Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
The reason you left was because I told you that I would take the matter up with your employer. It seems the wheel has turned full circle and here we find ourselves again. Am I going to regret giving you a chance?

I'm not surprised that he loses all the time to the gvt in court LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 24
RE: the videos where Ioan accidentally frightens wee E...

This might not matter but I just wanted to note my feeling there's something unsettling about how, in the initial video, AE chooses Ioan's upset face as the freeze-frame. (And I know she chose it because, of a minute-long video full of frames, there's no way that Insta just magically selected that one, no blur at all, depicting his sadness.)

I understand that most of the video was of him feeling ashamed and apologetic, but...she couldn't have chosen a silly frame of him bouncing around the TV? To demonstrate the thing that put wee E in a bad way in the first place?

Like I said, this might be dumb but when we choose the freeze-frames of our videos, we generally like to pick one that expresses the theme of the vid. And I get that the point of this (inappropriate) vid was Ioan scaring his child...but did you really have to lay it on him like that? Choosing a frame that clearly shows his unhappiness with himself?

I don't think this video was acceptable to post at all, but a frame of him just being rowdy would have at least spared the man some dignity, my goodness...

Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 6.49.20 AM.png

• Sad

Saragilbert

And the Twitter rando has been combing England far and wide for the elusive missing chocolate bar from the treats trio 😂
Ashley thinks he’s the James Bond of chocolatiers (he won’t sleep tonight with excitement as tomorrow Alice gets her 10kg choc treats delivery)
They could be in a Bond sequel together
No Time to Diet 😀

• Haha

SynthGirl

VIP Member
the only mean thing is this rant - Jesus Fucking Christ
View attachment 920872
she clearly hasnt seen difficult names if that triggers her so hard omg
There is something soooooo wrong with her. She is so passive-aggressive. He is proud of his family name. She is getting divorced, and she is sitting on twitter talking about his last name. She is the queen of passive-aggressive comments. "A name is supposed to be easily to understand"? Uh-oh. She's not reading the room, is she? Oh, never mind. I guess she's a faux liberal. She has no celeb followers or great actors like Chiwetel Ejiofor might put her on blast.

"So mean" to correct a pronunciation of his name in a nice way? I correct people on my last name. Sometimes I don't bother. Most times I do. It all depends on the setting.

And the other tweet talking about Ella dropping Griffith. There's the passive-aggressiveness.

She's only going to get worse.

ButterTart

VIP Member
Embarrassing her ex hb even there.. 😓
Right?? She can’t just post about a hike, the view, it was a nice day, great to spend time alone with my husband. No, she has to post a demeaning comment about IG while also noting he will be pissed that she mentioned it. If it was even true. She must be absolutely exhausting to live with.

Reactions: 23

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Her hair looks good in the dog reunion video, shiny and swishy. The dog looks good in the video, lovely.
Yes, she looks happy and normal. Pretty without trying, which I find refreshing. And the fact that IG is the one filming her says a lot. They're a team.

• Heart

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
I feel my cats would, if they could 🐈⬛🐈
Day 586 of the experiment.
Woke up and shouted at human who still seems to have trouble arranging a proper breakfast. My bowl may have had biscuits but since the level was below overflowing, it is basically empty.
I shall surely starve.

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
I can't sleep

You just did Pinocchio 🤥
"Opposite side" fucking child.
Ooh she wants to get sued
Screenshot_20211212-064304_Chrome.jpg

Jealous of what lmao.
A has been?
At least said person has contact with her family unlike you. Unless fake "Tone" counts.

Screenshot_20211212-064528_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

leigh213

VIP Member
I seriously, literally think she has 0 life purpose without all this turbulence she's created. I think if she got up and couldn't log on to see who all is talking about her or tweeting to her or checking probably umpteen sources of what IG ( and now BW) are up to, she'd lose it with nothing to do and her thoughts to herself. I reckon she'd just implode there and then without being able to redirect her hatred at someone, anyone else.

I think she acts like she's just so overworked and exhausted from having to "Defend herself" all the time, but I think she 100% LOVES it. Thrives on it.

If she focuses on this, she can't focus on the deep discontent and unbearable truths of what her life has turned out to be compared to what she thought.

• Heart

cssam

He does sound really happy in Bianca's sweet reunion video. I know it's just a short video but they just seem like a normal, happy couple and it's actually nice to see.

And I just love that even after all her efforts, Alice is clearly irrelevant to them. That must sting.

But I also hope by some miracle that she decides to take a leaf out of their book and move on.

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
Jane Eyre - paisley (pfizer) is posting all the tattle comments. I don’t get it? How can that hurt us or tattle life? They are for anyone to see. They are not hidden or secret. Does she want us to be affected by it? 😂

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
yeah this is about us, she is replying to Pfizer lol

too bad that this time Ioan can't shut it down for her

• Haha

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Yeah you can’t blame most people who post to her. They have just seen a small snippet and feel sorry for her
Respectfully disagree. I wouldn’t call it blaming these people it’s more not feeling bad for them having to suffer real life consequences. It doesn’t matter if they don’t know the whole story or haven’t dealt with narcs before (which I’d argue is bullshit since we literally had one give a master class in textbook narcissism on a global scale for four years with Trump), once you step over the lines into things like defamation or doxxing you deserve any harsh lessons that life provides. It sucks and can seem unfair but thats life. One thing to post supportive messages or even be like yeah I agree to her but it’s completely another to cross a line and start harassing people. For me that’s where any sympathy I may have for them stops.

• Heart
She’s never been shy about sharing emails up until now, so if there actually were any “threatening” emails or the like from him I’m sure we’d have seen and read them by now.
Alice love, telling you “please only use the wizard as a means of contacting me” is not actually anything bad.
It reinforces that you’re a nutter and therefore he can only have controlled means of conversing about the girls, but it doesn’t make him this horrible, abusive POS you’re trying to make him out to be.

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
I agree it’s been hard to sit and watch her invalidate this man’s entire career, looks, family and friendships, all of his feelings and basically his entire life the way she is, yet been claiming she loves him, had a perfect family and wanted him back. It is a grim way to love someone. I know she is saying she doesn’t want him back now but I wonder if she ever stops to think about whether she should apply the brakes to the revenge train or she’s actually getting off (sexual power trip) on being her worst self. She seems to find it all too excitable to go as far as she does. I think it gives her a kick

• Heart