Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
RE: the videos where Ioan accidentally frightens wee E...

This might not matter but I just wanted to note my feeling there's something unsettling about how, in the initial video, AE chooses Ioan's upset face as the freeze-frame. (And I know she chose it because, of a minute-long video full of frames, there's no way that Insta just magically selected that one, no blur at all, depicting his sadness.)

I understand that most of the video was of him feeling ashamed and apologetic, but...she couldn't have chosen a silly frame of him bouncing around the TV? To demonstrate the thing that put wee E in a bad way in the first place?

Like I said, this might be dumb but when we choose the freeze-frames of our videos, we generally like to pick one that expresses the theme of the vid. And I get that the point of this (inappropriate) vid was Ioan scaring his child...but did you really have to lay it on him like that? Choosing a frame that clearly shows his unhappiness with himself?

I don't think this video was acceptable to post at all, but a frame of him just being rowdy would have at least spared the man some dignity, my goodness...

View attachment 919513
She is shaming him on purpose. The video was all about punishing him. I hate the fecking thing.
I suspect they have had arguments and kids have become upset. This is her saying it’s always your fault.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Shire-life

I've been thinking about why I invest so much time in this, when I barely know who these 2 people are. I think when you escape a situation like this you don't get any explanation, no acknowledgement of any of it and your feelings are not validated. You have to find a way within yourself to get closure. The narc moves on, the FMs have nothing more to do with you and you are left trying to rebuild your life. The rare occasion a prosecution is involved, the sentence is so lenient, that society can leave you feeling gaslighted by it all.

When Alice started her Twitter ranting, this felt like society would finally see a narc in action, that people would be worried and changes would be made. Most people can now see her for what she is, but I have no hope that there will be any kind of justice even when it's on full display.

In reality, I think she'll come away with 50/50 custody, continue to tell her lies and move on to controlling someone else. I feel like I need to prepare for another narc walking away without any responsibility for the damage they've done to people's lives. It's so unfair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Waiting to see which close friend of Alice’s sends Bianca’s dog video to her so she can pretend she hasn’t already watched it over and over and shown it to both her girls. And the dog too, probably.

• Haha
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Not gonna lie - as soon as T posted that I knew that was all fake. No friend would do that. And what BW said didn't seem real either.
Of course it was fake. And lo and behold, the very day that BW posts new videos of herself here in LA with her dog and IG, AE coincidentally posts about it.

Give me a break. This is just a sabotaging smear campaign now directed at BW.

• Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I get that to be fair. I have a complicated name that people get wrong on a daily basis and it's frustrating. I understand wanting either Gruffudd pronounced Gruffudd or Griffith pronounced Griffith but Gruffudd pronounced Griffith?!
But that's just how Welsh is. I mean English isn't exactly pronounced phonetically either. :p

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Not to be gross but I can see this being wank bank material for both of them. AE gets the vindication she thinks she deserves, IG comes crawling back to her begging for forgiveness and professing eternal love and obedience, she bestows her beauty and benevolence on all us lesser beings and takes IG back to her dungeon. Whereas Lupie see's himself swanning in, cape swirling around his manly figure, reams of printed insults against AE clutched in his upright hand, clinching the case for his goddess who professes her eternal love and dominance and takes him back to her dungeon...
Go to your room! Now! 🤣😂😆😈

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I'm pretty certain I know who Essie May is and I tip my hat to her. She's a clever truth teller and I for one appreciate her. 😎

BW posted her happy video on Twitter. It's only a matter of time before Alice sends her FM army her way. She's triggered on Twitter right now and attacking people. Gather round, children. Feast.

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
It is obvious how little she knows and her imagination is running wild.

She cannot imagine for one moment the horrifying thought that Ioan may actually be actively doing this off his own back, due to her own behaviour. It’s easier for Alice to have a woman to blame for it all. Or she would have to look at herself. Look at Katie price. Her entire life is built on a house of denial and lies, blaming absolutely everyone and everything else. These people see themselves as perpetual victims of the world it is tragic

House of Tea

VIP Member
It’s embarrassing how few responses AE gets to her tweets. I think a lot of her fans have drifted away as her rants ramped up. Her tweets are definitely toned down now. I bet it is killing her. She will see BW’s cute dog post and will be itching to say something.

• Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
Alice is so like Trump. Racism, disability hate, homophobia, misogyny, lying in the face of mounting evidence, passive-aggressiveness, insane belief in their own intelligence and interest to others, outdated attitudes, brain-dead followers, ...etc, etc...

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
That dog video has now convinced me that IG and BW are the real deal. They are in 😍
Yes! You can tell. It did it for me as well. The tender way she looks up at IG and the love in his voice. It's obvious they're the real deal.

Hell, life is short. Love hard. Good on them.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I haven’t read some of the earlier threads, so apologies if this has already been discussed before. But has anyone visited Lupine’s website?
It's so weird it's almost biblical. Like AE is the second coming of the messiah.
She's not the messiah she's a nasty washed up narcissist

• Haha
  • Heart

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
I hate her attitude towards this. Ignorant and xenophobic.
I’m kind of shocked by her attitudes to so many things, given that “she has done more for the democrats than anyone” (yes she said this), the stuff she tries to align herself with etc, how well travelled and worldly she considers herself. She is really sexist, fundamentally illiberal, xenophobic, casually bullying - it’s very odd behaviour.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Oh i spy a threat "hold me back". She's dumb as fuck. Im sorry I thought he wasn't talking to you so why do you suddenly have emails 🤔 it's not the wizard coz even if he hates you i doubt he'd be stupid enough to drop himself in it.

I laughed at this.
Screenshot_20211213-003551_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart