Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The custody trial will likely be in a closed courtroom even if nobody files to seal the records, since there are children involved and very personal information from Dr. Dupee's report will be discussed. Sorry!

Other hearings will likely be open. Members of the public usually can sit in the audience unless it's a very crowded court day. When I was looking into appearing remotely at the status conference (I can get by as an attorney since we have a little more latitude to crash hearings), the online registration process requires you to assign yourself to the case and choose what party you're representing. I didn't want to mislead the court so I stopped there.

It goes without saying that if any of you go to California, for whatever reason, I would love to see you. 💜
Will you be wearing an arguing coat, horse blanket and do you need a one of a kind Alice Evans designer bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Holy duck. Use a spoiler! 😜
---

It’s no different to the transcripts being published on here for me tbf. It’s totally up to you, I’m sure we’ve heard of Tattlers going or was it friend of a friend type thing? Anyhoo, I understand your interest in the court process after reading about your story. It would be good to actually see an outcome and consequences here but maybe you could use the money for a flight etc for an Alice Evans one of a kind designer bag?
The Alice meltdown in the courtroom when the judge rules against her would be so epic to witness though. Maybe I do have an unhealthy interest 😝😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let’s be clear lol. I don’t want to see Alice per se….I want to see Alice held accountable for all she has done these last three years. I can do that from tattle but to see her behaviour in court does intrigue me. I could probably get flights far cheaper than the transcripts cost and be able to describe her behaviour in ways that the transcript doesn’t cover and ease some costs as trial transcripts will be insanely $$$. These are the only reasons, not because I give a crap about Ioan or Alice as ‘celebs’ and again, just a chat, no real plans, simply an idea I’d been having lately.
Go for it! It's your life, your call and we would be looking out for the receipts . Has your fone got a good video camera btw ? Asking for a friend 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Alice meltdown in the courtroom when the judge rules against her would be so epic to witness though. Maybe I do have an unhealthy interest 😝😂
I mean I’d love the transcript to say…
“Mimsy says you’re a bleep” was heard from the back of the court.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The custody trial will likely be in a closed courtroom even if nobody files to seal the records, since there are children involved and very personal information from Dr. Dupee's report will be discussed. Sorry!

Other hearings will likely be open. Members of the public usually can sit in the audience unless it's a very crowded court day. When I was looking into appearing remotely at the status conference (I can get by as an attorney since we have a little more latitude to crash hearings), the online registration process requires you to assign yourself to the case and choose what party you're representing. I didn't want to mislead the court so I stopped there.

It goes without saying that if any of you go to California, for whatever reason, I would love to see you. 💜
To be honest, I’m relieved that even if no one filed to seal, that it will be a closed court. I truly do care about those kids and what they have been through and still have yet to go through. That’s actually great news. I mistakenly thought it would be open since no one filed to seal and I have no interest in exposing them further. It was all about watching Alice take the shame for her ugly behaviour. Thanks for shedding light on what I didn’t intend to be a controversial chat. You really are the best along with everyone else who shared their thoughts. Love this thread so much 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Other hearings will likely be open.
Yes I guess @Old Soak would do better to wait for the financial hearings. You could make a holiday out of it so it's not just about the hearing. Also it's not about seeing AFE as she might not show up anyway and Bernal will have to face the music not her. That would still be entertaining. Will he have his lunch down his shirt I wonder?

I bet Dupee's report is dynamite. 🍿🍿🍿
---
Has your fone got a good video camera btw ?
I think AFE will be tipping off the paps somehow.

Reactions: 12
To be honest, I’m relieved that even if no one filed to seal, that it will be a closed court. I truly do care about those kids and what they have been through and still have yet to go through. That’s actually great news. I mistakenly thought it would be open since no one filed to seal and I have no interest in exposing them further. It was all about watching Alice take the shame for her ugly behaviour. Thanks for shedding light on what I didn’t intend to be a controversial chat. You really are the best along with everyone else who shared their thoughts. Love this thread so much 🥰
Love you @Old Soak and I selfishly wish you would come to CA so we could hang out! (I might even find levitating boots for the occasion.)

Really needed a fortifying sharp one before seeing the Hollywood Squares of Alice's Gob. It's hilarious though, brava @kingseven!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I totally agree with you and I’d like to add that she also misses her youth. People like Malice, fixated on the outside and neglecting what really matters, don’t take aging well.
Now I feel shame for my shallow pursuit of a facelift 😂
Not enough to stop me though 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Ooof, did they? There are all sorts of legal publishing/reporting restrictions around court reporting, and trained journalists would know them, but I'd worry something like that could end up being contempt of court very easily. This is honestly a pretty terrible idea all round!
I was following the Lucy Letby thread (it’s what brought me to Tattle in the first place) and the people on there were amazing. They had an incredibly detailed wiki and really intelligent and kind people who just couldn’t believe what was unfolding.
Some members attended court occasionally as they are fully entitled to do as members of the public. I saw some posts after court where they would talk about how they felt being in court and their impressions of how key players came across (things like tone of voice) but I don’t think I ever read anything that crossed a line. As far as I’m aware they were very careful to avoid sharing anything they shouldn’t have. You could argue the whole Tattle thread could prejudice a jury though and that is why Websleuths disallows much more than Tattle when a case is Sub judice.

The Katie Price remote hearing was blown out of proportion by KP herself throwing a fit because some Tattlers had requested access to the live link (which again they are entitled to do). KP suggested to the judge that they were recording her (which is obviously not okay) and that photos had appeared on Tattle (which was a lie), no photos like that appeared on Tattle.

Personally I think you have every right to attend if you want to @Old Soak but there is currently no known vaccine for AFE and we have seen what exposure can do. She’s like a dementor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Love you @Old Soak and I selfishly wish you would come to CA so we could hang out! (I might even find levitating boots for the occasion.)

Really needed a fortifying sharp one before seeing the Hollywood Squares of Alice's Gob. It's hilarious though, brava @kingseven!!
I love you too! Wanna take a girls trip with me to the Bristol Dildo instead? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You know how Alice is a raging narcissist, she’s her own muse and she’s front and centre in that horror collage she made?

Bear with me here…but do you think Alice has ever Googled herself?

And if she has Googled herself, what are the chances she would have seen the Wiki page for this Alice Evans:

IMG_6114.jpeg

Now here is an Alice Evans we can all be proud of. She has probably saved countless lives by paving the way for pasteurised milk.

Meanwhile AFE reading in Beverly Hills slams the laptop shut and screams UDDER UDDER DEFAMATION

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It was actually @whatanabsolutewholloper who made the Gobs Akimbo grid!
Oh my goodness! So sorry. @whatanabsolutewholloper, brava to YOU. I apologize.

My brain's a little scattered, just got out of a meeting with a $300 million client who asked me out at the end of the meeting (highly inappropriate and also how do you miss a lady's wedding ring)? Obviously I shut that down right away. I guess I could have sent him to AFE, but...nah. 😂
---
I love you too! Wanna take a girls trip with me to the Bristol Dildo instead? 😂
Hell yes I do! (By the time we're done there WILL be a dildo statue in Bristol.) 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Personally I think you have every right to attend if you want to @Old Soak but there is currently no known vaccine for AFE and we have seen what exposure can do. She’s like a dementor.
Bookmarking for thread title, I’m wobbling 😂

For what it’s worth, I don’t think any of us attending a public hearing would be crossing the line. Presenting it here for discussion afterwards might be, *in theory*, but we’re a classy bunch and I’d have faith in our capacity to handle it appropriately. AFE hates any intelligent conversation that she’s unable to control, and seems to be chronically incapable of reflecting on her own behaviour, so she’s never going to understand or appreciate why we’re all here. @Old Soak I see you 💜

Anyway as Hiraeth has confirmed it’s a moo point 😉 we can all return to joking about attending with cheesestrings now. ✌

4DF92B45-D251-4FF5-9B6B-5A25AA6BAD87.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 29
1. She actually looks good.
2. She’s dressed as a woman and not a clown.
3. She has a decent pose.
4. She looks normal!
What the heck happened to her?
It's a candid photo and she looks unaware of it being taken, so she's not doing that God awful mugging she normally does when a camera is pointed within a mile of her direction.
---
If Papa G is on the witness list I will pay your travel expenses myself
If Alun is anywhere in the vicinity @kingseven will pack herself into your luggage and travel right along with you!
---
If that ends up being the case, duck this thread, I’m booking my flights. Bye everyone. It was a slice. 🤣🤣
Papa G is code for Alun right? Cause I can't imagine you all being this hot and bothered for a man who's probably in his 80's by now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
A MOO point 🤣 brilliant.

Also that collage of Alice’s massive gob was a lot to see this early in the morning 😮😵💫🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No. lol.
But I’d make a holiday of it if I were to go. I confess I had been toying with the idea and was waiting to see what the status hearing brought, which was zero. So I floated the idea here and like I said, don’t want to rock any boats. My family recently scored a huge victory with our own court case (appeal denied!) so I have ‘some’ freedom back for the first time in 6 over years and it was an idea. But maybe not the best one? lol
That's wonderful, really, really wonderful. I'm so happy for you and your family. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks beautiful here. SHOOKETH

I’m setting up a GoFraudMe to raise funds for @Old Soak ’s court disguise/outfit. (Proviso - old soak to provide her own blue levitating boots)
She’ll fly under all the radars in this chic number.
You’re not touching the poop … if you’re wearing it 😉

IMG_5442.jpeg

Donations on an SAE … $26 will suffice … DM ME FUCKOS!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t say this lightly but this is more terrifying than her collage 😂
Lol! It really is! The collage is a great insight into her psyche, but this is just pure horror show. I wonder if Ioan saw this would he clench, cause I know I did and I don't even swing that way!
---
She looks beautiful here. SHOOKETH

I’m setting up a GoFraudMe to raise funds for @Old Soak ’s court disguise/outfit. (Proviso - old soak to provide her own blue levitating boots)
She’ll fly under all the radars in this chic number.
You’re not touching the poop … if you’re wearing it 😉

View attachment 2745272
Donations on an SAE … $26 will suffice … DM ME FUCKOS!
OMG It's the Tattle Turds official uniform! Now we don't need a code word to recognise each other in public. Just wear this dress and a brown paper bag over your head (cause NO ONE wants to be seen wearing this dress) and we'll find each other en masse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.