Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the thread titles, how about Alice Evans (Ioan Gruffudd’s ex wife)?
That keeps Yo in the title lest people not have a clue who AFE is, but it’s clear he’s not the subject. Or is that too long?

Obviously Alice Evans, Mr Fantastic’s Alcoholic Ex Wife would be better 🤣 Thank you Craig for that absolute belter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think we should drop IG from the thread titles to disassociate him from the train wreck that is Alice Evans.

She'd hate that. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Regarding the thread titles, how about Alice Evans (Ioan Gruffudd’s ex wife)?
That keeps Yo in the title lest people not have a clue who AFE is, but it’s clear he’s not the subject. Or is that too long?

Obviously Alice Evans, Mr Fantastic’s Alcoholic Ex Wife would be better 🤣 Thank you Craig for that absolute belter 😂
Yeah, I'm only here to hold her accountable for her batshittery to be honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We could move the thread from Traditional Celebrities to perhaps Instagrammers?
There are some (in my opinion) not very famous people in the Tattle 'Traditional Celebrities' threads who really stretch the meaning of what "celebrity" means - I think Alice is fine to stay where she is!

For example, who are Tracy DiMarco, Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill and Lateysha Grace?! I have never heard of them before!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In keeping with the sudden and dramatic breaking into prose on this thread I’ve written an Ode to Ioan to mark his departure from the title and because my flight got cancelled again.

Ioan it’s been fun
But it looks like our time has come.
We’re putting the Gruffudd to bed.
And sticking with Alice instead.

I know you won’t miss us a bit
Our dramas and questionable s**t.
You’ve never thrown us a bone
So we might as well go it alone.

So bye-bye old boy it’s been fun
Go enjoy your life in the sun
You and B are preparing to wed.
While Alice gets her [Alice caps] VERY OWN thread.

Ode to Ioan … 2024

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Yes and it's likely to come via socks like Tone rather than her Insta. The alternative is just to have Alice Evans on it's own which is better imo. Ioan isn't creating any drama and it's wrong to link them as if he wants anything to do with her. Maybe there should be a poll?

Alice Evans
or
Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace
I'm not fussed either way and in reality Ioan and thus Bianca are always going to be linked to Alice unless and until either him or the kids go no contact. But if we need to choose one or the other I would go with Alice. (Never in a million years did I think I'd say that!) As much as most of us support Ioan and Bianca and want to see them live a happy, healthy, successful life, it's really Alice that these threads are about. We're all here watching her burn her world down in shock, awe, amazement, amusement, and hope for the three E's to escape to safety and normalcy. Thanks to all those who bring the receipts, these threads are a great resource to study a narc in action. While I've no doubt Ioan doesn't want to be linked to her, pretty much everything Alice does revolves around him and Bianca so we're never going to be able to talk about her without them being involved somehow. Plus, to be practical, this is a gossip forum, and I seriously doubt Ioan and Bianca read here. If we were really going to prioritize what Ioan wants these threads wouldn't exist tbw.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not fussed either way and in reality Ioan and thus Bianca are always going to be linked to Alice unless and until either him or the kids go no contact. But if we need to choose one or the other I would go with Alice. (Never in a million years did I think I'd say that!) As much as most of us support Ioan and Bianca and want to see them live a happy, healthy, successful life, it's really Alice that these threads are about. We're all here watching her burn her world down in shock, awe, amazement, amusement, and hope for the three E's to escape to safety and normalcy. Thanks to all those who bring the receipts, these threads are a great resource to study a narc in action. While I've no doubt Ioan doesn't want to be linked to her, pretty much everything Alice does revolves around him and Bianca so we're never going to be able to talk about her without them being involved somehow. Plus, to be practical, this is a gossip forum, and I seriously doubt Ioan and Bianca read here. If we were really going to prioritize what Ioan wants these threads wouldn't exist tbw.
Except over time she won’t be doing anything newsworthy. Or gossip worthy. Ioan is the celeb in all this. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Agree with all of this but he does literally nothing to warrant having his name on the title. He gives us no content at all. He doesn’t even respond to any of the crap that’s dished out about him. He totally blanks all of it.

Over time we’ll lose interest in her but he never gave us anything that warranted a thread in the first place.

ETA and that’s the thing about Tattle, it’s a response to the crap people put out into the public domain one way or another. He’s not putting anything out. It just doesn’t sit right to have this 100% Alice shitfest tied to him whenever his name is googled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Agree with all of this but he does literally nothing to warrant having his name on the title. He gives us no content at all. He doesn’t even respond to any of the crap that’s dished out about him. He totally blanks all of it.

Over time we’ll lose interest in her but he never gave us anything that warranted a thread in the first place.

ETA and that’s the thing about Tattle, it’s a response to the crap people put out into the public domain one way or another. He’s not putting anything out. It just doesn’t sit right to have this 100% Alice shitfest tied to him whenever his name is googled.
Except she wouldn’t have even been the slightest bit newsworthy without him. So when Ioan gets roles, does promotion etc., marries and maybe has children, that’s all going in an Alice thread? They’re divorced, he’s the celeb and the more newsworthy one. She’s the footnote to this, not him.

Reactions: 14
I agree with others that the thread title should just be about AFE. Yo & B deserve as much distance from this as they can get.
---
Except she wouldn’t have even been the slightest bit newsworthy without him. So when Ioan gets roles, does promotion etc., marries and maybe has children, that’s all going in an Alice thread? They’re divorced, he’s the celeb and the more newsworthy one. She’s the footnote to this, not him.
He could have his own rave thread?

Reactions: 15
I agree with others that the thread title should just be about AFE. Yo & B deserve as much distance from this as they can get.
---

He could have his own rave thread?
It doesn’t have to be a rave. Not everyone is a fan.

if it’s just an Alice thread with no separate Ioan thread, fine. Just don’t be posting pics of Bubba or Bianca or his court docs because they are not relevant if the focus is on her.

Reactions: 14
I had no idea who he was when I saw her interview. Truth is I couldn’t give a hoot if he marries B or not. This is 100% Alice thread. When she stops the thread will die a death. Nobody will follow it for I and Bs escapades they don’t have the drama that attracts people to the dumpster fire threads of tattle.
Well, maybe a few will follow them but the fact is they're not why people are following this here on tattle, they’re more the FB fan page kind of content. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Put it this way. Without I and B contributing to the drama the thread will continue as usual. Without Alice it would end within a couple of weeks.

And of course he’s a player here, everyone’s exes are mentioned on their threads ; pics of him and Bianca and bubba bear trigger Alice. We come here to see her reaction to their posts. We want to see what kind of tantrum they’ll cause. So they are relevant in that context, in relation to Alice and her shitshow. Just like all the other people around her are

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
unless Ioan has a new war like this against Bianca in a few years, or Alice with someone else, there is no need to change anything. the parties of this conflict are still the same, and I expect it to stay for a long time. When there is no interest anymore the thread will die a natural death

At most if you dont want to have fluff stuff interfer in serious discussions you could make a more individual thread about Ioan. but I dont think that it's bad to post dog pics and very broad acting stuff in this topic here

If I had one request I'd changed it from Gruffudd & Evans to Gruffudd vs Evans, it makes them way less look like a couple

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
unless Ioan has a new war like this against Bianca in a few years, or Alice with someone else, there is no need to change anything. the parties of this conflict are still the same, and I expect it to stay for a long time. When there is no interest anymore the thread will die a natural dead

At most if you dont want to have fluff stuff interfer in serious discussions you could make a more individual thread about Ioan. but I dont think that it's bad to post dog pics and very broad acting stuff in this topic here

If I had one request I'd changed it from Gruffudd & Evans to Gruffudd vs Evans, it makes them way less look like a couple
Agree it's definitely vs, and not and!

Reactions: 33
This whole series of threads is about the divorce. I should imagine that when it is done and dusted, in about (2050 at this rate) there won't be much to talk about, unless Alice carries on being a bleep with someone else.

Hopefully Ioan, Bianca and the girls will be able to have an uneventful private life away from gossip sites.

But AFE behaving outrageously with someone else, I'm here for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What if we change it to vs? I disagree that Ioan doesn’t bring drama. That man has provided most of the evidence. 113 pages of messages and tit we didn’t know and wouldn’t know otherwise. I don’t like to associate with my ex husband apart from as parents to our children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She really doesn't deserve her name next to his anymore but this thread is primarily about her wicked ways so it should be her thread and imo a separate one for Ioan and Bianca.

Reactions: 7
I know you won’t miss us a bit
Aww he will. It's become a bit of a rave thread for him and B now.

Except over time she won’t be doing anything newsworthy.
True but that won't stop the DM from doing articles. Anything is 'newsworthy' in that rag.

he never gave us anything that warranted a thread in the first place.
Eh, he married Alice Fucktard Evans and had two kids with her...

he’s the celeb and the more newsworthy one.
True but lets face it his career is not what it was and he isn't a car crash so there won't be much content about him per se. It will be about AFE and his kids (her hostages) but that relates to him too even if he's not the one causing the drama. Without the kids there would be no connection to her anymore but those kids are for keeps. And the kids are relevant but only because AFE is abusing them and using them in her proxy war against I and B. Every thread on Tattle mentions the abused kids of these narcs, because the narc always involves them in her tit.

Just don’t be posting pics of Bubba or Bianca or his court docs because they are not relevant if the focus is on her.
Disagree we need some light relief from the AFE tit show. Also a lot of what AFE does is in response to what BW posts who she watches like a hawk. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Agree that the title should just be Alice Evans though. That will annoy her which is always good. :cool:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.