Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, she looked lovely in that photo too. That's what I mean, she seems in good health at the moment
I think the engagement has made a big difference too. BW knows that she will have the support of a good man long term. For life I would say, putting my Mystic Meg hat on...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If Alice was a normal human being and an actual loving mum, the photo would be quite sweet. It's her reasons for posting it that grate. She deleted a lot of comments over her doxxing posts, including from fans who told her she/Tone was crossing the line and in turn she lost some followers. This is all about playing the sweet innocent, loving mum and trying to win back sympathy and support.
I think one of the creepiest aspects of this is that she never posted these kind of pics of her and the kids during her marriage (where it would have been more appropriate because they were small and she wasnt showing quite the predatory behavior she has been showing the past years), of course she did post loving pictures, like selfies, cheek kisses, pretend kisses, hug, whatever, but never this (and remember, it's not a one-off, she staged pap pics with Ella like this too). Remember how often she has in the past year talked about them as if they are her lovers, so much that the press thought she actually had a new boyfriend (lmao). So what has changed to do this despite them being much older? Answer on the postcard. She confirms all our theories with this that she is grooming her kids to be her new Ioan (because she can't find someone else), obviously hopefully not in all aspects. It makes me pray for them that she finds some saddo pretty quick that takes the attention away from them.

Basically, this pic is nothing unusual in a normal daughter mother relationship, albeit unusual for teen/pre-teens (at that age you do this with your BFF at most), but the whole context of this divorce and her general (proved) coercive controlling behavior against her kids (and as said before I'm sure the new caption was a punishment to Ella for not wanting to be posted) makes this extremely concerning. It's a bit of a shame that the evaluation is concluded because this would have been a huge piece of evidence, but I hope the evaluator picked up everything else that already pointed to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That eight minute school run must make all the difference when she's rushing to work home to get back to stalking/doxxing on the internet 💅
I checked on Google maps. It's a 5 min drive and a 23 minute walk. It would be perfect for Emma to get some exercise but who needs that when you have ozempic??

Also, call me old fashioned, but couldn't a 14 yo walk to school with her sister on their own?? I guess this is the 'child care' that costs AFE $3.5k a month so no point doing it on the cheap, is there??
---
We do know from in the past, whenever she's posted on insta, it normally means scorched earth behind the scenes...
Firing her last chance saloon lawyer Bernal is scorched earth policy. She must be completely manic but she's wisely not posting any videos as that would be proof.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think one of the creepiest aspects of this is that she never posted these kind of pics of her and the kids during her marriage (where it would have been more appropriate because they were small and she wasnt showing quite the predatory behavior she has been showing the past years), of course she did post loving pictures, like selfies, cheek kisses, pretend kisses, hug, whatever, but never this (and remember, it's not a one-off, she staged pap pics with Ella like this too). Remember how often she has in the past year talked about them as if they are her lovers, so much that the press thought she actually had a new boyfriend (lmao). So what has changed to do this despite them being much older? Answer on the postcard. She confirms all our theories with this that she is grooming her kids to be her new Ioan (because she can't find someone else), obviously hopefully not in all aspects. It makes me pray for them that she finds some saddo pretty quick that takes the attention away from them.

Basically, this pic is nothing unusual in a normal daughter mother relationship, albeit unusual for teen/pre-teens (at that age you do this with your BFF at most), but the whole context of this divorce and her general (proved) coercive controlling behavior against her kids (and as said before I'm sure the new caption was a punishment to Ella for not wanting to be posted) makes this extremely concerning. It's a bit of a shame that the evaluation is concluded because this would have been a huge piece of evidence, but I hope the evaluator picked up everything else that already pointed to this.
I really feel for Ella. That caption calling Elsie "the love of my life" in the edited re-posted photo is just so brutally telling of how she treats/punishes/abuses her kids. I hope the sisters have a close relationship, in spite of the age difference and everything Alice will do to come between them and turn them against each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
No sign of the DM headline she is looking for with this rash of Instagram posts, including the outrag one regarding Tone. So should we expect more today?
However, there was this in today's edition
More women are psychopaths than previously thought, expert claims - these are the 7 key signs to lo… #

We see you Alice!

Reactions: 7
She confirms all our theories with this that she is grooming her kids to be her new Ioan (because she can't find someone else),
Yeah. Also after the failed RO attempt set up by mAlice they all got into bed together as if they were still BAYBEEZ. Trauma bonding 101. Don't bother lying about this incident AFE, we already know what happened and you're a bleep.

1709046915204.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So let me get this straight. Alice fired her fifth lawyer and is hoping to see Ioan face-to-face in court because she's representing herself, but Ioan is away filming a blockbuster movie and won't even be there.

She really is the queen of own goals, isn't she?
Hahahaha! I've only just realised this, how fantastic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really feel for Ella. That caption calling Elsie "the love of my life" in the edited re-posted photo is just so brutally telling of how she treats/punishes/abuses her kids. I hope the sisters have a close relationship, in spite of the age difference and everything Alice will do to come between them and turn them against each other.
Yes was that changed from ‘Our Family’ to ‘The life of my life’ after she took the image of Ella down?

Reactions: 9
She talks like she’s not an abusive narc witch and this isn’t a garden variety divorce. He left you, get over it.
She’s not out for anyone but herself, not even the loves of her life. Get a job, get a life and move on.
Stop weaponising your kids because your saggy arse got dumped. Loser.
I’ve eaten all my court snacks again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
their daughters are friends, so they will naturally hang out together even if Celia would like to distance from her. And I doubt that the average person in Hollywood (of course there are exceptions) has a high enough moral compass to ditch someone you got along with just because they were abusive to their husband. The reason why Piers probably did (or at least that seems to be the case based on what Alice said) is because Alice does the things he has criticized many times before (he is also not going to side with a woman on a DV conflict where the woman is actually at fault for once) and because Ioan is his friend, the wives met over their friendship.

Alice is also dangerous because she is willing to spill secrets (so you have to be careful about ditching her) but at the same time useful for a story. It's no coincidence that almost all her friends seem to be reporters.

I agree she is definitely jealous of Ioan though.

Her feed is always about narc supply: the kids, Ioan (since he is gone the kids are now also taking his role too), famous friends. The bag stuff was bad, but it at least showed some sense of being an own individual.

Good, then Ioan should say : "Fine, now deal all alone with raising them financially if they are MINE ALL MINE"

*minus the bit he is legally required to obviously.

It's pretty silly that she is doing these things.

I also think she is kinda running away from the court with ears and eyes closed: "I dont care what the court will say, this pic says it all" blablabla, this pic and the BH crap is like she is laying the foundations for it.

a friendliy request to consider something (like it's been done many times before) is not moderating wtf are you on about
I’m a bit 🤔 on their daughters being friends. The Morgan’s reside in the UK and that’s were the kids are educated. The ages don’t really align either. I can get they are friendly and in the absence of other play dates I can see why Walden has Alice and her kids around.

I don’t think the Hollywood actor types are moral I just think a lot of them wouldn’t see Piers as someone they want in their social circle. He has publicly spatted with a few stars and in his heyday tried to bully and insult them. With his career declining why would celebrities have a nasty tabloid journalist in their circle. He’s not the power he was when he was riding high on TV. There will always be a community for him there but I suspect it’s not far off the level Alice exists in.

Reactions: 11
I think Alice is going to try to move far away so as to properly isolate Ioan from the kids, especially if he is working a lot. A couple of hours by car will make things difficult for him and eat into custody time. She is such a bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.