Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only she had loved her kids more than she hated Ioan they’d be in Miami right now. Will Smith may be somewhat problematic these days but it’s a big budget movie with proper stars and upcoming red carpet appearances.

Reactions: 35
So what you’re saying is no, no, no?

We see you JUDGE HIRAETH 😂
Cosplaying Judge. Hahahahaha
Alice cosplaying a lawyer. I kinda hope she goes now. She’ll have her Legally Blonde outfit all looked out. Pop and snap…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Cosplaying Judge. Hahahahaha
Alice cosplaying a lawyer. I kinda hope she goes now. She’ll have her Legally Blonde outfit all looked out. Pop and snap…
If Alice popped and snapped she'd take out half the courtroom! And God forbid she moons Ioan again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He asked for the evaluation but did not amend his initial request for 50/50 custody, I don't think.
Well there was no point until he read Dupee's report. Even if it's the official request, he must know it's pie in the sky right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What sort of a state is she going to be in if she shows? A night on the rose and SM until 3am her time…

What’s her time-keeping like?

Reactions: 9
Screenshots can be relevant [see DVRO] but AFE won't disclose them to the other side first. It will be like Ella wanting to play her video in court ie disallowed.

Looking at the smooch between AFE and Elsie again, it doesn't look affectionate. It reminds me of AFE's days of putting IG in a headlock. It shows dominance and submission. Elsie was a daddy's girl, not any more.

1709058046632.png

ETA if IG showed himself doing this to Elsie people would assume he was some kind of pe-do. Being female doesn't make it ok.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Screenshots can be relevant [see DVRO] but AFE won't disclose them to the other side first. It will be like Ella wanting to play her video in court ie disallowed.
This reminds me of something I've definitely said before but she for sure thinks she can treat court like a soap opera version with surprise witnesses, unexpected evidence and gasps and fainting in the gallery.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I whisper to the cat that he is the love of my life but I feel guilty if the dog or Mr Brie overhears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m wondering if Alice is contemplating a very histrionic, attention-seeking attempt that she’s threatened in the past.

I could see her making an attempt as it could potentially achieve multiple aims for her - press, traumatising the children, character smear on Ioan, possible court deferral.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m wondering if Alice is contemplating a very histrionic, attention-seeking attempt that she’s threatened in the past.

I could see her making an attempt as it could potentially achieve multiple aims for her - press, traumatising the children, character smear on Ioan, possible court deferral.
Pretty sure this would be seen as breaking the DVRO which would be really bad for her, at this stage it would be seen for what it is a malicious accusation. I can see her landing in jail if she heads down that road.Not to mention the traumatic effect on the girls who would have to be coerced into going along with her. It's more proof of child abuse being committed by AFE not the one she's intended.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.