Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Perplexity

VIP Member
The lottery ticket is for me the most embarrassing detail of the last few days.
There's something sad about a presumably well-off man hoping to win the jackpot.
Or perhaps he's thinking, since he obviously didn't win the lottery marrying Alice, he statistically can't fail that badly twice?
Why is everyone so horrified about a lotto ticket? It’s about as unusual as buying a pack of chewing gum.

Reactions: 25

Mad Betty

VIP Member
There is a tiny tiny part of me that wouldn't put it past Alice to create the TD persona after AD came forwards, to taunt herself with for more sympathy. Would also explain her quietness today...
I have absolutely NO DOUBT AE is on here with multiple accounts. Some were identified and they disappeared quickly. I also have no doubt she's capable of creating personas to attack herself for sympathy. It wouldn't be the first time an actor or actress has done this.

• Haha
  • Wow
I do think Ioan cheated and it does make me empathize with Alice's pain in a very specific way. HOWEVER, I was occasionally checking in on Alice long before Ioan talked of leaving her (I saw her bedazzled creations on a gossip site YEARS AGO and I was so disgusted/intrigued that I took an interest in the creator) and she was ALWAYS vindictive, self-righteous, vitriolic and basically unhinged. In other words, had Alice been a kindly, measured person until the split, I could have imagined that her current nastiness was simply a temporary reaction to being so grief-stricken. But no, this is simply who Alice is, has always been, and evermore shall be. As a result, my empathy is far, far overshadowed by my revulsion.
This. Exactly this. Thank you.

I'm in nooo way suggesting that this is what you implied in your thoughts, but on a separate note...I don't really get bristly at Ioan for potentially cheating. I used to disapprove of infidelity at all times, but this situation has really opened my mind to the fact that things are not simply black or white, even morally speaking! Some conventionally immoral behaviors can slip through the cracks if there's good reason.

Yeah, cheating is usually garbage, but under what circumstances do we ease our condemnation of it? I'm so ceaselessly dismayed by Alice's perpetual harmfulness (and, as you've identified, her historical record of malevolence!!!) that, hey, I don't feel that bad for her.

Idk, I just have very, very, VERY limited emotional space to accommodate an abuser's pain. I really don't have that bandwidth, and I gave myself permission to not have it long ago. (Just my feelings, but) her lousiness outweighs her entitlement to lash out and inspire those around her to do the same.

Last edited:
  • Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
I don't think she sacrificed her career, my other half before COVID regularly worked away in London it severely affected my chances to complete my nurse training as it's long hours and I couldn't get childcare as it finishes at 6 and I couldn't get home until 8 he kept saying well I need to make money.

I put my foot down and said I need to finish my training I want to be financially independent from him because let's face it 50 percent of relationships end and I want to teach my daughter the value of work. Me enabling him to earn money isn't really doing me any favours or allowing myself financial freedom.

He works from home now on a little less pay and will only accept jobs working from home.

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Real life kept me from catching up earlier on the last thread, had to skim read a fair bit in the end which I hate doing.
Feeling shattered from too many nights of going to bed at silly o'clock in the morning, lol! I get fatigued from several health issues as it is, so I just can't do it again tonight.

I thought last night was Ioans time with the girls. I pray he can get to spend time with one or both girls, (not so sure about Ella?) but not holding my breath, not with that evil Narc behind the scenes poisoning them & laying on the guilt trips. I hope when I log online tomorrow I am proved wrong. That would make me very happy! They need him & he always came across as such a loving hands on & gentle dad & he in turn needs them.

I would dearly love to stay up with you all again but I can't, but I'll be with you dear Tattler Turds in spirit! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
Nite all, 👀 you tomorrow! 😘

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I'm in an area of very limited internet so trying to keep up and skim read thousands of pages. It's a nightmare ! She's obv got a new lawyer who she actually is finally actually listening to, hence the SM cleanup.
I think she has scored some minor victory legally (Twitter now public again? She's convinced someone of something to allow that back again)
Waiting for the whiskey and pills though to take effect and for it all to go tits up. She can maintain control over the narrative in accordance with her legal advice until she gets shitfaced.
She will be fine while she is smug and self satisfied and winning minor points. She is a manipulator and this whole "single mum" thing and being ok with everything is part of that manipulation.
The rage is still bubbling.
To see explosion of narcissistic rage simply add alcohol

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
much as I dont mind her I prefer if people who are indirectly involved in this (I dont mean those sending supporrtive messages) arent here, it distorts the discussion imo.
Yeah, this is my issue with it. Looking at Tamika's comments on Twitter she thinks we're suddenly starting to question her identity after she posted a message passing on BW's thanks for her support. For me the issue is more that it feels awkward having someone so close (allegedly) to the situation be reading, commenting and passing stuff on. I agree it impacts the discussion and wonder to what degree.

I personally think it's a really good sign that we haven't heard much from AE. I think it means he probably did get the girls and so she's kept quiet because what can she really say? Bitch about how annoyed she is that they weren't scared to go with him? Lol. I imagine there was a drama free handoff without her there and they're happily enjoying being with him now. That's what I'm choosing to think!

boxoftreasures

As today has been quiet, so far, something does not add up to this recycled anecdote: for sure, in 2014, BigE was only 5, right? while in the second anecdote, wildly similar, she is 7, and in the third, 8. So.. how often does AE offer coffee to her daughters in public?View attachment 909732
She was clearly workshopping this single joke on Twitter over several years. Just call her Joan Rivers, everyone

• Haha

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
AE: I am the opposite of a narcissist. I give as much as possible. Otherwise I would never have ( stupidly) let him go year after year giving up my career + doing all the parenting. They have no idea what a narcissist is. It’s just the longest word they know.

She gives all right - shit posting - the gift that keeps on giving. She "let" him work, how kind of her to let him pay all the bills. She is only sorry she didn't try to control him harder. :rolleyes:
Narcissist ex in our case - proclaimed in marriage counselling when asked about her greatest fault “I am just too kind”. Just another narc tell. Tick, tick, tick all those boxes, Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
They went into the shop to escape the photographer. A regroup to decide on a course of action to plan their escape. Which was quick let’s get to the car.

scannertd

Chatty Member
I think people really need to read up more on narc and abusive relationships in general because they are very similar with how they draw their victims in, hold onto them, and continue to keep that hold on them sometimes for years, sometimes through horrendous abuse, sometimes sadly until they kill their victim. It's not as simple as a lot of people think and it has nothing to do with being weak, spineless, stupid, thick, etc. I do think that a lot of times most narcs go for the naïve, trusting and empathic people they know they can fool and manipulate them time and time again, because they are the people who will always believe the best of them, who will justify and excuse their behaviours, even at their own expense, the people who will keep giving them chances, and the people who have a lot of trouble accepting or even seeing that the narc can be that deliberately, wilfully cruel and manipulative.

Sorry RTP, I'm not directing this at you as such. I just wish people would do more research on abusive and narc relationships before saying someone is thick or weak or spineless for A) being seduced into one, and B) for staying.
THIS .... my ex narc SIL could give AE some hints and tips. When my BIL left after 20yrs he couldnt take anymore of her ways,1st class degree in Psychology from the best uni in the country and never worked, alcoholic,sex addict , shopping addiction, excessive plastic surgery, D and D convictions, parental alienation, used him as a cash cow, i could go on .....
He was broken, suicidal, sleeping in his parents spare room and she said to his face that it would be easier if he were to commit suicide so that she would get full custody , the house , the pensions and insurance payout .
Oh , just to add that , she got free legal aid for the whole divorce and custody because she accused him of sexually assaulting 2 of his kids when they were young, and then spent years trying to imprint the lies into their heads for the benefit of the counsellors. She fought him for 10 yrs through the courts and appealed EVERYTHING. Cost her nothing, broke him and our family financially.
Happy ending... he is now very happily remarried with a young child, great career, own house, at last , and his older kids live with him.
She....sad , lonely ,broke, twisted, soon to be homeless, unemployable and frankly she got the result she deserved.
This is just scratching the surface but you get the idea.
I thank you for reading.

• Heart
  • Wow

Popcorn&Peanuts

The Daily Mail is ridiculous. They call hair 'tresses' and a woman doesn't walk down the street, she 'flaunts'
Typical Daily Mail headline.

Jane Doe Celebrity was spotted flaunting her enviable physique earlier today, as she exited the front door of her £500,000 home. The star could be seen wearing lashings of mascara with a slick of lip stick on her glossy pout while her brunette tresses were pulled back into a fashionable ponytail. Seen for the first time since her rumoured engagement to MegaStar Man, the sultry actress stunned and flashed a quick smile at the waiting photographers, as she lifted her garbage bags into a bin, while showing off her sizeable rock.

Translation - C-list actress quickly dashes outside to take out the trash, with her hair uncombed, wearing a ring from Claire's. Said actress has been single for some time and doesn't know MegaStar Man.

In other DM news, breathing causes cancer. You will die in 3 months as the NHS is crumbling as we speak.

• Haha

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Repost from last thread.
Actually you aren’t. I have a fear aggressive dog. To make a long story short I have had to learn the signals of anxiety by an animal behavior vet. Emma is showing “whale eyes” and its a sign of severe anxiety. Everything about Emma is anxious. Her eyes, her posture, her entire countenance. She’s only looked relaxed and happy with the girls or IG when he was there. The poor little nugget.
Exactly this , I really worry about Emma & seriously wish someone would rescue her from the madness. I have a little Chinese rescue ( from Wuhan ) who arrived to us absolutely terrified & you are so right , she’s so anxious & scared . Poor little thing won’t have any consistency in her life & is likely to have witnessed so much it’s heartbreaking 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Personally, I always consider what people say online as their view. Even if one knows the people involved what we get is the poster’s opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. We might end up having a very different view of them in the end, even if we did meet them at some point (no I don’t know anyone and don’t plan to have any interaction with them 😂). I don’t take anyone’s side in this drama. I feel for the kids and the puppy and AE comes across as a very bad person through her endless attacks and desperate cries for attention. She’s not doing herself any favours and she deserves the backlash.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Dressing in black is good for stalking. And the gold boots are very festive.

Seriously though. Hanging around an Apple shop? Couldn't she have thought of something better for the pap photos? More scenic? All she does is drink, tweet and shop. :rolleyes:

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
How I'd walk to Tesco if I set up a pap shot....
Wow! I'm not a fan of AE's "beauty", I think her inner personality was already starting to show on her face years ago. But she looks amazing here, rocking that gorgeous dress! You can see why IG was dazzled by her. When she was "on" you can tell she was charming, funny, vivacious, exciting. I wonder when her highs started to become fewer and further apart and her lows more the norm?

I hope people in here who are new or who have incongruent opinions still feel welcome. We're all SO COOL but I do acknowledge (and I hope others will, too) that our flock can get occasionally cliquey. It feels so, so validating to be on the same wavelength, and I love when it seems like pretty much everyone in here is laugh-crying at something or even partaking in collective dismay.

But it's important for me and you and everyone to remember that sometimes others are gonna pop in feelin' a whole other way about something, and if we'd like to present ourselves & our space as a safe, intellectual, thoughtful, and friendly one, we need to be capable of accommodating those differing perspectives (...as long as they're respectfully communicated, in my opinion, otherwise I try to ignore).

Anyway, I'm gonna go make coffee and "write my final research paper" (note quotations).

But if it'll make you smile, this is my favorite bird ever, called the black-winged stilt. There are a few kinds of stilt, they're mostly found in southern American wetlands and coastlines...but I just like them for their long leggies, which I have laughed very, very hard about since I was 5.

Endless love.

3016233c833e8869b39268cafca51914.png

e93251ffd6fe75a4a8e1bae17dd23c57.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha