Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel pity for me, taking friends to Brizzle Airport next week and told them we will be going via a bloody great dildo...no idea how to break the news that they will have to make do with a visit to Costa or Wetherspoons instead of a huge erection in the street 😂
You still might see a dick in the street though.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well yeah, as discussed on here before, she’s a psychologist’s dream….her behaviour is shocking, baffling but at the same time not surprising and makes sense in the context of her barking personality!

Alice bleeping Evans -The Most Bizarre Tale Ever Told From A Psychology Standpoint.

And Oooh yes please to book recommendations. Thank you 🧡
Just tag me when you get a chance on the other thread, and I’ll get a wee list together…
I really do want to know what happened in AFE’s formative years. At the risk of sounding repetitive and irritating everyone, the three of them are all wrecked in various ways: a narcissist, a bully and a conspiracy theorist. Perhaps the reason for the latter was a rebellion against strict parental edicts re: facts versus opinions; but what explains Alice? Over- or under-nurtured? A difficult relationship with her mother, simultaneously being cast as the golden child while feeling diminished and demeaned; a lack of paternal involvement coupled with an authoritarian mother (hence Phil’s rejection of basic scientific evidence and established fact)? Neither Alice nor Tone appeared to have been brought up to value hard work and personal achievements; Tone lives what I perceive as a wretched, straitened, impoverished life, and Alice has only ever done the bare minimum, attaching herself to a rich man and reaping the financial whirlwind while appearing in a handful of television shows and films. I recall, in one of her interviews she said that she jumped over Metro turnstiles to avoid (or being unable to afford to) paying travel fares. But once she hooked IG, she never put in any effort to build upon her minor celebrity. I think her treatment in Paris - passers-by crying out ‘Aleece, Aleece’ at the sight of her intensified her narcissistic grandiosity to the utmost: it made her impossible to work with on sets, where her diva tendencies coupled with her lack of status effectively blacklisted her by the industry. But there is something - something - in her upbringing that led to her sense of entitlement, victimhood, utter lack of responsibility, aggression and patronising behaviour, her grandiosity, her belief that she is too good to work, her unfamiliarity with the truth (all helpfully documented in the Wiki), physical violence, boundary-breaking, lack of awareness of consequences, misandry, tone-deaf approach to other communities/individuals (the interaction with the Black man on Twitter re: voting was a doozy), physical abuse of her husband, substance abuse (the roots of which are typically instilled during the teenage years), inappropriate behaviour, theft, lovebombing of those remaining fans of hers who parasocially believe themselves to be part of her inner circle, forced estrangement of her children (‘my life’s work’) from their father, erratic behaviour… the woman is a walking narcissistic wound, and I’m wildly curious to know what caused it. Did the Evans children never hear the word ‘no’?
Sorry for the ramble!!
---
Feel pity for me, taking friends to Brizzle Airport next week and told them we will be going via a bloody great dildo...no idea how to break the news that they will have to make do with a visit to Costa or Wetherspoons instead of a huge erection in the street 😂
Tone’s an enormous prick: just show them a picture.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m incredibly, incredibly disappointed that there was no giant dildo for Tone to crash into (in a Vauxhall Nova with a busted spoiler). It would have been the perfect mishap for such a shattered wreck of a man. I confess that I had no idea he was busily doxxing some poor woman - what is the consensus of the Reddit claim re: threats to the wee girl? Do we think M***T is a fantasist, or is there verifiable proof that I’ve missed (in which case I send my apologies to the aforementioned)? It wouldn’t surprise me that Tone, as an offshoot/symbiotic personality/clone of Alice would be capable of such behaviour, though. He may be full of hot air, but he’s unbelievably nasty and unpleasant - his comments re: Bianca’s condition were abysmal.
I predict that Malice will try another round of legal abuse over the next thirty days - claiming to be unwell, breaking the DVRO and dragging poor Ella out for yet more paparazzi pictures. @Hiraeth: how long can she drag this out before being sanctioned by the court? (I really hope that you’re on the mend - flu is so rotten - and that Mr H. is well.)
My little round bear went to the vet yesterday as he was spooked so badly by a gust of wind from the chimney that he crashed his head into the underside of a table, and I was worried he’d concussed himself: the vet says he’s 2lbs overweight. He’s on special, very expensive food - two packets a day - and weightloss munchies which he adores (the trills, prips, meeps, chirps and spinning when the bag comes out are epic). He only goes out once a day, and does sometimes come back with chips or cheese from God knows where, but he’s not getting extra food from neighbours; and he gallops up and down five flights of stairs many times every day while playing. He’s a Bengal, so everything is a toy. Does anyone else have Bengals/weight loss suggestions? ******* is in beautiful condition, with glossy fur and bright eyes, but he’s beginning to look like Tom Kitten sans jacket, and it’s worrying me.
Thank you for the kind words, my dear, I'm feeling much better today and Mr. H is hanging in there. 💜 Your kitten is positively gorgeous. I've raised many cats since I grew up on a farm, and I wouldn't worry too much about his weight, he seems to be an active guy and doesn't mind exercising. It usually all works out as they get to adulthood, and a slight bit of poundage is not cause for concern. (Sympathies on the broken items, I had a cat once that would look right at me and then bat breakables off shelves, but I'm incapable of getting mad at my babies, haha.)

Alice can't get out of the upcoming hearing (because only her lawyer is required to be there) or the trial (unless there is a truly life-threatening emergency and she is going to be called to the stand as a witness). We may hear about any recent shenanigans ("illnesses," paparazzi photos, DVRO violations) at this status hearing on Wednesday, and the judge may caution her or make further court orders to manage her behavior, but I think everyone knows that further attempted delays will do no good. My sense is that she's keeping Bernal because he's her last chance at legal representation--I think no one else will take her case after breezing through more than 5 attorneys and with the reputation she has in the legal community for being exceedingly difficult.

Weather won't affect things unless it's truly dire, since attorneys can appear in court remotely by Zoom or phone. I checked the L.A. court website and there's no notifications about weather delays. So I think we are good to go for tomorrow's hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Did the Alice never hear the word ‘no’?
No she didn't. Not going to talk about the bros as they're not public figures. With the work I do I see what happens when kids never hear no, and it's not good. A case in point, a mother who works 3 jobs and who has a daughter, nearly 18, who steals from her and the father. I blame the parents though - kids will try it on if they know they can get away with it. I would go nuts if any family member stole from me.

The problem IG has is his values and AFE's values are totally unaligned and never were aligned either. AFE just mirrored him initially in the lovebombing stage to make him think they were similar. Ella stole from him and AFE would have praised her for it and said she was entitled to it as it would only go on the 'bogan' otherwise. The 18 yo I mentioned is now causing trouble in the community eg shoplifting etc and the family get their door kicked in in retribution for other tit she pulls. I don't know if Ella will start shoplifting but I wouldn't rule it out if AFE can't afford to buy her what she wants, as she won't be on $10k a month forever. It doesn't help that AFE would have praised her for stealing in the first place.

PS Screenshat this FUCKOS. 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 23
Has she submitted her financials yet? You know because she can prove once and for all anything she’s ever said about being penniless and destitute thus requiring a GFM.

Reactions: 19
Thank you for the kind words, my dear, I'm feeling much better today and Mr. H is hanging in there. 💜 Your kitten is positively gorgeous. I've raised many cats since I grew up on a farm, and I wouldn't worry too much about his weight, he seems to be an active guy and doesn't mind exercising. It usually all works out as they get to adulthood, and a slight bit of poundage is not cause for concern. (Sympathies on the broken items, I had a cat once that would look right at me and then bat breakables off shelves, but I'm incapable of getting mad at my babies, haha.)

Alice can't get out of the upcoming hearing (because only her lawyer is required to be there) or the trial (unless there is a truly life-threatening emergency and she is going to be called to the stand as a witness). We may hear about any recent shenanigans ("illnesses," paparazzi photos, DVRO violations) at this status hearing on Wednesday, and the judge may caution her or make further court orders to manage her behavior, but I think everyone knows that further attempted delays will do no good. My sense is that she's keeping Bernal because he's her last chance at legal representation--I think no one else will take her case after breezing through more than 5 attorneys and with the reputation she has in the legal community for being exceedingly difficult.

Weather won't affect things unless it's truly dire, since attorneys can appear in court remotely by Zoom or phone. I checked the L.A. court website and there's no notifications about weather delays. So I think we are good to go for tomorrow's hearing.
Thank you for your reply - and I’m so glad that you’re feeling better. But please do look after yourself: flu is no joke and really takes it out of you! Be as gentle as possible with yourself. ❤
Could I ask - under what circumstances would Alice be called to testify? And what would the penalties for lying/obfuscating/refusing to comply be? Could she see actual prison time? And - plot twist - could Bernal sack her for planned misdemeanours/intransigence and failure to comply? Would he be permitted to ditch her in the middle of proceedings; if so, how long would it take for the next hearing to be scheduled, given just how toxic her reputation is amongst legal professionals?
---
No she didn't. Not going to talk about the bros as they're not public figures. With the work I do I see what happens when kids never hear no, and it's not good. A case in point, a mother who works 3 jobs and who has a daughter, nearly 18, who steals from her and the father. I blame the parents though - kids will try it on if they know they can get away with it. I would go nuts if any family member stole from me.

The problem IG has is his values and AFE's values are totally unaligned and never were aligned either. AFE just mirrored him initially in the lovebombing stage to make him think they were similar. Ella stole from him and AFE would have praised her for it and said she was entitled to it as it would only go on the 'bogan' otherwise. The 18 yo I mentioned is now causing trouble in the community eg shoplifting etc and the family get their door kicked in in retribution for other tit she pulls. I don't know if Ella will start shoplifting but I wouldn't rule it out if AFE can't afford to buy her what she wants, as she won't be on $10k a month forever. It doesn't help that AFE would have praised her for stealing in the first place.

PS Screenshat this FUCKOS. 🖕🖕🖕🖕
Unfortunately, I can vividly picture that scenario for poor Ella - without her father’s discipline and being isolated with a substance-abusing Malice for a whole year, her only contact with really unsavoury online characters (@welp detailed one account she interacts with that - correct me if I’m wrong, Welp - called her a ‘stupid anorexic’) and creatures like Lupine and Tone, she’s only got Malice as her moral guide. As you say, kids push boundaries - and if there’s no-one to push back, the consequences can be life-altering. She certainly won’t be going to a good university if she has a criminal record. My heart bloody breaks for that poor girl. The sins of the mothers, in this case, cast a long and cold shadow.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Anyone got the court snacks in yet? Going to indulge myself and watching my wedding video on loop until there’s an update.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Malice will have to watch herself. There maybe some more dog pictures on insta and then some insinuations "things are oh so hard right now but I am still gagged 🙏 🙏 🙏 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ " etc. The court docs will hopefully shed some light though.

Reactions: 20
Anyone got the court snacks in yet? Going to indulge myself and watching my wedding video on loop until there’s an update.
I've got chocolate, chocolate cake, chocolate cupcakes (you might be noticing a theme here). Move over Mimsy and let's chow down to the court countdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You'd risk running into Alice bleeping Evans in the wild?? You're braver than I am.
There no way she’s going. She’s a shitebag when it comes to consequences for herself. Happy to throw her own kid under the bus. I think that’s why I get annoyed when the minions have a go at us for pointing out the kids situation. Alice is doing that to them, willingly. To get revenge because Ioan left her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No problem. Just bring a copy of the Christmas Card to sign and tell her you're her BIGGEST fan.
You are evil Bridge! You know Alice reads here. The next time a fan approaches her and asks her to sign a copy of The Christmas Card, she won't know whether to love bomb them or call them Tattle trolls and tell them to duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I got cheese strings and a giant dildo to cope with the utter utter devastation on hearing that Dildo monument isn’t real

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.