Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Are you suggesting she move to the Valley? HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!

Moving somewhere cheaper is a non-starter for Alice. Not only would it mean a loss of perceived prestige for her, it would also force her to give up her preferred public school for the girls. The thought of her precious BAYBEEZ rubbing elbows with ordinary Los Angelenos is too much for her to bear. Quelle horreur!

She'll be the evergivetic and evicted Evans soon!

And the perception and prestige is what this is all about. She does not really care whether her daughters receive a good education and she has not once stopped to consider how her behaviour embarrasses her daughters in front of their peers and makes their school life harder.
She is incapable of putting her children first

• Heart
Reactions: 14

M33L4

VIP Member
Thanks. Looking at company records it's possible Rachel left in 2016. They would have got together in 2007 at the wedding of the century. It would be typical of AFE to post an old photos and pretend it's all happy families in 2021. Kind of awkward for Rachel if she's with someone new.
---

Yeah cos Beverly Hills is skid row....
The photo she posted in 2021 is definitely older than the one I’ve seen posted in 2020. The give away is the colour of Mrs Garner’s hair.
I’m guessing 2020 based on those quotes people post during a break up.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
What the actual fuck does Alice do day to day? She hasn’t a job. She hasn’t many (if any) real friends. She doesn’t look like she exercises. Her kids are at school all day. And old enough to keep themselves occupied when home. She doesn’t appear to have any hobbies. She’s not house proud, so cleaning is out the window. Ditto with cooking (thanksgiving potatas anyone?) She never travels. She might sock a bit on line but hardly enough to rake up much time. Tone isn’t tweeting every 10 mins and I presume her other known socks aren’t either. She hasn’t reopened the Etsy store so we can assume her glue gun is still under a bedside cabinet somewhere. Her Cameos are finished, her comic cons are gone. She has been hiding under a rock legally so can’t be taking control of her legal ness. She rarely instagrams. So what the hell does she do? It’s very strange. Maybe she really is writing her book (that will never see the light of day)
I'm in no doubt that she is spending an inordinate amount of time online, she will be using socks and her WhatsApp group.
She is absolutely sharing her brother's log in to his twitter account. Moo!
---
Is it just me or does she deliberately write the tone account in a way that leaves people feeling violated? 🤢

Her connection to the abuse perv isn’t a coincidence is it. 😕
Tone and Alice are like Siamese twins you don't see one without seeing the other 🤔😉

• Haha

SusieTCones

VIP Member
I think Alice will rehire Bernal at some point. This is a strategic sacking to delay things.
For my own curiosity, I just looked at the dates on @Hiraeth 's Index of Court Documents in the wiki. Alice fired Leon in June, 2022 and substituted Marie two months later. She fired Marie at the end of May, 2023 and hired Bernal one month later. Who knows what she's got up her sleeve?

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Why are these threads heating up again when I'm so busy with work?! 😭 Why can't I be chronically online like Alice? Great recap, @Ametrine
OMG what a pang of shame this gave me. Im telling myself its just three mins escapism to let off steam here and there. 😬 Looking forward to the court part to be settled though. I’ve been on this crazy train too long to get off at the last leg.

I don’t see her suddenly pulling any interesting content out of her hat, her regular SM will be the same mediocre stuff it’s always been and the moment tattlers decide to put her sock accounts on mute - that would be that.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Erm, malice love, I think it's more like you have no ide what's going on 🤣🤣
---

Yep, you need to combine it with a healthy lifestyle, exercise and healthy eating, or the weight will come back, and as you said you usually gain more than you lost. I've read a fair bit about it and quite a few sites say that you have to remain on a certain level of it, to maintain what you lost. With all the money she spent on it, she could have had fat freezing done and joined a gym 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Also unless her skin is very elastic, she will have a fair amount of excess skin, and only surgery will get rid of that. My sister lost a load of weight years ago, and needed a tummy tuck, and she was a lot younger than mAlice is now, when she needed it done.
Second hand spanx from Poshmark. Sorted.

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
The first post is a quote by Malala. I am dying. :LOL:

Posted in support of a woman with a domestic violence restraining order against her.

You couldn't make it up!
I can't 🤣
Honestly, these people are so dim, I bet they chase parked cars. How can they set up an account to support a woman that has an RO, and who "apparently" wants to stop online abuse 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Hopefully people will tag that account, in some screenshats of malices abuse, of not only I & B and their families, but also the abuse she has rolled out to random people; and let's not forget the video transcript of what she said to her own daughters 😕
---
I thought the pic at the weekend of B in the nice shirt she looked really good. Hopefully she’s having a period of good health!
Yep, she looked lovely in that photo too. That's what I mean, she seems in good health at the moment (long may it last!) and as a result has gained some weight, she has often said herself she finds it hard to put on weight, due to the MS (and stress from that mad cow!) She is glowing right now 🩷🩷

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Do we need to rename this thread to Tone and Rach?
Tone = Alice. It further shows her duplicity if she posts them as a happy couple if Rach indeed skedaddled. Is Jane still her new mum if Rachel legged it? Time to do a new collage Alice! Also AFE has been 'gagged' so we only have "Tone" to talk about.
1708820843458.png

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice/Tone haven't acknowledged that they have received an apology 8 hours ago. Funny that.

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
Absolutely not, children are not allowed in the courtroom. The court enforces this with a Picard-like "no children on the bridge" severity.

I can still see her bringing the girls to court though, to wait outside or nearby with Gloria. Because Alice will have set up another pap shot, and if they get a shot of the girls looks distraught, it will have been worth it for Alice.

Elsie absolutely shouldn’t have been at the courthouse for the fake RO hearing, yet Alice dragged her there for the pap shot. Despicable.

Who's Singing Now?

Her Royal Narc-ness hasn’t faced court once during this whole drama, she has no balls to face it. She even fled when Ella tried to get a DVRO. It’ll be the ultimate narc injury Ioan getting any custody, her losing child or spousal support. So she will not appear and say he won by default because the trolls kept her at home.
I agree, she will be able to blame trolls, Tattle, Yo's mighty and expensive lawyer, etc etc etc. Then she will just refuse to abide by any default judgment in the same way she would refuse to abide by any other agreement.

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Congrats @Ametrine on both the thread title and a great recap 👏.
Meanwhile, Bernal has been spotted en route to the "Solicitors Shore" rendezvous point for the "Nuncs in their Trun(k)s" gathering , a new beachside based support group for AFE's discarded legal services team. Rumour has it they are considering extending membership to the TSA, childcare staff, teachers, influencers, and other groups who have suffered the wrath of the Abuser. A disney exec is said to be interested in making a reality tv series of the group's travails...View attachment 2773096
Bet they have giant margaritas on tap. Keep them flowing baby and start that Conga line. It's party time!

• Haha