Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
epic
1000023622.jpg

If Tone and his odious sister are acting out like this, Dr. Dupée's report really must have been critical of Alice.
on a sunday though? or did they errupt just days later? (lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Need to stop posting cats!
NEVER STOP POSTING CATS. 🫶

Tone out here doing God’s work, unmasking and revealing normal people who have fulfilling and balanced lives, who spend time contributing positively to society, who call out poor behaviour when they see it. Imagine. 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ffs who put 50p in him? 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

I still don’t think it’s “tone”

it’s malice and she’s pissed off about something.

Reactions: 25
The demented old mare is threatening to tweet Bianca’s family again isn’t she? Like they’d GaF🙄 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sounds like the old ‘fishing’ campaign tweets. The last time she pulled that on VenerableTone’s account, the poor terrified fool ended up pretending he was into virtual fishing for months. it was literally the most awkward and unconvincing thing ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Waiting for Tony to post his fictional notes from da "coppers" 🤭
---
The demented old mare is threatening to tweet Bianca’s family again isn’t she? Like they’d GaF🙄 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sounds like the old ‘fishing’ campaign tweets. The last time she pulled that on VenerableTone’s account, the poor terrified fool ended up pretending he was into virtual fishing for months. it was literally the most awkward and unconvincing thing ever.
Going fishing with no bait for his tackle 😂
The poor impotent Tony who admitted via twitter to using hench men to carry out any violence on his behalf (do we still have that tweet?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor Tone’s still trying to figure out how to download Twitter to his phone.

IMG_4058.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Tony who admitted via twitter to using hench men to carry out any violence on his behalf (do we still have that tweet?)
😂😂😂.. in his ‘ard man dreams

He must have been sniffing a stronger brand of solvent that day.

Poor simpleTone though. Alice knows he’s vulnerable and she exploits it. She had him open a Twitter account so she could use his identity, exploit his illness and his mental vulnerability. She’s publicly stripped him of his dignity during the most difficult years of his life instead of helping him.

All to feed her pointless Twitter addiction.

Reactions: 20
So the police (who may or may not have been police) didn't know anything about I.P.. addresses.
Did the conversation go "it wasn't me officer check the I.p..address, it's in Beverly Hills"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She'll blame Dr Dupee for how bad she is portrayed in the report.
Of course. Those damn Aussies again. This was one of "Tone's" pet theories from a while back. People were impersonating Police Officers supposedly. Pro tip "Tone" ask to see their ID!

1707731250051.png

---
Well Bianca isn’t currently in Australia, so who is he actually accusing of being behind the sock accounts? Clown!!! 🤡🤡
It's the Bogan Massive!

• Haha
So the police (who may or may not have been police) didn't know anything about I.P.. addresses.
Did the conversation go "it wasn't me officer check the I.p..address, it's in Beverly Hills"
You'd think the smartest person in the room would be familiar with deception tactics law enforcement use 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm guessing she stewed for a bit and is now going off like a Roman candle.
After a few sharp ones!
---
I don't believe there was a new Police visit though he probably had his collar felt on January 30. S/He just wanted to explode (but can't mention the Dupee report) and so rehashed the police story with new BS details. The police know nothing about twitter or I-Ps lol Sure Jan.

1707731901402.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
epic
View attachment 2751478

on a sunday though? or did they errupt just days later? (lol)
Can someone please get in contact with Tone's lovely wife Rachel (btw, I obtained a new piece of intelligence - Tone met Rachel at Alice's wedding!!!) and ask her to have a serious conversation with his doctors? They need to put him on different meds. Whatever he's taking is not agreeing with him. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.