Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
In case one of her minions reads here (lol of course they do): If this is about what Ella purchased in the Apple Store. It's literally the description of the Splash Pictures lol
Lc69W1j.png

Vqpr7OR.png
WLibUkZ.png

R98u0Zb.png
Hg5Bb85.png

tFYvXL4.png

wprhIgU.png

J7I4pZ7.png

kmIQxbi.png

mjQxbOv.png

8VWhO9S.png

90iFlmV.png

6EXh9Ug.png

6Ba4olN.png

1YvMseU.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Bluemoonday

Lupine has been in saviour mode for some time, protecting Alice from cyberbullies ;)View attachment 919850
Can totally imagine Lupine turning up on her doorstep with a bunch of flowers, a suitcase and a raging hard-on saying ‘but you said you’ll love me til the day you die?’.

A parade of shite 😂😂
Let’s not forget about one of the most cherished and iconic Christmas movies of modern times - The Christmas Card.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

M33L4

VIP Member
I’ve navigated a separation with five children of varying ages (17-4). It’s tough. You are not a good parent putting your own ego and needs first. That has to come after the needs and wants of the children. I don’t mean not moving on, I did. But they were told age appropriately what was happening, there was a rigid custody timetable. Two days with dad, two with mum then the weekend with dad and then vice versa. They knew exactly where they were going to be and when. I’d put them in to school, he would collect them. I also lived very close so collecting the odd thing they’d forgotten was fine too.
We didn’t move them schools and they still saw their friends and family as normal.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not the perfect model of how to do it. But I still have five well-adjusted, beautiful and funny kids. (And a few more to the mix)

My then new bf (now husband) didn’t spend time with the children to start with. Eventually we did park days, their choice of park or days out. There were teething problems but ten years down the line they get on well. We do parents nights, graduations etc as three co-parents when needs must, mostly the two “original” parents and my husband when the kids ask for him to be there.
Ultimately the kids came first, they love each other, they love their baby sisters and they appreciate we didn’t get into on social media or publicly.

It’s humiliating for the girls all this nonsense AE shouts about. She loved him once enough to make babies with him, respect them and respect that he is their dad.

Wow that turned in to a bit of an essay 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ButterTart

VIP Member
Please note that her Titanic comments came in 2019 - note especially the last bit where she says the film character was kind so she assumed that’s how he was in real life - little did she know how wrong she was. 2019. Well before they split. So there was definitely trouble in paradise before then and yes, she has had a history of going out of her way to belittle him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Sue for what though? I know we are a litigious society in the US but come the fuck on.
Meanwhile making legal threats like her dumbass is doing to attempt to silence posters here while screenshotting their posts can result in her dealing with some illegal harassment issues.
She’s wrong about having the grounds to sue. For me, I’m just going to accept she’s lost to Alice’s madness and her machinations. But I wouldn’t wish a bad thing on anyone. My wishes for Alice are that she reaps the co sequences of her actions - something hardly anyone does anymore

• Heart

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
I think Alice is going for maximum hurt to Ioan at this time. To suggest his elder daughter wants to drop his name is spiteful. Also more proof of PA, she's not only nasty, she's stupid.!
She wants to hurt her ex more than she loves her children, to the point where she is happy about them rejecting something as fundamental to their identity as their name. It’s obscene.

• Angry
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
Just catching up.
So the exclusive is she bought the eldest E and iPhone? It’s literally in the pap shots from the Apple store.
Ok which one of you is IG????

Also hi Pfizer, take my name out of your filthy mouth you crazy old bat.
You can’t even sock puppet properly.

• Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
How many times has AE threatened to call instapol?
View attachment 920221View attachment 920225
Alice is being rather stupid here. If you publish - to 10’s of thousands of followers - untrue claims that a lawyer has lost their licence and so cannot practice, you potentially damage their professional reputation and their livelihood. That’s considerably more serious than hurling a few insults on Twitter. I’m surprised she doesn’t get this. (Although something tells me she soon might).

• Haha

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Now we can side by side compare Bianca kissing Bubba Bear and Alice kissing Emma. And then we'll understand why Ioan is laughing in this video while Alice claimed he was mr. Grumpy around her. It's as if there's a pattern.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Definitely sounds like his voice! Ohh yes I am fully expecting to make up to an AE narc rage about how IG never wanted to film social media moments with her…
She is going to have to add something about him being pussy (puppy?) whipped too. Because you know, taking your girlfriend to get her beloved dog after a prolonged absence is not something that most people would do in her worldview. Again, not either “team” but if people want to go on about how she posted this to SM … he was filming it. He would have had to give her the clip to post. So he must have agreed. I still think they are being fairly calculated about this. And I also feel as though they have every right to live their lives at this point.

plinky

VIP Member
I agree. I cannot stand Alice and her crones using over dramatic words like ‘horrific’
Last time I checked she was just an ageing has been actress with yellow hair who is so bitter and vengeful it’s now become a permanent facial feature of a scowling hag

As for Pfizer… what a sad little life Jane

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
AE thinks Essie is Bianca. Meanwhile Bianca is collecting her beloved doggy with her beloved bf. It’s divine 😂

• Haha

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Literally every character on Alice’s side of this sorry tale seems to be totally bamboozled at the concept of divorce and that if someone is unhappy in a relationship they are absolutely entitled to leave rather than stay in a miserable situation.

Alice’s tweets just show her to be a manipulative, bullying, underhand and nasty piece of work towards the father of her children.

Heads up Alice, it would do you well to remember he has left YOU. Not the girls. If there is any damage to his relationship with them, I guarantee it is by your nasty hand.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
the only mean thing is this rant - Jesus Fucking Christ
B1vHIoD.png

she clearly hasnt seen difficult names if that triggers her so hard omg

• Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
Lupine is the Rudy Giuliani of the piece. He’ll be outside the Four seasons Total landscaping any second…

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
The contrast with both AE & BW social media tonight speaks volumes. AE is just spitting vile, nasty shit. BW is rolling around the floor with her pupster while her new bf records her.

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
And the whole getting Bianca to vouch for her thing? This is…just not a normal thing to do. Let Alice go off and have her little fights with herself. No-one needs to troll her or defend BW and IG, it’s not like Alice is going to wake up and suddenly realise she is wrong FFS.
There is absolutely no point in replying to Alice. She’ll never realize she’s wrong, she’ll never admit she’s actually harming her kids or that she has abused IG. Talking to AE is like talking to a wall. It only fuels her rage and she becomes even more aggressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 27