Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
All I can think of now about doing the deed is ‘ti you, ti me’ x 4 and then I’m sure that would be the deed done!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Man who are these bottom feeders responding to the Tone Account? All that needs to be said : ‘You’ve said atrocious things about Bianca Wallace, a person with MS who doesn’t comment on your sister or you. Look at your TL! See the irony? From the POV of anyone with a brain, YOU’RE the troll Tony Evans account. Overstepped the mark indeed 😂 Cry me a river biatch’ Mike drop on a dildo 🎤🍆
---
I'm in no doubt that she is spending an inordinate amount of time online, she will be using socks and her WhatsApp group.
She is absolutely sharing her brother's log in to his twitter account. Moo!
---
I think if this were the case we’d see more evidence. More unhinged batshittery. She’s been very restrained bar the Tone account. And ’he’s’ not tweeting all day long. I’m not that invested that I’d know all her Twitter socks, but I’m fairly sure from what I do recollect, the activity there would only account for an hr or 2 at most per day. She must be doing something else?? The mind boggles

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
One thing I can say is that Alices recent weight loss has dramatically increased her chance of a healthier life. I don’t care how she did it, likely that injection but also her pupils were way too dilated in the Celia pics for the amount of light in the room. I think that’s why she took them down. Imo what she had taken was quite obvious. Those powerful vasoconstrictors eventually come for you in some way or another.

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think Alice will rehire Bernal at some point. This is a strategic sacking to delay things.

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Wonder who’s paying for this investigation in to Tattle.

Can’t be Tone as he’s too ill to work and on Universal Credit.

Can’t be Alice coz she’s broke and can’t afford to feed her Babyeez.
Alice should be saving her money. She'll need a defense attorney before long. Tone will expect her to pay for his as well.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I want to know if there was screaming involved in the dissolution of Al and BernAl or if it was ‘tense’ emails.
I need to know this stuff too 🤣🤣
I hope Bernal does a "tell all" to the DF...I'd fucking die of laughter 🤣🤣

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
I still think the feedback was because she was also connected to Loopy so he could listen and give sham legal opinions advice.

• Haha

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
Damn. I’m a psychopath then. 😜
I suspect you are joking! Psychopathy is very different from being a psychopath. Every human has a degree of psychopathy in their personality profile, just in varying degrees. Those with higher levels of psychopathy (myself included) often do jobs or cope with life experiences that have difficult or upsetting subject matter, think police officer or paramedic attending a horrific RTA, think surgeon where patient at risk of dying in surgery, think social worker dealing with abused children. It's the psychopathy that allows those people to function in their jobs without falling apart. To be a diagnosed psychopath requires much more than higher levels of psychopathy. 😀

• Heart

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I am afraid so.
My baby sister's biggest worry was that after she is gone (sadly she died of cancer early this week -- at present, the words cannot really describe my hurt), her narc husband will use their kids for his supply and drain them like he drained her.

As for AFE, I do worry for the girls.

Having been there with such a mother and in a role of a scapegoat, I was driven suicidal in my teenage years (luckily my attempts failed).
I have close friends who went through similar hell in the hands of a narc mother, and both sisters, the golden child and the scapegoat have mental health issues, and a track record of several suicide attempts. They had it worse than we as their father was distant and physically violent man. Whereas we were blessed with and saved by a father who was kind, decent, nurturing, and gave us unconditional love.

I do not dare to say that AFE has done her worst already. I truly hope that before it happens the girls can be rescued by Ioan's love for them.
I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending love.

• Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I’m wondering if Alice is contemplating a very histrionic, attention-seeking attempt that she’s threatened in the past.

I could see her making an attempt as it could potentially achieve multiple aims for her - press, traumatising the children, character smear on Ioan, possible court deferral.

• Angry

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I dunno. By not showing up she would basically be handing Ioan a default judgment and he would get everything he's asking for. She's too vicious, and has dragged this out too long, for her to suddenly give up now.
Maybe she thinks the default judgement is irrelevant as the kids have pledged to run away if they ever go to IG's? This is only about custody so she already thinks she has that in the bag. We don't know what IG is asking for now. The last we heard he was going to go with Evaluation as he was at a loss about what to do.

I still think she will show up but it's a weird one. She has no lawyer to hide behind now.
---
Then she will just refuse to abide by any default judgment in the same way she would refuse to abide by any other agreement.
Yep. She doesn't give a fuck what the court says.

NarcRage

VIP Member
The problem will be scheduling a trial if they agree to a further delay. It's likely the existing dates will be vacated and they will be at the mercy of court scheduling, meaning it won't be a couple of weeks it could be months before they can get sufficient court time available