Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Why couldn’t they both work? I don’t get it.
The kids are in full time education and will have been for about four years. This narrative that she has created that she gave up everything for the kids boils my pee. They had Gloria too.
She was what 40 when they had the oldest daughter? What was her career like up till then? Non-existent. Stop talking utter shite Alice.

Reactions: 33

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Look, this chit is exhausting. Please can we put a giant pin in this attention seeking nonsense and move on. No interest in people attached to BW. The Amy woman who actually worked on Harrow was one thing. The rest? I sense a rat in shiny gold boots. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

EllaEm87

VIP Member
This lotto debate is weird. It’s a very British thing to buy SOMETHING in a shop, especially if he’s used it to hide out from the paps and regroup. Probably zero thought behind it other than “must buy something as have used shop for cover”

Mgc85

The candid pics from the last few days of all parties, BW being in LA and the potential crapshow this week could bring leaves me feeling a bit uneasy and tired of them all. There’s no outright hero or villain here and it looks like they’re all making some questionable decisions, granted on different scales. IG and AE should be forced into some kind of court mandated parenting rehab where they rediscover whatever thread of respect for one another they might’ve once had and use it to build a coparenting framework out of the rubble of their marriage. BW should take that time to settle into LA life and build up her own network so she’s not too enmeshed in their business and also gives IG the space that he will need to build things back up with the girls.
I appreciate none of that will happen, but as a stepmother who has compromised, calmed down, stepped back and given space over and over in mind of what is best for the kids (said with no regrets), it sets me on edge to see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

House of Tea

VIP Member
Sure but I’m looking at this from IG point of view. My opinion is it’s more for fun than to win money. Although I’m sure any winning would be great.
It sure would be. Do you know IG - you mention his point of view? This suggests you are privy to his thinking. Quite a few people seem to know BW or IG on here now, their thinking, their motives etc. A few people have “reached out” to them and reported back here. I find this a bit odd. The FMs get rightly flamed about their perceived relationship with AE, acting as the Praetorian Guard for her. The same thing is happening on here for IG and BW. We seem to have moved away from discussing the emerging story with all its twists and turns, to people saying they know what is happening, that they know BW and IG, and the majority of us commenting in what we think is an objective way, are barking up the wrong tree because we don’t know BW and IG.

Just how many people here know them properly, and how many are strangers but have taken the leap to make contact with BW, and through her, IG.

• Heart

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I’ve been keeping Bianca updated on tattle, and she has asked me to say that she is always so damn grateful for the support ❤
Would like to remind whoever needs to be reminded re Tamika , ( hopefully a mod sees this and checks if she’s emailed confirming her identity) I follow her on twitter and saw what happened and I’m sure it has been mentioned here .
AE 100% outed Tamika when she went on her witch hunt with the fm’s to find anyone with a tenuous link to BW . Amy Douglas Tamika‘s sister got it , so did BW mum and then Tamika . A photo was posted ripping apart her appearance , and personal details, she was basically doxed 😡 .
I genuinely think she thought she had found a safe space of understanding here as she gets so much abuse on twitter and fair play she stands her ground , mainly defending her sister who also was doxed and received targeted harassment just for being on the same set as IG & BW 🤦🏽‍♀️ .
Really hope she’s allowed back very soon mods , I understand you have to be careful as people do make false claims , but this lady was genuinely put out there through no choice of her own via a witch hunt .

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Why does she insist on wearing a bloody scarf with everything? Its not flattering. Neither is that puffy gilet number. But what do I know, I don’t own any accessories featuring decapitated doll heads… I’m a philistine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

katylouclay

Im new to this thread, I don't hate anyone in this saga but I find this all very festive, fairytale of new York like. With Alice as Shane McGowan drunkenly slurring 'I could have been someone' etc.
🤣 IG singing ‘you scumbag, you maggot, you cheap lousy faggot, happy Christmas your arse I pray god it’s our last’
Great side eye monkey btw, great minds …

• Haha
  • Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
[
I agree I think there’s some middle ground. It’s not a 3 year sordid affair but also not hey BW I’m in love let’s move across the world in 2021. I’m just not sure where that middle ground sits exactly. He was def into BW in 2020 I think but I’m not sure if he crossed any lines. He prob did and I’m not wanting to believe it.
For me, it is naive to believe there was no affair in the beginning, no matter how short, before he left Alice. He was in a horrible marriage, where Alice's behavior was escalating. He was alone in Australia, meaning, he didn't have to come home to Alice every day. You can see with that freedom where he developed a flirtation and friendship with Bianca, someone he began confiding in, and someone who had this searching mind, looking how to overcome obstacles with the power of positive thinking, on and on, and he needed that. It wasn't all physical. I would think a man drowning in a marriage, with an out-of-control wife, but with two little children, a bit of a weak man emotionally, would cling to conversations with her about how to turn inward spiritually, manifest his happiness, a way forward, realizing you don't have to be mired down in the drama-filled life he was living with Alice.

I don't think she was the cause of his divorce. He turned to her as he was facing divorcing Alice. I doubt it was a long affair either, and probably happened sometime in 2020. And I don't fall for any stories from Alice about how in love she and Ioan were and happy when he was home in 2020 briefly. Her story changes all the time. Plus, that bashing of her own husband, calling him a "pussy" on twitter, that he wasn't standing up for issues she felt were important (inexcusable behavior on her part) was the final nail in the coffin. Do people not understand how inexcusable that is? HIs own wife?

I've never judged his affair. Real life and bad marriages finally going down are messy. Both parties say and do hurtful things during that period. He came home and told Alice he didn't love her. (No, that wasn't a shock. She said for two years he had been telling her that and many other things about her behavior. She just didn't believe he had the balls to leave her.) Well, this time he did. They were living as an estranged couple since August of 2020, separate bedrooms. She said he wouldn't look her in the eye, nor really talk to her. So he got through the rest of 2020 and holidays for the kids' sake (not moving out, but staying in the guest bedroom), and then he left. So for a year, not seeing Bianca because of the pandemic and travel restrictions, they developed a strong relationship via Zoom and obviously grew closer, as she's here now. It happened to a lot of people. Many celebs fell in love via Zoom and long conversations daily. The world kind of stopped during the pandemic in many ways. That was how people connected. By the time she saw him in France, they were already a solid couple. And he had had a year, since August of 2020, to know he really was out of his marriage, before he saw her in France in August of 2021, and know if he really wanted to move forward with this new relationship with her coming over.

This is how "I" felt IT MAY HAVE likely unfolded, or somewhere in the ballpark, at least.

I would have more sympathy or, at least, empathy for Alice had she not shown who she is not just to him, but to others on twitter, and not just during the divorce, but before. When she attacked his young co-star, basically calling her fat to humiliate her and hit below the belt (pretending as though she was just relaying what Ioan felt), I saw what a horrible c...nt she is. Ella is a very young actress. For a 53-year-old woman to attack her the way she did, that just got my blood boiling. Alice on twitter: "The problem with Ioan is he rarely likes anybody. And EK was too fat for him." Another drunken quote by Alice: "I've never met her him in person. Ioan kept say gin she was too fat." Sure, Alice. She lies and attacks women's physical attributes. That's HER way of hitting below the belt, attacking women.

And to do what she has done to her children is inexcusable, no matter what pain she is in over losing Ioan. No sympathies for Alice anymore, which I did have in the beginning. The only person who destroyed my sympathy was Alice herself. I can't imagine what it was like being married to her, especially the last few years.

• Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
The lottery ticket is for me the most embarrassing detail of the last few days.
There's something sad about a presumably well-off man hoping to win the jackpot.
Or perhaps he's thinking, since he obviously didn't win the lottery marrying Alice, he statistically can't fail that badly twice?

• Haha

ktjd

Meh I’ve just done a bit of Colleen Rooney level sleuthing, if you go to BW’s actual Twitter page she hasn’t liked or engaged with one of TD’s posts, and like I said BW doesn’t follow TD on IG. Private messages / convos can be faked. Something feels off. If they’re real, then hats off to em - bigger fools than I took them for. Like @estellastheme said, IG should at least know how to negotiate the Hollywood system of public relations, because a mate’s sister poking the proverbial hornets nest ain’t it.

• Heart
  • Wow

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Why are people contacting them? Is that allowed under Tattle rules? I think we may have had a warning about that from the Mods?
I find it a little weird to contact them but, you know, to each their own. What I find more disturbing is that at least two of the three adults in this public mess are responding back to randos on the internet. As disturbing as Alice and her little narc supply flying monkeys are in their hate echo chamber it’s honestly equally disturbing that Bianca is apparently responding back to strangers (and allegedly has a close friend who runs to their keyboard spill feedback & she still sees fit to continue communicating with).

• Heart

teekimoo

Can’t say how she found out, but she is definitely aware of how Alice has been behaving. It kind of hurts my heart knowing she was just trying to be supportive, all while Alice was tearing down MS…

• Heart
  • Sad

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Guys can I just throw a spanner in the works...

@yell Has come on and said Tamika is not banned, therefor she is is not banned. If she wanted to come on here and post some verifiable proof she is who she says she is, she can, whether that be a picture, emails, a conversation through her twitter etc. In the past others have done this. She hasn't.

I have been on Tattle almost 2 years now and there have been countless times people come on here pretending to be relatives, friends, or in the know, They have people hooked for months with their stories, and seem genuine.

As an above poster stated, she only followed her apparent own sister after the drama started. I'm not here to say this person is trolling you all, but I implore some of you to stop talking about her/ to her like she is the genuine article. The whole thing feels off and my Tattle senses are normally right.

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s just me ok…. But I do not find cheating or partner leaving you the worst thing that could happen to you? And I am not belittling people who do feel this way, but it isn’t the way I feel.

I can think of so so many more awful, nightmare experiences that truly are my deepest worst fears. Yes I would be very hurt. But I am alive, well, my kids are ok, I have and can picked myself up many times. I’d be livid and sad for a while but I would not want to be with that person anymore, and I would want to move on and build a better life

yes I’ve been cheated on and once was homeless after relationship breakdown

• Heart

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
This might be an unpopular opinion but if Alice shut down her SM, got her shit together, got back in shape and came out with a new book detailing how she turned into a toxic psycho when her husband left her and has seen the errors of her ways, I would be really happy for her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30