Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently I'm flying too
Screenshot_from_2024-02-09_08-27-20.png

I booked for my parents a connection flight to a Greek city called Ioannina where my grandma lives, but it looks so funny to me now LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Now I feel shame for my shallow pursuit of a facelift 😂
Not enough to stop me though 😆
Noooo don't feel shame! I think there is nothing wrong with having tweaks done, as long as it's done well, nothing wrong with it!
If I had the money, I'd have all the fat sucked out of me! and I'd definitely think of having a face-lift too. Botox is holding back the years for me for now.
As long as people don't go "OTT" with surgery and end up having "malice lips" I'm all for it.
Back on topic, been thinking about mAlice and her weight loss injections, I wonder what she will do with the excess skin?
A friend of mine had a gastric band fitted years ago, she tried everything and just couldn't stop eating, even though she exercised. She was lucky that the skin all mostly tightened up, but she was in mid 30s when she had it done and our skin in our 50s is very different.
---
I respect your opinion and appreciate you voicing it but I don’t think people who came to our trial were inserting themselves into our story. There were members of the public who followed our case and wanted to see justice. And they were pretty devoted, showing up every day (3 month trial). Some were retired and some just follow true crime. And I can tell you some horror stories of people who did insert themselves in disgusting ways. But the gallery was mostly very respectful. We have all followed this divorce with a close lens and great interest and we all seem to want to Alice to face the music. Ive not even searched a single flight, just having a discussion and some banter on here so I don’t think I’m more overly invested than others. It was an idea. But I do think your comment comes from genuine concern and I can’t and won’t fault you for that. Thank you x
I love you 🩷
That's all !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Memo to @CookieMonsta from Yo. Your cunting quota is quite low, maybe you could increase your own Yobuck income and get here too.
bleep, bleep, bleep, cunty bleep bleep, McCunty McCuntface, bleep!! Hopefully that's got my Yobucks up a bit. I promise I'll try harder this month Ma'am.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleep, bleep, bleep, cunty bleep bleep, McCunty McCuntface, bleep!! Hopefully that's got my Yobucks up a bit. I promise I'll try harder this month Ma'am.
Welcome to LA Baby!!! 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd join you in said quest! 😉
I'd bleeping love to sit there and watch her skirm and get ripped a new one 😬
---

That's because gay men have great taste and he probably dressed her 🤷🏼‍♀️ as we've all seen the monstrosities, she throws together and calls it "fashion"
Not all gay men do! One of my friends insists on wearing a skintight flamingo pink Ralph Lauren top with a massive white logo, sprayed-on jeans and hideous sliders, and he literally Vogued at me when I teased him and refused to change. But I’d much rather look at him than Alice Evans.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Back on topic, been thinking about mAlice and her weight loss injections, I wonder what she will do with the excess skin?
A friend of mine had a gastric band fitted years ago, she tried everything and just couldn't stop eating, even though she exercised. She was lucky that the skin all mostly tightened up, but she was in mid 30s when she had it done and our skin in our 50s is very different.
---

IIRC, she started talking about weight loss about 18 months ago, Autumn of 22? When she doing an egg diet or something. She did have a bit of a spiral after that and could have been drinking which would negate any diet. But it’s been slow and that might have reduced excess skin. But at her age stretched skin doesn’t have the elasticity to ease back, slow and steady or not. Her gut was massive so would never be smooth without surgery.

My observation of her weight loss.
We first noticed her some weight loss in early 23 when she was papped going into court. But it wasn’t substantial. Then she put out her photoshopped pics in early summer. But her in the wild shots from the con con indicated she was still overweight, legs and arms as well as belly and face. There was no dramatic transformation.

The latest in the wild shots are better and show weight loss in legs and arms. Although these were never her major problem areas. The belly and neck seem to still be big. These have always been her problem areas. I’d say largely due to drinking and lack of exercise. Genetically she carries weight in the middle and around her face. If she keeps dieting she will lose it eventually.

Her weight has been slow but progressive. There is a good chance she used ozeimpic. Although that drug has immediate effects on some people it takes a long time to work effectively for others. It can be 4-5 months before it works, that’s part of the process to build up tolerance to the known effective dose. It is also worth saying it does dissolve fat. It works by making it far far easier to stick to a diet.

I don’t think Alice could have stuck to a diet in her present state of mind, because of her drinking problems. Which is why I think she did use it. NB There is a lot of evidence that it reduces alcohol consumption. She can now be a coherent bleep.

The other issue with it is that impacts on your brain chemistry. It reduces impulsive food behaviours and the dopamine hits you get from these. Anyone with MH issues needs to be monitored and it’s probably contraindicated as a weight loss solution alone. I would guess that Alice has actively avoided any MH diagnosis. I would be fascinated to know what a drug like this has done to her state of mind. Some people report that it has reduced impulse shopping and gambling.

Her age and the level of obesity (She might not have tipped into this category because of her height but my eyes assume she did at some stage) suggest loose skin is unavoidable. You can see muscle loss in her legs as well which is causing the saggy knee look (she always had that). It’s impossible to not have muscle loss if dieting. But I don’t think she exercises and never has.

She will use stashed cash for surgery before she will put a roof over her kids head or save for college. So a coherent and still selfish bleep.

Reactions: 14
---

IIRC, she started talking about weight loss about 18 months ago, Autumn of 22? When she doing an egg diet or something. She did have a bit of a spiral after that and could have been drinking which would negate any diet. But it’s been slow and that might have reduced excess skin. But at her age stretched skin doesn’t have the elasticity to ease back, slow and steady or not. Her gut was massive so would never be smooth without surgery.

My observation of her weight loss.
We first noticed her some weight loss in early 23 when she was papped going into court. But it wasn’t substantial. Then she put out her photoshopped pics in early summer. But her in the wild shots from the con con indicated she was still overweight, legs and arms as well as belly and face. There was no dramatic transformation.

The latest in the wild shots are better and show weight loss in legs and arms. Although these were never her major problem areas. The belly and neck seem to still be big. These have always been her problem areas. I’d say largely due to drinking and lack of exercise. Genetically she carries weight in the middle and around her face. If she keeps dieting she will lose it eventually.

Her weight has been slow but progressive. There is a good chance she used ozeimpic. Although that drug has immediate effects on some people it takes a long time to work effectively for others. It can be 4-5 months before it works, that’s part of the process to build up tolerance to the known effective dose. It is also worth saying it does dissolve fat. It works by making it far far easier to stick to a diet.

I don’t think Alice could have stuck to a diet in her present state of mind, because of her drinking problems. Which is why I think she did use it. NB There is a lot of evidence that it reduces alcohol consumption. She can now be a coherent bleep.

The other issue with it is that impacts on your brain chemistry. It reduces impulsive food behaviours and the dopamine hits you get from these. Anyone with MH issues needs to be monitored and it’s probably contraindicated as a weight loss solution alone. I would guess that Alice has actively avoided any MH diagnosis. I would be fascinated to know what a drug like this has done to her state of mind. Some people report that it has reduced impulse shopping and gambling.

Her age and the level of obesity (She might not have tipped into this category because of her height but my eyes assume she did at some stage) suggest loose skin is unavoidable. You can see muscle loss in her legs as well which is causing the saggy knee look (she always had that). It’s impossible to not have muscle loss if dieting. But I don’t think she exercises and never has.

She will use stashed cash for surgery before she will put a roof over her kids head or save for college. So a coherent and still selfish bleep.
We've joked that she's mainlining the Ozempic, but obviously none of us actually knows for sure. But that said, she doesn't seem to be buying as much on ebay lately. Personally I don't begrudge anyone using Ozempic for weight loss but with Alice constantly crying "poor single mother" she could and should be using that money to ensure her kids well-being, both now and in the future.

Reactions: 13
We've joked that she's mainlining the Ozempic, but obviously none of us actually knows for sure. But that said, she doesn't seem to be buying as much on ebay lately. Personally I don't begrudge anyone using Ozempic for weight loss but with Alice constantly crying "poor single mother" she could and should be using that money to ensure her kids well-being, both now and in the future.
Yeah if she were subsiding her own living expenses she can get whatever she wants. She has no desire to work. She’s got till March and she will need to produce that $100,000 childhood money! Maybe Tone will help out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.