Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine crowing about deliberately keeping two girls from their father and seeing it as a win. If we believe MonoTone, which I don’t.
When you announce a teenage girl having a toddler tantrum and throwing food and an alleged assault as a win you’ve set the bar pretty low.

Reactions: 50
I wonder if Alice demanded a copy of Dupée's report and then parted ways with Bernal when he told her that he legally couldn't share it with her. 🤔
If this happened I wonder if she trashed his office and tried to get *physical with him?

*not the romantic kind of physical, though I shall go down with my AliceheartsBernal ship. At least until she starts sharing her prison cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When you announce a teenage girl having a toddler tantrum and throwing food and an alleged assault as a win you’ve set the bar pretty low.
Its rank behaviour to crow about isn’t it?
She’s creating a mini-me.

Reactions: 23
The timing suggests that there was stuff in the custody evaluation that mAlice didn't like

6th Feb - at the lawyer/judge conference the custody evaluation was due within the week - so sometime between Feb 9th and 13th

Would be reasonable for Bernal to discuss the findings with his client a day or 2 later - so Feb 10th to Feb 16th

Feb 16th - Bernal sacked

Reactions: 28
I don't even understand what Tone is going on about half the time.

Looking at how much engagement he gets on his incoherent tweets, not many other people understand him either.
Don't worry Brie, it's not like Tone understands what he's going on about at any time. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bernal was always going to be sacked before the hearing...it was just a matter of when. Alice's aim is delay. that's why I think she will have avoided seeing the report through Bernal and will rock up and claim she needs time to review it now. The judge might refuse a continuance just because she has no lawyer (he's seen this excuse used before), but might grant one to enable her to properly evaluate the report if she hasn't reviewed it. We know it's bollocks - but judge has to be seen to be doing the right thing so as to give no grounds for appeal.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Where does the GAL enter in these proceedings?
Will the Judge also be seeking her input on what the evaluation has advised?
I think Alice has truly run out of road and the Judge will not be giving her any more rope. Moo.

Reactions: 12
Bernal has been sacked!!!

Court document to follow shortly.
---
Shut the duck up 😱😱😱😱
Tbf he lasted longer than any of us thought, did we have a pole on it, I'm sure we did 🤣
---
All the old classics being played. Presumably she wants to delay the trial again. Judge better call her bluff this time 🤞🏻
And she is representing herself by the looks of things...someone get a livestream in that court room, I'd love to see her get taken down by a laywer and also Judge J 💅
---
FFS, just before bed too, but, it is my birthday tomorrow, so I will have some reading to do!! Something has happened to sack him hasn't it? Apart from her trying to stall.
Happy birthday 🎉 🩷

Reactions: 15
It's crazy how much Alice fucks herself over. It's like she see's a wall and just has to bang her head into it. Repeatedly.

Who knew about David Tennant and his wife? Are we going to see an Alice pt2 in the coming years? I hope not for his sake. I always liked him.

PS: Happy birthday @Mrsoh 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon they agreed on 14/15 february to part (fits to Tony going loony) and Alice just took longer to sign. it's way more complicated for a lawyer to dump their client on their own (you need a special court hearing anf it may get you in trouble with the bar etc) so its always either the client sacking or a mutual agreement.

so nuts though. of course always assume a delay tactic with her but I do wonder if she wanted to do something that even Bernal didnt want to file
On that document it says with effect from 13th of Feb, so she dumped him, or he thought duck this tit, just before Valentines day, sad times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its rank behaviour to crow about isn’t it?
She’s creating a mini-me.
and once all the excitement and attention of court cases and fighting Ioan and Bianca then maybe they will finally realise what they have achieved and lost

Reactions: 15
I believe his money is everything to her and always was. She’s putting all her bets on going totally bankrupt and still not paying for anything because she has the girls.

Pictures of his daughters sobbing in the streets as they are evicted suit those weird ‘destitute and abandoned’ Dickens fantasies she’s so fond of she dressed them for the part for years. I expect her dad gets heaps of messages about his poor abandoned grandchildren and their dire financial straits.

She’s not embarrassed to ask people for cash, she loves it. This is how she guarantees that she will always live on other people’s cash and feed those 19th century orphan fantasies of hers. She often said she doesn’t understand the need for dignity and I believe her there.

Even if she made an effort to get a job she’d very rarely show up.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Why is Tone getting his knickers in a twist about a post on here from December ‘21?
The date is literally in the screenshat.
Reading comprehension of a gnat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If this was the first time she had sacked her attorney she might have gotten an extension but I highly doubt she will get one now. Judge Josh has her number.

And even if she did get an extension, Judge Josh would still be the judge deciding this matter. He would have to recuse himself or be disqualified to have a replacement judge assigned to hear the case.
I really can't see a continuance happening, she has and not for the first time, sacked a lawyer just before a hearing; is this the 3rd time she has done this? Even my houseplants know she is trying to stall, so I can't see Judge J, taking this too kindly. I hope she gets her arse handed to her and obliterated in court!
She can't even claim she didn't have the money to continue to pay Bernal, as it was coming from the blocked account.
I reckon she asked him to do something dodgy with the financials and he didn't want to risk his licence again.
---
I think we were all pretty sure that she was going to pull this stunt. Put together a bingo card with some other possibilities…View attachment 2770435
Brilliant 👏🏻 👏🏻 🤣
"The arguing coat is overruled" 💀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I btw still dont think that the evaluater said Alice should have sole custody. California is well known to not even give mothers full custody despite the father being violent and the kids trembling of seeing them (which is not the case here), all that with evaluators and GALs involved. It would be very strange if the evaluator didnt recommend at the very minimun excessive reunification actions.
Bernal was always going to be sacked before the hearing...it was just a matter of when. Alice's aim is delay. that's why I think she will have avoided seeing the report through Bernal and will rock up and claim she needs time to review it now. The judge might refuse a continuance just because she has no lawyer (he's seen this excuse used before), but might grant one to enable her to properly evaluate the report if she hasn't reviewed it. We know it's bollocks - but judge has to be seen to be doing the right thing so as to give no grounds for appeal.
Well, turn trial date 2 into date 1 and be done with then.

Reactions: 16
Mrs Scantlebury was Tone’s business partner. Just saying…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly think this wasn't delusion. It was purposely terrible to humiliate Ioan and punishment him for daring to ask her to earn an income.
I really think she genuinely thought she was good at "designing" bags, and that she was being creative and entrepreneurial. She even carried several of her designs to red carpet events and partiers - I don't think she would have done that if it was just a scheme to get back at Ioan.

She made quite a few sales of her items to people who were fans of hers/Ioan's, which made her further think she was better than she was.

If Ioan asked her to get a job and she didn't want to, she just would have refused to do anything. We all know how strong-willed she is.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.