Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
He fantasies about Bianca in a really worrying way. I think it’s time he had a restraining order too.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Ametrine

VIP Member
The old drunk Alice typo "zi" makes a return ("zi feel so guilty"):

1708859155794.png

It was last seen in this classic exchange (old post):

1708859218213.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice feels it's OK to dox an anonymous account if they post abuse?
Let's do that, Dear Abby, New Lips, Dog Lady, Junventus...

200w (12).gif

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
View attachment 2775010

Positively green with envy that the lovely Rach gets to jump Tone's bones !
A: this sounds like Alice.
B: this is such a stupid, obvious lie. If they even had a halfway happy marriage there is no freaking way a 54 year old man suffering kidney failure and needing dialysis would be wasting his time and his life rotting away on SM, tweeting to the void in raging, misogynistic bitterness about his sister's ex and the new fiancée. I'm starting to doubt even former alcoholic grifter Tone would do this much tweeting for the money, not in his supposed state of ill-health. Nobody in a happy and well-adjusted relationship does this shit ALICE! Nobody in a happy, well-adjusted relationship looks at your marriage and thinks Ioan was in the wrong for leaving, that you weren't an abusive cunt or that he deserves this continuing abuse and alienation from his kids!

It's astonishing the sheer depth of stupidity in narcs lies.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
She has a blood test every six weeks to check whether she has any illnesses (so far always negative but she keeps trying).
No way Mrs Munchausen doesn't know what blood type she is...

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
You always know when Alice isn’t coping. She spams Instagram.
---
That kiss makes me very uncomfortable. Can I say that? I’m not sure if it’s right or wrong to feel uncomfortable by it. I don’t kiss my kids on the lips maybe that is why.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
So they are in the process of maybe? pursuing libel claims but IP addresses etc. Is this the same gang who can’t afford a lawyer or food for the baybeez but oh sure, they can afford to investigate IP addresses and sue people. Righto. And here’s a little tip for you, Tony. Truth is an absolute defence to libel claims. You could clean up your dirty timeline but you know … screenshats taken and all that.

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
The exposing the kids to strangers thing..

Just how weird is this?
Sending a signed photo of yourself with your child in it via your husband's fan club as a prize to a randomer. Not even a photo of him. But it's his fan club. Why would you send a photo of a child?

She's just so odd.
ETA: it's not even a nice photo. Alice was blinded by her jawline clearly.

Screenshot_2024-02-24-08-51-30-27_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

lanabels

I think most of us dont wish tone harm ,lets be honest hes pointless but amusing and I think most of feel pity for him more than anything sinister, that being said you cant go on twitter abusing ,humiliating and harrasing a vulnerable ILL young woman under the guise of 'supporting your sister' then get butt hurt when you provoke the nasty underbelly of social media . Hes like a child who pokes and provokes another child then goes crying to his mummy when hes slapped back twice as hard . For the love god tone just shut the fuck up ,you're sister is going through a contentious split ,millions of ppl are going through them ,even if he was cheating who gives a fuck ,move on ,do you really want to spend your valuable days being consumed by this pathetic bullshit ! Its sad grow up !

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
They seem unaware that Alice has been savaged on Reddit, Lipstick Alley, Datalounge, D-Listed (RIP!) and it’s kind of reincarnation Peckerwood Manor, among other sites. So even if they did manage the unlikely feat of taking down Tattle, there are plenty of other websites out there who see her for what she is and oh yes, it’s perfectly legal to run and comment on these sites. So chop, chop, flying monkeys! You have a lot of work to do if you want to cleanse the world of anti-Alice thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
For me it's the "I don't care about trolls ... I've spent a lifetime ignoring them" ...😆 er no. You've spent a lifetime obsessed with fighting anyone who you feel slighted by. Obsessed.
Blocking then unblocking people on twitter to have another pop at them. Then throwing a wobbler when you find they've blocked you. 😄 Long before social media and tattle, going after Ioan's fans, fighting anyone who didn't think you were amazing. Same old Alice. I seem to remember something about Ioan trying to encourage Alice to ignore negative comments etc, didn't he print out positive quotes and stuff trying to get her to focus on anything but 'trolls'.

Pity she couldn't have shut the laptop down and focused on her family. That's what was and still is important.

What a seething mass of paranoia, jealousy and obsession.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'm sorry, is this a real question? His entire account is Exhibit A.

1000046516.png

But I'll humor him. Here's just one example.

1000046515.png

And then of course the throat-slitting threat to a Twitter user, which inspired others to make death threats as well (to a different Twitter user).

1000046519.png

• Wow
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
View attachment 2779771Yes Alice, please do this. It would help so much. Thanks x
"his children's uncle"

everything is "the childrens' [insert relation here]" except of "the childrens father" : that one is free for all to abuse

if Ioan needs a cease and desist letter it's against "the childrens' uncle". he would look like a lunatic to defend his own abusers

but that's the good old victim blaming mentality that is the requirement to join #TeamAlice

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Wow, people really are that stupid. If you start dialysis as a middle-aged person, on average you live 5 years, lucky if a few more. Stating that is just a fact. The Tone account is just an all around sick fuck, talking about violent acts to specific people, repeatedly.

Really stupid move from Al. Not exactly smart to draw attention to Tone.

Al is livid because Yo never wanted her coming with him to work, because of her embarrassing behaviour, and Bee is clearly welcomed. Bee has what Al never did.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I feel like Alice winds Tony up knowing full well he’s a lunatic and uses his crazy to her advantage. End of day Tony has limited life expectancy and he’s wasted 2 years of it in some pretend war with his ex BIL and his fiancé.
He must find some release in escaping his own hell life by entering into Alices hell life and abusing for her.
He isn’t standing up for Alice. What he’s doing is humiliating himself, his wife and her family.
Alice doesn’t give a shit about the man cos if she did then she would support him and tell him he doesn’t need to be on twitter fighting and raging.

• Sad

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Oh the shame.

I just googled evergivetic to see what it means and Tattle popped up. I thought it was a real word right up to 2 mins ago. 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
The clue was in the tweet I guess.

IMG_4259.jpeg

So is it supposed to say energetic then? In my defence that’s not a word often associated with Alice.

Last edited:
  • Haha