Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: Alice is back on the gram, posting her fam, trial be damned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If she shows up, will she bring the kids along? Another "bonding experience" plus some staged paparazzi pics for her to exploit use on her instagram later...

Reactions: 11
I don't think the girls will be present during these hearings surely?
I don't think they will be allowed into the hearings but I can't see Alice not dragging them to court, esp since she will no doubt pay the paps to be there too.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The court date will be absolutely insane if she turns up and represents herself. Tattle will definitely get a mention in the transcript because she will absolutely go off on bizarre tangents and make a show of herself.
You know I'd be running to get a transcript of THAT like my pants were on fire! 😂

Very good arguments against her showing up in this thread--it will be really interesting to see what she does. Will the court be spared the deeply irritating presence of Evans? Tune in Thursday to find out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Haven’t we heard of her in action before in court? Was it remotely or in Ella’s case - pretty sure she was asked to pipe down more than once?

Reactions: 16
I don't think the girls will be present during these hearings surely?
Absolutely not, children are not allowed in the courtroom. The court enforces this with a Picard-like "no children on the bridge" severity.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The court date will be absolutely insane if she turns up and represents herself. Tattle will definitely get a mention in the transcript because she will absolutely go off on bizarre tangents and make a show of herself.
She will start off with a big speech about how she is being trolled and so is her desperately ill brother, Caroline Flack, going after the kids, single mother, can't get work as too old, Weinstein, fibromyalgia, cheese strings, strangers parked near the apartment, Tamika, the screenshot that proves Bianca trolls her, Gill Gruffudd, swanning around while she feeds the babies, blah blah blah
---
Absolutely not, children are not allowed in the courtroom. The court enforces this with a Picard-like "no children on the bridge" severity.
They will be outside with Gloria getting papped. I wonder will Glo be wearing her Hoochie Momma outfit again?? She inserts the kids into everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Maybe she thinks the default judgement is irrelevant as the kids have pledged to run away if they ever go to IG's? This is only about custody so she already thinks she has that in the bag. We don't know what IG is asking for now. The last we heard he was going to go with Evaluation as he was at a loss about what to do.

I still think she will show up but it's a weird one. She has no lawyer to hide behind now.
---

Yep. She doesn't give a duck what the court says.
He asked for the evaluation but did not amend his initial request for 50/50 custody, I don't think.
---
She will start off with a big speech about how she is being trolled and so is her desperately ill brother, Caroline Flack, going after the kids, single mother, can't get work as too old, Weinstein, fibromyalgia, cheese strings, strangers parked near the apartment, Tamika, the screenshot that proves Bianca trolls her, Gill Gruffudd, swanning around while she feeds the babies, blah blah blah
---

They will be outside with Gloria getting papped. I wonder will Glo be wearing her Hoochie Momma outfit again?? She inserts the kids into everything.
I'd hope the kids will be in school, but I can totally see her setting up pap shots of them outside the court.

Reactions: 17
I'm inclined to think she'll go to court because she knows if she loses custody she loses the bulk of Ioan's $$$. That alone will be enough to motivate her to get her ass in there Imo. Although I have to admit, at the same time, if she doesn't go but instead sits on SM complaining about the unfairness and corruption of the courts, I won't be surprised.
It's complex.

Based on the recent numbers the financial difference between sole or joint custody is not much (3k vs 4.5k). Neither will be enough. And for many reasons joint custody actually could end up getting her more (extra costs, making up living standard difference etc).

Of course this is based on the current numbers: If Ioan was earning much better sole custody would pay off financially for Alice as the difference would be much bigger, and she would that way also keep the kids away from him. I suspect she believes that he is intentionally not working much to deny her that. And I also believe that she suspects that he is intentionally living in a small apartment to keep his living standards low.

At the end of the day though unless we are talking about the kind of money that enables her the high life the most important thing for Alice is to keep the kids away from Ioan. She wasnt happy even with 150k per year, so this tells us all.
I don't think they will be allowed into the hearings but I can't see Alice not dragging them to court, esp since she will no doubt pay the paps to be there too.
tbh the chance of having them papped crying leaving the court is the main reason why she would turn up

Reactions: 20

I can still see her bringing the girls to court though, to wait outside or nearby with Gloria. Because Alice will have set up another pap shot, and if they get a shot of the girls looks distraught, it will have been worth it for Alice.

Elsie absolutely shouldn’t have been at the courthouse for the fake RO hearing, yet Alice dragged her there for the pap shot. Despicable.

Reactions: 14
She'll be the evergivetic and evicted Evans soon!

And the perception and prestige is what this is all about. She does not really care whether her daughters receive a good education and she has not once stopped to consider how her behaviour embarrasses her daughters in front of their peers and makes their school life harder.
She is incapable of putting her children first
THREAD TITLE NOMINATION: EVERGIVETIC & EVICTED EVANS

Honestly, the thread title nominations are 🔥 today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.