Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
There’s a lot of support for that stuff these days. He’s unwell so he’s a lot less subtle about it than the usual boycott brigade. If he can tone it down a little he’ll get quite a following
I can see why he appeals to Alice. I bet she’d love to livestream her hermit life like that.
I was wondering why she would follow him? Kindred spirit maybe. They seem similar types, although I think Alice had learnt to hide it again now.
Maybe she followed him cos she sees herself in him.

Reactions: 12

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I know you won’t miss us a bit
Aww he will. It's become a bit of a rave thread for him and B now.

Except over time she won’t be doing anything newsworthy.
True but that won't stop the DM from doing articles. Anything is 'newsworthy' in that rag.

he never gave us anything that warranted a thread in the first place.
Eh, he married Alice Fucktard Evans and had two kids with her...

he’s the celeb and the more newsworthy one.
True but lets face it his career is not what it was and he isn't a car crash so there won't be much content about him per se. It will be about AFE and his kids (her hostages) but that relates to him too even if he's not the one causing the drama. Without the kids there would be no connection to her anymore but those kids are for keeps. And the kids are relevant but only because AFE is abusing them and using them in her proxy war against I and B. Every thread on Tattle mentions the abused kids of these narcs, because the narc always involves them in her shit.

Just don’t be posting pics of Bubba or Bianca or his court docs because they are not relevant if the focus is on her.
Disagree we need some light relief from the AFE shit show. Also a lot of what AFE does is in response to what BW posts who she watches like a hawk. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Agree that the title should just be Alice Evans though. That will annoy her which is always good. :cool:

Well, they probably do know where the money has give, however they haven't gotten the chance to present their findings to the court yet. The financial trial hasn't been scheduled and the financial declarations are only to show current income/expenses for support calculations. They haven't had the opportunity to reveal any information about missing funds. That will come later.
Thank you @Hiraeth 😊

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
What are the chances she can get the proceedings set to private? She’ll want some kind of deniability and as it stands everyone can see she’s commandeering the cash intended for the girls. Even the witness lists will be cringe for her. I bet Bianca already has a heap more friends to call upon in BH than Alice.

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I'm really surprised Celia is still friends with Alice. I would be distancing myself from that train wreck.
---

I thought they agreed the contents of the house and the Prius belonged to Alice?
There was something in one of the documents about furniture belonging to him. I must admit I was baffled because I’ve never seen anything in their house that looks like an antique or anything you’d want to keep. Alice is such a mank that it’s probably in a state now anyway.

• Sad

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
BIB - I did exactly that when Tattle wouldn't load. Then I asked myself "who is Liz Fraser?"
I did exactly the same 🤣 I have no idea who she is either but did chuckle when she thought she had brought down Tattle 🤭 Alice would have been livid if that were true as we all know that is her number 1 goal in life

Reactions: 11

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I reckon they agreed on 14/15 february to part (fits to Tony going loony) and Alice just took longer to sign. it's way more complicated for a lawyer to dump their client on their own (you need a special court hearing anf it may get you in trouble with the bar etc) so its always either the client sacking or a mutual agreement.

so nuts though. of course always assume a delay tactic with her but I do wonder if she wanted to do something that even Bernal didnt want to file
On that document it says with effect from 13th of Feb, so she dumped him, or he thought fuck this shit, just before Valentines day, sad times 🤣

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
She's going for a reschedule due to no representation,
last time she asked to reschedule because "new lawyer" judge said no
IG requested 50/50 but might want 100% now. Then again, I think it's academic as the kids will raise hell and run away.

What if IG has changed his mind after the attack in his flat and doesn't want custody, and also agrees with the Dupee report? Then what he wants is also what AFE wants. So then the only real issue is finances.
can we stop treating our speculation of the evaluation as a fact?

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
So…. I don’t know if y’all have watched “the staircase” on Netflix or heard of Michael Peterson - but his son Todd is having the most spectacular public meltdown on instagram at the moment and it’s so sad to watch.

very reminiscent of the early Alice days when the threads used to move at warp speed.

anyway… look what I noticed…

Only 7k followers and look who popped up!

View attachment 2762666
Yikes! Poor guy. I've seen the documentary and I'm pretty certain Michael killed his wife. Whether the friend's death was accidental or murder I'm not sure, but either way I think it gave him the idea of how to kill his wife. His kids all stood by him at the time. It would be a terrible burden for them to live with.

• Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Fuck me but this was a bad move, Alice.
That's why I only gave him a 50/50 shot at being fired. Smartest person in the room again...

Our thread title nails it.
#231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

While Ella is not me when I was 14, I would be very worried at that age about being totally dependent (except for money) on such an obvious nutjob. Then again I am not easily brainwashed, or a Golden Child so maybe it doesn't bother her.

However, it's possible Moms of Ella's school mates lurk this site and people talk...

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
She has no self awareness whatsoever!
The thing about narcs is not only do they have a complete lack of self-awareness but they also believe they are above rules while everyone else has to follow the rules they set for them.
---
Here we go … receipts

View attachment 2763008

same account called itself the Reddit killer

View attachment 2763013
Do we know if it was actually a real person or just another Alice sock? Unless she goes manic I don't think Alice has the balls to actually get off her ass and do anything. But she would be ecstatic if anything happened to Bianca. And in her worst moments I can see her trying to incite the kids to do something.