Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's difficult to say, because there are other threads where Tattlers have been in court and reported on proceedings as they've taken place (by posting to the thread before/after/during the proceedings), but as far as I'm aware, these have been criminal proceedings (e.g. Lucy Letby trial).

Personally I would consider this too close. It would also give Alice even more fuel against Tattle.
Ooof, did they? There are all sorts of legal publishing/reporting restrictions around court reporting, and trained journalists would know them, but I'd worry something like that could end up being contempt of court very easily. This is honestly a pretty terrible idea all round!

Reactions: 4
Alice and Ioan were not a good match. She craves excitement and the high life. Ioan seems a nice guy but comes across as solid, dependable and sensible. When you first go into a relationship with someone, you overlook the fact that you are coming at the world in completely different ways. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn’t. What seems charming and different in the beginning, palls very quickly.

Alice couldn’t get OP to commit. I think he is bisexual and did absolutely the right thing not promising her anything. Ioan would also not commit until Alice threw an ultimatum. If you have to do that with a guy, you are on the back foot from the start.

Alice thought Ioan was a Prospect. Good looking, getting work. I genuinely think that the both of them thought they would fly to Hollywood and take the town by storm. They quickly found out that the film industry has gazillions of Ioans and Alices to pick from. When the big league didn’t arrive, Alice got bitter. She took it out on Ioan. They should have returned to the UK, and carved out a bigger career, and then tried Hollywood again. But Alice feels she is too big for the UK. They ran before they could walk. They kept going after the jig was up.

Ioan has still had a solid career, he has earned good money, he is well liked in the industry. Most actors don’t get anywhere near that level. Alice was clinging to his shirttails- her career has never amounted to much there, not helped by her hard personality. Despite her being the clingon, Alice lorded it over him as if she were the successful one. You can see that in some of the interviews- he was being interviewed but she took over as if she was the one in the spotlight. She said she was slayed in that famous Lorraine interview- and I truly believe she was.

She could not comprehend that Captain Sensible had got himself out of there and left her. She doesn’t miss Ioan, she misses the person she thought she was, she thought she was unleavable, the one who left, not the one left behind. Her ego couldn’t allow her to move on. She left OP for IG, and she feels aggrieved she made that decision. But OP was never going to commit, so all the looking back with rose tinted glasses is pointless. That is why it has got so grim. She cocked up but wanted someone else to pay. It is her kids that are paying the ultimate price.
I totally agree with you and I’d like to add that she also misses her youth. People like Malice, fixated on the outside and neglecting what really matters, don’t take aging well.

Reactions: 18
Again, she’s always just looked like a bleep to me. Now she’s just a badly dressed one. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooof, did they? There are all sorts of legal publishing/reporting restrictions around court reporting, and trained journalists would know them, but I'd worry something like that could end up being contempt of court very easily. This is honestly a pretty terrible idea all round!
I don't want to say 100% it has happened, as I don't spend a lot of time in those threads.

I thought I had seen something like that, but can't say for certain. I have no idea if the comments then got deleted.

Reactions: 6
Davinia McCall does that mouth agape thing all the time too. She was doing a cartwheel the other day and she even managed to do it mid flow. Alice and Davinia must think it makes them look kookie and fun.
It also helps to disguise marionette lines and an incipient double chin and I think she was more aware of this, particularly when she was with Ioan, compared to Olivier , as she was a bit older then, and Ioan was younger than her and better looking.

What she never seemed to realise is that she just looks stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was genuinely happy with the luxury life he provided. She was still going to cheat on him of course and not just with IG imo. Also she was happy about the attention and fame she got off the back of his.

PS that's her old nose there. It's not even that bad. I prefer it to the Ms Piggy one.
So do I. Although I refer to the new nose as the Lady Voldemort nose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I must say, every photo with Oucassi she is dressed stylishly and looks good. He obviously had some sway over her 'personal style' - she looks like a chic Frenchwoman in every photo. Then she morphs into the baby headed, ribbon wearing atrocity with Ioan. I guess she thought she would be lauded for her 'quirky' style, but in reality all it shows is her base vulgarity and lack of natural style.
Partially explains Oucassi's expression in the photo with her and Ioan. He left her a chic Parisienne, and returned to find her in a tank top, nerd glasses, and homemade "look how quirky my style is" necklace. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
duck sake who’s going to tell her ‘fans’ that she couldn’t stay with OP as he pretended to be into blokes just to get rid of her!

That is what she does to people
It’s obviously an Alice sock. The comment was made a week ago. She raging over. Ioans engagement and wants OP back

Reactions: 11
Can anyone register or do you have to be a member of the court? Does this apply to the trial? Asking for someone who doesn’t give a duck if I have to prove my identity and have my information available to all parties
I'd join you in said quest! 😉
I'd bleeping love to sit there and watch her skirm and get ripped a new one 😬
---
I must say, every photo with Oucassi she is dressed stylishly and looks good. He obviously had some sway over her 'personal style' - she looks like a chic Frenchwoman in every photo. Then she morphs into the baby headed, ribbon wearing atrocity with Ioan. I guess she thought she would be lauded for her 'quirky' style, but in reality all it shows is her base vulgarity and lack of natural style.
That's because gay men have great taste and he probably dressed her 🤷🏼‍♀️ as we've all seen the monstrosities, she throws together and calls it "fashion"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't want to say 100% it has happened, as I don't spend a lot of time in those threads.

I thought I had seen something like that, but can't say for certain. I have no idea if the comments then got deleted.
Did people attend the Stephen bear trial?

Reactions: 3
Yes you do have a public right to observe as long as it's open to the public. "Touching the poop" is getting directly involved, like going up to the main players or trying to interfere in some way. Also do you have to register? I have attended court and I didn't have to register iirc but CA might be different. (I went to the Old Bailey and the trial was about young drug dealers who refused to say who their Mr Big was. Their buddies were in the gallery too to see their mates in action and to see how much they would say.) I just went randomly to see the court process in action and so did lots of other people. They were strict about what you could bring in to court though so I suggest you contact the court in advance to see what the rules are.

I also went to a much smaller court where a Z list celebrity Justin Lee Collins was on trial for coercive control. It was interesting to observe. I don't see why Z listers should be treated differently to any other person in court either. That's pearl clutching over nonentities. Also were all of you who watched the Depp/Heard case 'touching the poop' as it's basically the same thing as long as you only observe.
If I’m completely honest, this is my take on it too. I’m surprised it’s considered touching the poop but I’ll also respect it because I love this thread and I don’t want to look like I’m trying to be antagonistic to the main players or not keeping the kids at the forefront. I look at it as the same as going to her social media and reporting back as it’s public but not engaging. But I’m often wrong about a lot of tit so I welcome input 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Partially explains Oucassi's expression in the photo with her and Ioan. He left her a chic Parisienne, and returned to find her in a tank top, nerd glasses, and homemade "look how quirky my style is" necklace. :cautious:
I am fairly convinced that the black vest top is welded to her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone register or do you have to be a member of the court? Does this apply to the trial? Asking for someone who doesn’t give a duck if I have to prove my identity and have my information available to all parties
If Papa G is on the witness list I will pay your travel expenses myself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.