Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Alice is a cunt and I am not giving real Tone a pass either if he gives her his account to abuse and makes money off of it.

Also I said what I said but any more is for a different thread. Trust Alice to support another cunt. She has a child's understanding of politics but that doesn't stop her lecturing and telling her fans who to vote for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I think it's Alice doing most if not all of the posting on Tone's account lately. Which doesn't change or excuse that she is exploiting him and opening him up to potential real life repercussions.

• Heart

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
I think this is just love bombing and over-the-top exaggeration on Alice's part. There's that woman on Instagram she hasn't even met irl who she allows to call herself the kid's grandma! (And to send them presents.)

(I'm getting the impression Rachel and her parents were either extremely naïve or had an eye for the main chance. And probably a bit of both.)
The Garners were probably just up for a cheap holiday to Mexico tbh

Edited to add: @welp I remember Ioan and Math owning the Kilburn flat too.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Someone please explain to me how Rachel was even involved in that? It’s never made sense to me. She’s the daughter of Alice’s dad’s neighbours but Tone only just met her at the wedding? So why were they invited to the wedding which wasn’t local to them?? Make it make sense.
Because she’s a little different and not the sort of adult child that you leave alone at home? And the parents approved of Atony because he’s not entirely unlike her and they could keep an eye on both of them? - You might even say that despite his age, they took him in.

• Heart

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
The Daily Fail post an article on poor Tone and it brings more suspicious eyes to the fact that Alice is actually Tone. Also all of his abusive and vitriolic bile s/he spouts on there.

surely that’s shooting yourself in the foot?

And when oh when is she going to drop the “Gruff” bit from her name? 🫠

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
It's so obvious that Alice has chosen the exact time that Ioan is away working and Bianca supporting him to highlight twitter once again.
And With a court hearing coming this week. She will try and make it all about her and "Tone" being victimised by trolls. I forsee a lot of No No No from Judge Josh.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Old habits die hard, she must have woken up with a bolt and checked Twitter. If she starts deleting IG comments she’s definitely back on the juice.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Silly old mare and her delusions of grandeur. Bristol Hostel is the only BH she should be viewing - it’s where she’ll end up. 💅🏻

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I don't particulary care about Tone's marriage
I'm not sure he has one. Whoever is using his account isn't married that's for sure.
---
The obsession with Bianca is so over the top, it can only be one person.
Yep - it's mAlice.
---
I really dont know how 21 and 37 is inappropriate.
Yeah. People can marry whoever they want as long as they're adults and consenting. No one knows whose marriage will last anyway and even if it lasts, that doesn't mean it's a good marriage.

My hunch is that IG and BW will go the distance even with an 19 year age gap. It was only a 5 year gap with IG and AFE and we know how that worked out.

Last edited:

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I don't wish this on Ioan at all, but if Alice gets to interrogate him, can we plese watch? Dear judge, we Tattle Turds promise to be good for a whole year for the chance to see her attempt that. We'll bake you cookies. And you can be the guest of honour at @kingseven's and Alun's wedding. Pretty please?
That’s dreadful and you should be ashamed of yourself 😉 but yeah, I’d pay for golden ring tickets to see her being dragged out by security with Ioan in a headlock. 🤼‍♂️ 🤼‍♂️

Since we’re placing bets I’m going for a non-show in court but Atony shitshow on twitter.

Last edited: