Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Whatever the relationship between IG anf BW really is - long time lovers, new couple, just friends, mutual benefits, business partners - I hope they're shagging like bunnies because sex is a great stress reliever and heaven knows they could do with less stress.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

LucySmith

VIP Member
Since BW just got brought up, I have been worried about her health the last few days with the pap attack and ending up in the DM. The stress is a big no no for her. Don’t want to start an argument over she chose this life etc. it’s simply an observation and I bet 💯 this is a huge worry for her.
Remembering this is all new to her.

• Heart

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Today I learned I've been living my whole life wrong by talking to strangers who are clearly upset. Whoops!
Please don't ever stop doing that! It can make a world of difference to someone, and I admit I'm not doing it nearly often enough...

I remember the day I left home to go live in Japan on my own for a year. I was young, scared to death and hadn't been away from home for such a long time before (not to mention I was in the midst of reading a book on Jeffrey Dahmer trying to turn people into sex zombies :rolleyes: ). So I spent the entire flight from Europe to Japan bawling my eyes out. At some point, a flight attendant stopped by to ask what was going on. When I told her, she left without a word, returned two minutes later with a hot tea and a bag of biscuits and said the captain would come to see me in a moment.

Ten minutes later, he did indeed show up, sat down beside me and told me all about the time he himself had lived in Japan as a young man, about how wonderful the country was, all the things I was going to see and experience, the lovely people I was about to meet, the incredible food, the culture etc. After he had left, the flight attendant made a point of checking in every half hour until we landed.

I still tear up thinking about these incredible, wonderful people who went out of their way to be kind to a total stranger. 🥰

(Japan really is that wonderful in my opinion :giggle:)

• Heart

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Very recently on twitter
I saw this. I never thought she wasn't who she claimed to be...but now she's taken it too far.
AS IF BW gives a shit that people on Tattle are questioning if her friend is who she says she is.
And if you care so much for BW, why bother her with this shit at such a stressful time?
And then calling us FMs because we're questioning things. Please. I've been very very vocal in my negative feelings towards AE but now I'm a FM because I said something this person disagreed with.
And let's just say it's aaaall true...then that makes BW look bad because it means she's keen on her friend being on here and on Twitter to fight her corner and say nice things about her!
But, folks, I think we've been had. This combined with only following her sister a day after the drama, nope.

• Heart
  • Wow

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Narcissist ex in our case - proclaimed in marriage counselling when asked about her greatest fault “I am just too kind”. Just another narc tell. Tick, tick, tick all those boxes, Alice.
My sister, the borderline narc, didn't work. She was Ivy League educated and had a master's degree. She lived off the money my father gave her and the very occasional odd job (they always ended badly). She lived in a property my father bought out of fear she'd have to move in with him. She spent years telling anyone who would listen that she'd sacrificed her life to take care of her aging father, who was fully independent up until a year or so before his death. By then he was estranged from her. The closer he got to dying, the more she tried to control him. Death or divorce, it's all about being left and losing control.

Alice has more narc tells than a Pez dispenser has candy. They just keep on coming.

• Heart
  • Sad

curious km

Chatty Member
Even at the mall she is fully focused on her phone. No wonder her neck isn’t looking it’s best, she is looking down all the time.
Of course my neck isn’t doing much better with this amazing set of threads! I actually signed up for stretch lab sessions to help my posture as this shows no signs of slowing down!!
And AE expects us to believe that IG/BW set up their own pap walk when she proceeds to go through a checklist of “AE’s guide to attempt to poorly staging Series of PR moves meant to elevate profile”:
Step One: Use some of that sweet DM exclusive cash from a few weeks ago to contact Perez Hilton’s pap friends to get them to IG’s residence. Also buy some bots to comment on Subsequent DM story & MAKE offer the FM their choice or sticker encrusted pleather wallets at 10% discount.
Step Two: Post a suddenly light hearted video with a funny filter to convey a “no worries here” attitude
Step Three: Go through SM to remove all the cray cray. That takes a while-hand to over password to FM because it is time to ask Gloria to pull all the wine stained overstretched tshirts from the peloton. Because.
Step Four: Two week timeline to get JLo figure back. Oh wait, AE never resembled JLo. Well no point in starting, unscrew the cap on that Boones Farm.
Step 5: Pile on puffer jacket because you know you slay it over that fr&$in Bogan …send the text to the paps & get ready to make more dazzling headlines although those “comments” sure are depleting the childhood savings. ..

(Sorry a little too bored during an organizational town hall. At least it isn’t like that mortgage company town hall!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Popcorn&Peanuts

As there's a lull in activity, I feel like now is the right time to remind some entrepreneurial member here that a line of Bogan T-Shirts, phone cases and mugs would do very well. I feel like this forum has demonstrated that while it is a niche market, there is thriving demand.

You can even offer the AE upgrade where the customer can have their items bejazzled with rhinestones, flowers or even baby ducks, the choices are endless. You can even offer package deals - Buy an AE Bogan Tshirt, mug and phone case and get a free doll's head phone charm.

There is money to be made here people

Last edited:
  • Haha

hermionegrangerrrr

alice: “I’m not a narcissist”
also alice in the same sentence: *lists reasons why she’s wonderful and everyone else isn’t*

• Haha
I know somebody else posted this but I just cannot get over the lack of self awareness. From my experience of being in a relationship with a character similar to Alice, I actually always made excuses for their behaviour and spoke nicely of them because I was (I think) gaslighting myself and also just fearful of their reactions. I feel as if this would be the same for Ioan? I don’t think he ever said anything behind her back and possibly still wouldn’t now because of the kids. After reading the one correspondence via the Wizard between them, it seems like he is still fearful because of the girls and it’s not like she hasn’t shown to everybody is would cause damage to get
"There's something gross about a man dissing his own wife" - Alice "my husband's evil incarnate, drug addled, adultering, mammas boy Bitch" Evans

You have to laugh

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm LATE and still chasing y'all asses through the thread-tunnel, but I had been wondering why it is believed that Alice was slamming Bianca in that lip-video and I get it now: Bianca has sometimes written in IG captions that she's "lucky" (very normally in situations where she looks rather misfortunate, as she isn't one to gas herself up). And AE was like, "I guess I'm just lucky with my face." Wowza. I don't get the lip-joke tho, like:

(1) Bianca doesn't...really...look like she's had work done?
And (2) what would be the issue with getting work done??
Also, Alice gets work done???
Does any of this make sense????
Why was that video so dumb?????
Who am I?????

• Haha
Reactions: 28

EssieMay

VIP Member
The lottery ticket is for me the most embarrassing detail of the last few days.
There's something sad about a presumably well-off man hoping to win the jackpot.
Or perhaps he's thinking, since he obviously didn't win the lottery marrying Alice, he statistically can't fail that badly twice?
They probably went for a walk to get fresh air and exercise and just bought the lottery ticket on a whim. I think you might be reading too much into it!

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Even at the mall she is fully focused on her phone. No wonder her neck isn’t looking it’s best, she is looking down all the time.

• Haha

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I saw this on DM in response to her "fantastic" legs. Alice is not fooling anyone that it's just the scarf and not actually her large neck. She watched too many episodes of Trinny & Susannah, no tricks of the trade are going to hide that.
Mate, the only thing she manages to do is to make herself look weirdly OUT of proportion with that fucking scarf and the belt half way down her legs, and the endless ruffles and frills. I’m not proclaiming to be some super chic fashionista here (I used to rock the satin cami and hoodie and scarf combo when I went through my ‘Emo’ phase 😬) but come on. It’s like she dresses in the dark!

• Haha

sleeptime

I've missed half of the last two threads, Alice has obviously been busy! I can't keep with the craziness, did she do anything else after Ioan and Bianca getting papped? I'm glad he has support, I'm not sure being seen with her is going to help the situation with the girls, given how crazy Alice is.

Inspired by Alice, I've done some exercise and trying to start healthy habits like eating better, exercising every day and focusing on skincare. i even did some sun salutations.

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
She couldn't go on reality tv because she wouldn't be able to control the narrative (or delete bits she didnt like)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Before I actually write this fucking paper, pls have this pain-in-the-ass cat. I feed about 15 stray cats in the garden twice a day and they hang out there all day and sleep in the woods further back on our property and sometimes they bring pals which means more food and it is quite annoying but I love them. Some of 'em will come up to you but you can't touch, most you can pick up and cuddle.

This is Kevin. He insists on interrupting my occasional chain-smoking by seating himself right up against me.

IMG_0114.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27