen mentioned it loads of times but have never actually seen it.
I second this. If anyone can link us to it that'd be great. I didn't see a page # in the recap and tried to have a dig, but well, it was overwhelming given how fast this moves heh!!

cheers in advance

Reactions: 2
i must have missed this!! Why did Selma unfollow her?

Reactions: 1
Awesome recap @Junebug895

Reactions: 6
i must have missed this!! Why did Selma unfollow her?
We don't really know but we reckon it was because of AE's comments about MS, which Selma must have seen and then fell down a rabbit hole of Alice's .... stuff.

Reactions: 10
I second this. If anyone can link us to it that'd be great. I didn't see a page # in the recap and tried to have a dig, but well, it was overwhelming given how fast this moves heh!!

cheers in advance
Can you guys even see these (there are 2)? I have Alice on IG so there's no prob for me.

Reactions: 9
I find the giving of Cadbury chocolate weird. It’s just cheap chocolate. Not gift giving chocolate as such. I am possibly being judgemental.

View attachment 919376
Cadburys is definitely a staple of Christmas stockings and advent calendars here! I give it as gifts - to kids usually, but my brother lives overseas and I send it to him too. A taste of childhood!

Reactions: 8
Can you guys even see these (there are 2)? I have Alice on IG so there's no prob for me.

Yep, got it no probs, thanks!!

WTF. Just.. so so bizarre. I can't think of one single reason why she wants to film it all, the screen, her wailing daughter, harassing Ioan down the hall...

just wtf. I'm very sure that this man has been through hell with her.

Reactions: 27
RE: the videos where Ioan accidentally frightens wee E...

This might not matter but I just wanted to note my feeling there's something unsettling about how, in the initial video, AE chooses Ioan's upset face as the freeze-frame. (And I know she chose it because, of a minute-long video full of frames, there's no way that Insta just magically selected that one, no blur at all, depicting his sadness.)

I understand that most of the video was of him feeling ashamed and apologetic, but...she couldn't have chosen a silly frame of him bouncing around the TV? To demonstrate the thing that put wee E in a bad way in the first place?

Like I said, this might be dumb but when we choose the freeze-frames of our videos, we generally like to pick one that expresses the theme of the vid. And I get that the point of this (inappropriate) vid was Ioan scaring his child...but did you really have to lay it on him like that? Choosing a frame that clearly shows his unhappiness with himself?

I don't think this video was acceptable to post at all, but a frame of him just being rowdy would have at least spared the man some dignity, my goodness...

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.