Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Alice winds Tony up knowing full well he’s a lunatic and uses his crazy to her advantage. End of day Tony has limited life expectancy and he’s wasted 2 years of it in some pretend war with his ex BIL and his fiancé.
He must find some release in escaping his own hell life by entering into Alices hell life and abusing for her.
He isn’t standing up for Alice. What he’s doing is humiliating himself, his wife and her family.
Alice doesn’t give a tit about the man cos if she did then she would support him and tell him he doesn’t need to be on twitter fighting and raging.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
His ‘metal state’ is not good.
What’s his metal state? Does he own a scrap yard?
---

Why have none of his loved ones offered him one? She will use her imaginary illness as an excuse but there are other family members. None want to give him a kidney. How odd. And three years on the NHS waiting list is a long time and fast becoming unusually long.
it’s all very strange. 🤔

Remember her welcoming him onto to Twitter when he didn’t have a clue what it was about and mothering him to get his wife Rach to open an account too because “ even worse than him”?.. yep. Me too.
IMG_7349.jpeg

Ol’ Tone before mental and physical health crumbled into the dust

Any old iron, any old iron

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is exploiting a vulnerable adult but it’s not his kidneys it’s his cognitive capacity and mental health that make him vulnerable. She tried to exploit his poorly wife too. She succeeded in making her life harder but not directly thankfully. I hope to god her parents are on the ball with it all. She’ll be after their disability benefits next.

Oh here he is, found him.. 😉

IMG_4237.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just noticed the new bio. Why would it make any difference to Alice who is president? i don’t get it. Why would someone who doesn’t leave the house be done for? Does Trump demand that lazy people work or something?

Biden seems like a decent man and leader but he should have put his weight behind a younger candidate. Luckily he has Alice’s support otherwise I’d actually be worried about his chances.
Biden is a easy contender for one of the worst presidents in history. And it will be even worse because the man is clearly senile (not his fault) and wont last another 4 years without doing something very stupid.

Trump isn't good by any means (and for other reasons he also shouldn't be even up for vote) and Alice is too utterly obsessed with him to think rationally, but he is the lesser of the two evils by a big margin in my opinion. Of course opinions can always differ here and I can understand that, but Alice is too obsessed to be taken seriously.

The best option though is that both parties file someone else, but unfortunately this isn't probably going to happen.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I love how she makes up her own rules. Abuse is fine if it's not anonymous?
View attachment 2778861
he is not your husband, darling.

also its a breach of the DVRO. he didnt "left us" he left you
View attachment 2778864
Dang. Finally we agree: Alice, the Queen of Socks, called herself a coward
View attachment 2778869
You're right and it just beggars belief. She just has ZERO self control. So, while she is under extreme scrutiny by the court and accused of PA, she posts that ‘he left us for another woman’. So telling the children and anyone else who will listen that he left all of them - not just her - and pedaling the (IMO) lie that he left for someone else, still not getting it through her thick skull that he left because she abused him to the point he had to go. Also adding that Tone ‘loves me so much’ highlighting her narcissism. There can’t be a single professional involved in this not rolling their eyes at her by now. Mortifying lack of self awareness and embarrassing inability to dig herself out of a hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Never set up a go fundme for poor Tony though. But DM her and she'll tell you where you can send Liddle vouchers to.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's sick that she's encouraging her IG followers to support her brother on X considering he's under police investigation for his use of that account for online harassment.

(If you're new: we know about this because he tweeted about the police investigation. Alice confirmed it in an IG comment.)

Her followers could be unknowingly bringing police attention to themselves if they do get involved.

Such a selfish, rotten thing to do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Biden is a easy contender for one of the worst presidents in history. And it will be even worse because the man is clearly senile (not his fault) and wont last another 4 years without doing something very stupid.

Trump isn't good by any means (and for other reasons he also shouldn't be even up for vote) and Alice is too utterly obsessed with him to think rationally, but he is the lesser of the two evils by a big margin in my opinion. Of course opinions can always differ here and I can understand that, but Alice is too obsessed to be taken seriously.

The best option though is that both parties file someone else, but unfortunately this isn't probably going to happen.
I don’t think either of us get to vote on it but I think Biden’s a mensch on the whole, people with different values prefer Trump which is fine too. I was just curious about why Alice would feel like she’s ‘done for’. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
And yet nobody says to either sibling "get off social media it's really harmful to your health"
Well...apart from Alice's lawyers. The Police...etc

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think it's Alice doing most if not all of the posting on Tone's account lately. Which doesn't change or excuse that she is exploiting him and opening him up to potential real life repercussions.

• Heart
Oh I just realise if you post abuse under your own name then it’s courage - holy bleeping hell.

412C2B60-164D-4B41-9CAE-73EC0C3C5DE3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I don’t think either of us get to vote on it but I think Biden’s a mensch on the whole, people with different values prefer Trump which is fine too. I was just curious about why Alice would feel like she’s ‘done for’. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Obviously. But was just trying to point out that it's not exactly the choice between Obama and Trump where her extremism (that has prevented her on twitter to be recognised by the big democrat accounts) doesn't shine this well through because it's clear even for many Republicans who the better choice is (again everyone is still entitled to their opinion).

Back in 2020 she did something similar: back then Franklin Leonard was calling out Biden for not speaking out about something (not sure if I remember well, but it was about the riots? Leonard is also a black man so he felt naturally strongly about it) and Alice went on a full rant about how everyone who isn't in full support of Biden is "complicit" (wtf), although the person in question was clearly anti-Trump, and how he isnt reading the room to post something like this. Then she started to accuse him of doxxing her kids because he posted a screenshot of her profile. A bunch of very well known people then called her out on this and some even voiced their disappointment that Ioan seems to approve of a person like this (among them Lesley Ann-Brandt), she had made pretty racist remarks about Meghan Markle around this time too.

So if Trump is in the running again this year things will be very fun because the only thing that enrages her more than Bianca is Trump, and this time there is no Ioan to hold her back.

Oh I just realise if you post abuse under your own name then it’s courage - holy bleeping hell.

View attachment 2778930
I imagine she wants a award for the abuse she did under her name. Explains a lot

Reactions: 20
ATony the Brave and his ragbone cash converters cart. Whatever next.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s asking for charity. She loves a good scrounge does big Al.

Reactions: 11
Alice is about as popular as Meghan Markle.
There’s a reason people support neither of them.
I respectfully disagree, Meghan Markle is wayyy more popular. To start with, unmeasurably more people know who Meghan is. Then, much as we dislike her, I think she has a big (relatively) fan base, especially in US. mAlice has 100 socks, 3 FMs and monoTone

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's so obvious that Alice has chosen the exact time that Ioan is away working and Bianca supporting him to highlight twitter once again.
And With a court hearing coming this week. She will try and make it all about her and "Tone" being victimised by trolls. I forsee a lot of No No No from Judge Josh.

The man who’s been indicted on 91 charges, is in bed with Putin and has to pay out $465m for fraud is the better option? The man who stuffed the SC with conservative judges to overturn Roe, instigated a revolt, kept nuclear secrets and threatens to end his political enemies on his first day in office is the better option? Really, Welp? Really? Christ alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t agree with what the account wrote to him. I believe the account is him some of the time. Vile threats either way are not ok. It’s spiralling now.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.