Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crack them snacks and duck the diets. We’re in for the wildest part of this story yet. This latest post is desperate. Imagine having two children in LA and all you can post for a distraction is what she’s posted. Weak but it’s clear she’s trying to deflect something

Reactions: 18
I've seen a few people I know on SM posting photos of when they were 21...think it's some "fad" that's going around!
I'd say she looks nearer late 20s here MOO!
Fun fact, when I was younger, I was told frequently looked like Karen Mulder 🤷🏼‍♀️. I wished, I'd have a lot more money than I do now 🤣🤣.
I love the way she has had to "#" them, as she clearly doesn't have them as friends to actually tag...the shame 😉

Reactions: 20
I need to time my engagements better. Whenever there are court dates or sudden spikes in Alice‘s activities, I have something going on at work. This week, I’m at an overseas conference and actually have to pay attention. Judge Josh, if you’re reading here - can we please postpone proceedings until Friday?! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine ripping Bianca endlessly for her chin then posting a picture where your own face is the same shape as a left foot.

(not sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
A thread title suggestion - to be reposted later, obvs - but all this dildo talk reminded me that…
THE DILDO OF CONSEQUENCES NEVER ARRIVES LUBED.
Or so we hope. Roll on tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The blonde girl in that photo, was known as a ' Real life Barbie' She has had a bit of a tragic life since her modeling days after a couple of interviews in 2001 where she claimed she had been raped by several high people. As a result of those claims she was admitted to a psychiatric hospital by her sister. She has suffered from mental health problems ever since.
Here is an Independent article about her https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...raped-by-royalty-and-celebrities-9258096.html

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thank you for the kind words, my dear, I'm feeling much better today and Mr. H is hanging in there. 💜 Your kitten is positively gorgeous. I've raised many cats since I grew up on a farm, and I wouldn't worry too much about his weight, he seems to be an active guy and doesn't mind exercising. It usually all works out as they get to adulthood, and a slight bit of poundage is not cause for concern. (Sympathies on the broken items, I had a cat once that would look right at me and then bat breakables off shelves, but I'm incapable of getting mad at my babies, haha.)

Alice can't get out of the upcoming hearing (because only her lawyer is required to be there) or the trial (unless there is a truly life-threatening emergency and she is going to be called to the stand as a witness). We may hear about any recent shenanigans ("illnesses," paparazzi photos, DVRO violations) at this status hearing on Wednesday, and the judge may caution her or make further court orders to manage her behavior, but I think everyone knows that further attempted delays will do no good. My sense is that she's keeping Bernal because he's her last chance at legal representation--I think no one else will take her case after breezing through more than 5 attorneys and with the reputation she has in the legal community for being exceedingly difficult.

Weather won't affect things unless it's truly dire, since attorneys can appear in court remotely by Zoom or phone. I checked the L.A. court website and there's no notifications about weather delays. So I think we are good to go for tomorrow's hearing.
Any indication that Loopy de Loop will be assistant counsel?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've seen a few people I know on SM posting photos of when they were 21...think it's some "fad" that's going around!
I'd say she looks nearer late 20s here MOO!
Fun fact, when I was younger, I was told frequently looked like Karen Mulder 🤷🏼‍♀️. I wished, I'd have a lot more money than I do now 🤣🤣.
I love the way she has had to "#" them, as she clearly doesn't have them as friends to actually tag...the shame 😉
Hahahaha so she didn’t even have a pic for the fad that depicts her at 21 so she just jumped on the bandwagon with a photo that shows her with a bunch of actual celebs?! Lmfao thirsty witch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The blonde girl in that photo, was known as a ' Real life Barbie' She has had a bit of a tragic life since her modeling days after a couple of interviews in 2001 where she claimed she had been raped by several high people. As a result of those claims she was admitted to a psychiatric hospital by her sister. She has suffered from mental health problems ever since.
Here is an Independent article about her https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...raped-by-royalty-and-celebrities-9258096.html
She was so beautiful. I don't think anything ever came of the rape allegations did they?

Reactions: 9
"This is how great I looked like when you were shitting yourself and still in nappies"
Does she think she was born in 1971 and was therefore 21 when Bianca was born?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha so she didn’t even have a pic for the fad that depicts her at 21 so she just jumped on the bandwagon with a photo that shows her with a bunch of actual celebs?! Lmfao thirsty witch 😂
Basically 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
She can't stand that she's not famous anymore, not that she ever really was; but she even more insignificant now 💅
All she's known for is being Mr Fantastics Alcoholic Ex Wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She was so beautiful. I don't think anything ever came of the rape allegations did they?
No, even though the BBC release a documentary about that time where they caught the head of one of modeling agencies offering a girl of 15 £500 for sex and a career in modeling. She was a decade or more before the Me too movement started. 😥

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Feel pity for me, taking friends to Brizzle Airport next week and told them we will be going via a bloody great dildo...no idea how to break the news that they will have to make do with a visit to Costa or Wetherspoons instead of a huge erection in the street 😂
You might see some of my favourite type of DILDOs (double income little dog owners)!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.