Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lanabels

Alice couldn't donate a kidney because she's got addiction problems, sad fact but true!!
I believe she tried to draw Ioan in by dramatising that she was going to give Tony one of her kidneys but Ioan didn't take the bait. Moo!
A pair of liars ,says it all that their only parent wants
If there's any truth in the police visiting Tony then why on earth hasn't his wife intervened and request he stop his harassment?
Alice specifically asked her followers to follow tony and the ones supporting him are some of the worst abusers of Ioan and Bianca!!
He brings it all on himself ,he dosent like his own medicine . If his wife is still around I feel so sorry for her ,living with him is no life especially when hes fixated on his sisters divorce ,then again maybe it keeps him occupied and keeps his 'warm body ' away from her in bed 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Alice is more consumed by her hatred of Bianca than ever. I guess the evaluation was favourable to B?
B would have recounted the 'sleepover' incident to Dupee.

1708736660328.png

I think this is about B's quoting from The Secret and then scrubbing it from her Insta. "Tone" is mocking her.

• Sick

walliewellie

The Mail + paywall articles. Amazing. Hopefully it'll both cure me of my SBoS addiction and put paid to any public interest in Alice and her narcissism (and antics to get DM views)

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Is that what happened to Tony and Alice? They were doxxed for chatting on a gossip site and can never leave their houses again?
This will be AFE's excuse for not working. Evil Tattlers have doxxed her (eh she doxxed herself) and she can't leave the house.
---
Wow quite the night on X last night! Someone always goes into meltdown mode when I & B take a trip somewhere nice. 😏
It reminds Alice of the jollies and free trips she used to get as IG's plus one. If she wasn't spaffing money on rent she can't afford, she could take the kids somewhere nice. But no, tell them that they can't have nice things because of, wait for it, BIANCA!!!
---
I cant help thinking (here with insomnia) that not only few people use Tony’s account, but one of those people is a teenager..
I don't. Ella has her issues but I really don't think she's that thick.
---
Just how weird is this? Sending a signed photo of yourself with your child in it via your husband's fan club as a prize to a randomer. Not even a photo of him. But it's his fan club. Why would you send a photo of a child?
This is typical AFE. She took over his fan page of FB and made is all about herself. The child is the Golden Child and as we saw from her collage of favourite people, Ella gets the central role, not IG.

Last edited:

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Yeah, you can see her jealousy in this clip of an interview Piers did with Ioan and Alice:

We've spoken about it before on here.
  • At the start of the clip, she seems annoyed when Piers complements Ioan on his acting career, and she shuffles in her seat so the attention is back on her
  • Ioan seems to be soothing Alice by rubbing her thigh/hand
  • She tries to dominate the conversation, even though Ioan is the far, far bigger star

And then there's this clip:

Alice looks demented and so intense here. She interrupts, and dominates the conversation and then makes sure to say something completely irrelevant ("It's my brother's birthday! Sorry Tone!").
Let's all remember to wish Tone happy birthday on 21st April. Al, do you want to announce his home address to the whole world too? 🥴 :rolleyes:

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
it's the only thing that makes remotely sense, because Tone keeps claiming that he met her there (note: not that they started dating there, which is something very different, and something none of Alice's minions seem to understand when they talk about Ioan and Bianca), but at the same time he says her parents were his parents neighbours, there is no way that he didnt met her already before that (especially when Alice, who had left the UK in her early 20s (and presumably the parents home as a teenager, so presumably when Tone's future wife was hardly born yet!), uninvites a ton of people just to have her there), so why would you lie about something ultimately so harmless?

PS: I doubt she was her parents+1 since this would be a touch embarrassing for a 21 year old, but who knows. Bottom line is in the end that a random girl was more lilkely to be invited to her wedding than her own stepmom, if Tone's story was true.
I can see her being her parents plus1 as a guest at a glamorous overseas celebrity wedding. I can also see Alice inviting her father's neighbours as a dig at him, even if it meant uninviting other people. I can even see Tone not being close to his father at that time and never having met Rachel before the wedding. He was 37 after all. But like you said, the fact that they keep re-iterating that they MET at Alice's wedding is suspicious. But if it's Alice tweeting most of the time, this could be her way of shoehorning herself in there whenever "Tone" mentions Rachel because we all know she can't bear not to be the centre of attention.

Tbh I'm never sure of just how much is Tone tweeting, how much is Alice, or if the real Tone even knows this account exists. Did Alice pay him to set it up while she runs it entirely on her own? The level of rage and vitriol supposedly from a brother she rarely saw, who she was estranged from for years, who she publicly outed as a drunk grifter, it's just not normal. If it is the real Tone, even some of the time, Rachel is either just like the Evans siblings, which seems unlikely because then she'd be bullying on SM along with Tone, and Tone would have posted recent photos of them to prove they are still together, or she scarpered long ago. In which case I can see him being bitter and raging, but even then, the lengths his account goes too is still abnormal and over the top. More and more I think Alice paid him to set up the account but she's the one doing most if not all of the posting.

ETA: actually I'm inclined to think the real Tone did post (for $$$) more in the beginning, but even he's shocked by Alice's continuing abuse and behaviour both off and online and has distanced himself from the account and is letting her have free use of it.

Reactions: 14

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
There's more from that transcript.

1708623099190.png

LMAO AFE self repping is going to be a treat. It will take twice as long as it's supposed to.

1708623203398.png

AFE is clearly recording it on another device hence the interference. Illegally. I believe she will try to record the hearings and bring Ella with her to do the same. I wonder will Ella be live-streaming the hearing to her Discord buddies?

Regardless it will be a fucking shambles.

welp

VIP Member
Who's Vile V sister Isabella??
---

What's that quote about protesting too much... :cool:
---

@welp knows all because she's an IT genius superspy.

And because she's Bianca.

tbh good on her