Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lowkey amusing how AG is busy on twitter fighting the love for Ioan by spamming comments with their usual lies (most of them being things Alice actually did, like filing false police reports or dragging kids to court - and abandoning them there like a piece of crap)

and then Tone wonders why he can't repost something like this, lmao
Out there doing God's word so she is.

🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What I never expected from an Alice Evans thread is to lose all respect for Pedro Pascal, but here we go. We learn every day. :D

On topic, come on Tone, publish the police note already.

At least he somewhat confirmed it was about the continuous breaking of Alice's DVRO, which makes more sense than him hinting it was about a Tweet or two.

If he's lying about this, he's actually shooting himself and Alice in their feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am reposting two of Alice's previous SM postings - each is a prime example of Alice encouraging the illegal activity of doxing and her solicitating others to dox others on her behalf.
Alice, IMO, attempts to portray herself as being an important person and she's just not. Rather, she comes across as acting out like a tempermental/agitated pre-teen or as someone with arrested childhood development. I strongly believe that this is an example of Alice's typical behavior.

View attachment 2758276View attachment 2758288

'''''
ETA: spelling
I've gotta say, the Tattle Life reply on this always makes me laugh, it's a proper burn 💅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think that after the court hearings are done the thread titles should permanently change to Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace. Alice won’t have much to offer (not that she does now…)
Yes and it's likely to come via socks like Tone rather than her Insta. The alternative is just to have Alice Evans on it's own which is better imo. Ioan isn't creating any drama and it's wrong to link them as if he wants anything to do with her. Maybe there should be a poll?

Alice Evans
or
Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Reactions: 13
I think that after the court hearings are done the thread titles should permanently change to Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace. Alice won’t have much to offer (not that she does now…)
I disagree tbh. Alice is the one that creates material for this thread. the content about Bianca & Ioan is mostly rave imo

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes and it's likely to come via socks like Tone rather than her Insta. The alternative is just to have Alice Evans on it's own which is better imo. Ioan isn't creating any drama and it's wrong to link them as if he wants anything to do with her. Maybe there should be a poll?

Alice Evans
or
That's a good point! BIB.
I'd love it to not mention mAlice, as we all know she thrives on attention, even if its not good.
Just my MOO 🐮 and happy with what the majority think x

Reactions: 7
The “mastermind” 😭😂😭😂

you’re being generous there 😘
Ok criminal mastermind then and hiding behind Ella as she usually does when it's a crime and she wants to cover her tracks.
---
That's a good point! BIB.
I'd love it to not mention mAlice, as we all know she thrives on attention, even if its not good.
Just my MOO 🐮 and happy with what the majority think x
She loves fawning attention like she gets on her Insta. What we say here, not so much. :LOL:
---
most of them being things Alice actually did, like filing false police reports
Did AFE ever do this? IIRC she didn't file anything with Police when BW supposed attacked Ella.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I disagree tbh. Alice is the one that creates material for this thread. the content about Bianca & Ioan is mostly rave imo
See this is also true as well, as you can see I'm tit at making decisions 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
GUYS. I’m out with my kids today and we spotted Alice!

IMG_0398.jpeg

😇 ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am reposting two of Alice's previous SM postings - each is a prime example of Alice encouraging the illegal activity of doxing and her solicitating others to dox others on her behalf.
Alice, IMO, attempts to portray herself as being an important person and she's just not. Rather, she comes across as acting out like a tempermental/agitated pre-teen or as someone with arrested childhood development. I strongly believe that this is an example of Alice's typical behavior.

View attachment 2758276View attachment 2758288

'''''
ETA: spelling
The PS was so revealing btw. at the time it wasnt a sure thing that she was lying about everything. but here she clearly makes up a totally unrelated lie just to justify her actions, if you were believing her at the time that's where you would have started to wonder
Ok criminal mastermind then and hiding behind Ella as she usually does when it's a crime and she wants to cover her tracks.
---

She loves fawning attention like she gets on her Insta. What we say here, not so much. :LOL:
---

Did AFE ever do this? IIRC she didn't file anything with Police when BW supposed attacked Ella.
Alice filed a false police report the day after the incident. Ella even wrote that Alice made the call.

Reactions: 26
It's either Alice Evans for drama or Bubba Bear for cutneness. Everything else is boring. As it should be.

Reactions: 12
1707996076353.png

Translation
These are the worst of the worst = They see through my tit
Help if you can = doxx them for me (it's the word of God Alice)
They are also Trump supporters = lol most of us aren't even American - she was trying to get her #Resist twitter buddies involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Alice would still use that line today or is she aware enough not to? Her supporters are now mainly ladies who were abandoned by their husbands for younger women, even if their cases aren't really similar. I'd imagine there are both Trump and Biden supporters among them. No need to alienate half of your crowd.

Reactions: 12
Help if you can = doxx them for me (it's the word of God Alice)
ETA this shows how much she has moved on in nearly 3 years. NOT AT ALL (Alice caps) She is still out there trying to doxx me and others.

---
Instead of an ode to the lovely Rach on Valentines we get this at 3am Bristol time... This totally proves it's Tone as AFE doesn't even like the Ramones.

1707999522101.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I love the way the really stupid supporters feel sorry for poor venerable Tone when the police allegedly rock up.

Why do none of them point out the best way to lower the chances of the rozzers turning up and making you anxious is by not engaging in illegal activities?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Alice Evans
or
We already had a poll last year. Here was the result:

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 12.39.31.png

I'd be up for getting rid of Ioan's name in the threads, as he doesn't court the attention.

I'm not sure we could get rid of Alice's name in the thread, as when people google her, they find these threads. I guess it would be up to the Tattle mods? Personally, I think we should keep her name in the threads as they are mostly about her and her behaviour.

Incidentally, the title of thread #179 was where the phrase "God's work" appeared - was Alice subconsciously thinking of that when she replied to that Instagram message the other day? But she never reads here...

Reactions: 28
We already had a poll last year. Here was the result:

I'd be up for getting rid of Ioan's name in the threads, as he doesn't court the attention. I'm not sure we could get rid of Alice's name in the thread, as when people google her, they find these threads.
Yes this poll would be somewhat different though. Agree with the rest.

Slight problem for AFE - the Disney exec is still AWOL.

1708002889291.png

---
Incidentally, the title of thread #179 was where the phrase "God's work" appeared
We are doing the word of God too. 🤗

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.