Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Why is being unmarried a bad thing? Alice herself is now technically unmarried. I hope she gets sued. Clown.
Methinks it's better to be unmarried than married to a man who is so desperate to steer clear of you while divorcing you that he won't even enter his very own house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
This is Alice perception of herself, as shared by the acolytes.

She is witty and articulate. A modern cross between Dorothy Parker and Oscar Wilde as exemplied by such memorable quotes as “Fuck off you Brogan hubs stealing Ho” or ”You’re a Cunt Granma”. [ok these aren’t exactly what she may have said but close and I cannot be arsed to check]

She has an amazing body and is a naturally slim person. The current few extra pounds will go in days when she flicks her fingers.

She is beyond beautiful. So beautiful she needs extra strong filters to stop us all being overwhelmed by her beauty.

She is a warm and loving person around whom all gather. Right now that is on Twitter. But her estranged family and friends will return once she bestows her magnicent tolerance on them.

She is a modern day Boudica fighting for the rights of all harridans to bully and abuse their ex’s.

She is fully in control of her drinking due to her amazing mental strength. Not only doesn’t she like the taste she only ever drinks because she needs to and then only 3 huge glasses of rocket fuel. finest chablis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Marj24

VIP Member
Mod edit: yes this is good advice. Tempting though it is to talk about peripheral players please try to stick to IG and AE. Thank you.

This thread is about IG and AE, the FMs are nobodies. They live for attention, whether it be from AE or Tattlle, don't feed the monkeys, please

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Mad Betty

VIP Member
To the person who is struggling right now:

Life is short. Don't take anything you see on SM or gossip sites too seriously. I came across a photo shared somewhere that was allegedly you. If it was, you are clearly an animal person. I suspect you are. I am as well. All of my cats are rescues. One took a solid yearlong commitment to her to finally come close enough so I could trap her. She's been abused and abandoned. She now sleeps tight against me every night. Animal people have goodness in them. I see it in you. Let's try to connect from that place, okay? The rest is noise.

People can have differing perspectives about people and situations and still respect each other's humanity. Look at all we've endured for these nearly past two years now with this pandemic. And we are all still here. If we can survive the great TP shortage of 2020? We've got this!

Signed,

The clever mad coe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 50

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I wonder if Ioan’s in contact with AE’s dad and stepmum yet? The kids can finally meet them now. It would be lovely and they can all get on with being a normal happy family with grandparents and aunties and uncles and all the usual family ties and celebrations. Finally starting the healing for the girls and everyone else. 🥰

She thinks people have a mediocre life and are jealous of her? What’s more mediocre than being a bloated middle-aged Billy no Mates with a failed career, failed relationships and failed hate campaign against the ex? Are we supposed to jealous that she lives in Ioans little HW house she can’t afford, her inability to function, have healthy family connections or her is it her days spent in bed sobbing about her ruined life that we envy? 🧐🧐
She’s a bit odd isn’t she.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Congratulations to the idiot who alleged to be in contact with BW, posted a fake Messenger exchange pretending to have contact with her, and then posted that nonsense on Twitter. You inserted yourself into something that has potentially harmed an innocent person. Well done.

This is the exact outcome I predicted. AE is railing about this on Twitter now. I won't be surprised if she calls the Mail and a story appears in the next couple of days. IG's GF in bed with gossip girls. Way to exacerbate an already explosive situation.

Not cool.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Yel

Chatty Member
Yes. 100 percent. I know B messaged with a moderator too. I think it was just a place of desperation to get their side out - Alice had been so awful and said so many things she can never fix, including spilling B’s medical condition. Alice’s released that info on a text. Cruelty.
🙄

Someone signing up for a free Hotmail account in Bianca's name and emailing tattle is hardly proof. Nore is a screen shot of messages.

Tattle was very clear after they claimed total ignorance as to how to validate themselves, if you want to claim to speak for / know someone just get them to message tattle on socials from the account in question. That never happened and they were instead incredibly rude. We can't let people run wild and unchecked.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
@LucySmith I really hope I'm not stepping out of line here, but I just wanted to give you a friendly fellow Turd reminder to be wary of who people say they are online. Unless you actually know them in real life it could be absolutely anyone, tbh I struggle even in real life :ROFLMAO: but you get where I'm going regarding HealingCuts ❤
I was just telling my kids George, Charlotte and Louis the same thing.

Just catching up.
So the exclusive is she bought the eldest E and iPhone? It’s literally in the pap shots from the Apple store.
Ok which one of you is IG????

Also hi Pfizer, take my name out of your filthy mouth you crazy old bat.
You can’t even sock puppet properly.
As far as I remember we’re pretty much all Bianca except for Welp, Welp is IG.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Penguin86

VIP Member
Please remember the 210 character limit for thread title suggestions!

Congrats @ButterTart

Previous thread

Recap by @Junebug895
Ok peeps, I'm an dweeb and I feel bad for the people catching up so I've taken notes and prepped a recap for the next thread. If someone could post it on my behalf that would be faboo as I reckon I'll be tucked away in Bedfordshire when this thread closes. Whoever posts, do edit as you see fit x

Attempted Thread #29 recap:

@House of Tea brought our attention to an old gossip site post from 2008 (see pg 2), referencing IG attending the Fantastic Four premier with a black eye. IG claims an accident caused by AE with a golf club. TTs discuss whether this was an accident, no evidence either way, but interesting discussion.

See pg 3 for article posted by @House of Tea..

Discussions followed re. IG’s vanity, and that this could have been caused by AE’s detrimental comments towards IG, causing a deep insecurity within him.

@IHateHadargoyle posts a DM article showing AE’s callous comments about IG’s nose being passed on to their daughter, see pg 4
@WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot posted an article concerning IG’s vanity torment on pg 4.

@Junebug895 posts video of AE cheering during Welsh rugby game, scaring big E, and being shamed for it by AE. Very sad video.

Lighter note for IG fan girls. See pg 8 for pic of IG showering and covering bits, a la Botticelli’s Venus.

Fan girls enjoy for a while and wipe up when they’re done.

The Great And Powerful Penguin86 (come on, you love it!) reveals creepy Ashley has posted his “package” for AE, which comes to 13.5kg and will have been quite costly. See pg 14 for the gross details.

TT’s note that AE has, again, been disturbingly silent. It is notable that said silence is during Prime Time e.g. wine o’clock.

Discussion amongst TTs moves on to BW’s visa status, see pg 27, @Caitlyn130 for details. She’s been back and forth from the states, and knows her visa stuff!

Pg 31, @Penguin86 posts Ashley’s shipping receipt tweeted to AE. TTs vomit en masse.

After this there’s a lot of discussion about body hair. It was fun, and we all learned a lot about each other. Not warning you with page numbers, you just enjoy it for yourself!

Approx. pg 43 onwards, it’s established that Pfizer has a new account and is viciously going after our dear Penguin86. “Take Back Texas 2022” makes threats with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and such suchery, but is clearly an idiot.

Codename *Sprite* is on with us, previously being in battle on Twitter with AE and FMs. *Sprite* is apparently an accomplished legal mind and has made some sort of deal with Lupine to avoid a defamation case against AE, who has committed some serious no-no’s along with her flock. Despite accord with Lupine, it appears he or she cannot rein the pack in, and *Sprite* will do what he or she will do

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

plinky

VIP Member
This is Alice perception of herself, as shared by the acolytes.

She is witty and articulate. A modern cross between Dorothy Parker and Oscar Wilde as exemplied by such memorable quotes as “Fuck off you Brogan hubs stealing Ho” or ”You’re a Cunt Granma”. [ok these aren’t exactly what she may have said but close and I cannot be arsed to check]

She has an amazing body and is a naturally slim person. The current few extra pounds will go in days when she flicks her fingers.

She is beyond beautiful. So beautiful she needs extra strong filters to stop us all being overwhelmed by her beauty.

She is a warm and loving person around whom all gather. Right now that is on Twitter. But her estranged family and friends will return once she bestows her magnicent tolerance on them.

She is a modern day Boudica fighting for the rights of all harridans to bully and abuse their ex’s.

She is fully in control of her drinking due to her amazing mental strength. Not only doesn’t she like the taste she only ever drinks because she needs to and then only 3 huge glasses of rocket fuel. finest chablis.
So accurate 🤣

she is an amazing wife to Ioan, and very supportive who furthered his career in ways he never could do himself. By leaving her, he is leaving behind all hope that he will ever find work in HW. Everyone knows who she is as as she features in one of the best most famous Christmas films ever made, a hallmark TV movie called the Christmas Card, and also the most famous of the Disney Dalmatian movies, 102 Dalmatians.

She is an amazing mother who is very emotive, intuitive and protective. Alice knows better than all trained therapists, lawyers and their own father what is best for her kids. Alice is entitled to display her hurt and pain towards Ioan through her children, because Ioan deserves what is happening to him and should have thought about that before leaving his family.

Alice often posts private matters online to gather evidence for her upcoming court cases, like a real life Erin Brockovich.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

NarcRage

VIP Member
Great idea for a reality tv show for AE.
A bit like come dine with me/four in a bed crossed with that Paris Hilton Simple Life thing.
Each week AE has to visit and live with one of her FMs wherever it is they live .... Be it in their mental health facility or weird basement surrounded by cats or whatever.
I'd watch it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member

My teeth grind when she uses inappropriate words to describe her situation and she comes across as really uneducated because if it.

‘Horrific’ is one such word. Her situation is not by any stretch of the imagination horrific. It’s unfortunate, it’s distressing, it’s sad but it’s not horrific.

Horrific is being stoned to death. Horrific is being torn apart by wild dogs. Horrific is being slowly tortured to death by your parents (RIP baby Arthur).

Divorce can be distressing , it is not horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
Why is being unmarried a bad thing? Alice herself is now technically unmarried. I hope she gets sued. Clown.

• Haha

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Oh that's IG in that video.

You can hear him say Hello, Bubba Bear with a lilt.

This is more of a sense of what's really happening. IG has moved on beyond question.

He might have friction but he loves his kids and has been following advice not to engage with AE on her one woman tragedy. That will create a stronger bond with them in the long run.

There is really no media in the US about him or his divorce. Nobody cares about the daily mail & his team put out something out in Radar.

BW is a lovely looking lass and no doubt makes his life happier. They don't have to be great forever... they can enjoy being great right now.

• Heart

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I honestly think it's better to ignore that person now. They obviously need help. Let's not poke the bear.

• Heart
Reactions: 37